Total drama island interactive fanfic

Comments

• "Yes , what´s your favourite song?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Thalia * I am Thalia, nice to meet you. Do you play guitar? - I look at her guitar.

• Thalia

• Well, I like Pop or electronic, to me whatever. - I answer undecided.
    supersagig posted: »

"Yes , what´s your favourite song?

• Then change my mind and walk away.

zachiscool3 posted: »

I smile then walk over to Jerry.

• "I mostly like country or rock and a littlr of pop"-"What instruments do you know how to play them?"

Thalia * Well, I like Pop or electronic, to me whatever. - I answer undecided.

• "Am I too scary for you? Damn right boy. We could have been friends."

Then change my mind and walk away.

• "Sorry. I wanted to talk to Hugo."

"Am I too scary for you? Damn right boy. We could have been friends."

• Thalia

• I'm not good with instruments, I've tried guitar and some wind instruments, but I did not well. - I answer.

"I mostly like country or rock and a littlr of pop"-"What instruments do you know how to play them?"

• I walk back over to Jerry.

"Sorry. I wanted to talk to Hugo."

• "Hey now."

I walk back over to Jerry.

• "Hi. Wanna be allies, Jerry?"

"Hey now."

• "Why not,"

"Hi. Wanna be allies, Jerry?"

• "The guitar is my favourite one. I also know how to play drumbs , but i don´t like it much. I´m sorry about your brother leaving. Who do you think vote for him?"

Thalia * I'm not good with instruments, I've tried guitar and some wind instruments, but I did not well. - I answer.

• "Good."

"Why not,"

• Voting ends in 5 minutes so if you wanna vote do it now.

• Allison

I heard what those two were talking about. An alliance? That means being eliminated. Except i was in that alliance. I walk over them. "Can i join?"-I said it in the cutest way ever

"Good."

• VOTING HAS ENDED these marshmallows go to the people with no votes: Allison, George, Hugo, Santiago, Hope, Melissa, Arthur, Thalia, Jane,

• Thalia

• I do not know, I voted for Hillary for being rude to him in farewell. - I answer sad.

"The guitar is my favourite one. I also know how to play drumbs , but i don´t like it much. I´m sorry about your brother leaving. Who do you think vote for him?"

• "Sure you can," I said with a smile.

Allison I heard what those two were talking about. An alliance? That means being eliminated. Except i was in that alliance. I walk over them. "Can i join?"-I said it in the cutest way ever

• These marshmallows go to the people with votes: Jerry, John, Hillary. Joey has been voted off with a total of 4 votes. Have anything to say, Joey?

• "The elimination started!!"-I say while walking over the campfire

Thalia * I do not know, I voted for Hillary for being rude to him in farewell. - I answer sad.

• Santiago

I stayed silent

Mellisa

"YAY"

Allison

"I am not in danger?"

Hillary

"The marshamallows are bad for my body anyways"

VOTING HAS ENDED these marshmallows go to the people with no votes: Allison, George, Hugo, Santiago, Hope, Melissa, Arthur, Thalia, Jane,

• Congratulations to the 10 people who don't have votes.

VOTING HAS ENDED these marshmallows go to the people with no votes: Allison, George, Hugo, Santiago, Hope, Melissa, Arthur, Thalia, Jane,

• George

I sneer.

• Hillary

"I knew i was not going to be eliminated"

These marshmallows go to the people with votes: Jerry, John, Hillary. Joey has been voted off with a total of 4 votes. Have anything to say, Joey?

• So I guess since Joey didn't respond, I guess we'll move right along. Voting will start in a while.

• Santiago

Melissa

"Bye"

Allison

"Bye bye Joey , give me candy later"

These marshmallows go to the people with votes: Jerry, John, Hillary. Joey has been voted off with a total of 4 votes. Have anything to say, Joey?

• George

"So what should we do now?" I ask Allison.

• "Eliminate maybe John?"

George "So what should we do now?" I ask Allison.

• "Sure,"

"Eliminate maybe John?"

• Jane

I smiled pleased to have not earned any votes, but it's a matter of time before somebody gets to vote and eliminate me. I thought I'd make friends with someone, I looked at the man who seemed to be feared by George, I do not know if I should be friends with him, but he does not seem a bad choice, I looked for another participant who also decided to keep quiet, he looks cool. I should try with a woman, maybe that woman with a guitar standing together with another one.

• OK. I was gonna wait, but I'm gonna start voting now. it's gonna end in like 2 hours.

• Santiago

"Why are you looking at me??"-I asked a woman

Jane I smiled pleased to have not earned any votes, but it's a matter of time before somebody gets to vote and eliminate me. I thought I'

• Hillary

After putting my makeup on , i walked out of the bathroom. I see the 11 people left , without incluiding me. I am incredible.

• edited January 2015

George

I scan the crowd for more allies. I'm gonna have to have more votes to get rid of Hillary. I walk over to Jane.

• Jane

• Ehh...Nothing. - I answer.

I realized that I should not be looking at everyone as a retarded.

Santiago "Why are you looking at me??"-I asked a woman

• Allison

I stop George from moving. "Remember JOHN. ELIMINATE JOHN. Get it?"

George I scan the crowd for more allies. I'm gonna have to have more votes to get rid of Hillary. I walk over to Jane.

• edited January 2015

"Why are you defending Hillary?" I said, confused.

Allison I stop George from moving. "Remember JOHN. ELIMINATE JOHN. Get it?"

• "Ok. My name is Santiago. What´s your name?"- I said quietly

Jane * Ehh...Nothing. - I answer. I realized that I should not be looking at everyone as a retarded.

• edited January 2015

"I told you to eliminate John a minute ago. Don´t you remember?". I don´t like Hillary , but i hate John"

"Why are you defending Hillary?" I said, confused.

• Mellisa

I walked over Thalia. She is nice."How are you Thaly?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.