Total drama island interactive fanfic

Comments

• Jane

• Jane. I wanted to know what they are talking about. - I point to the two who are fighting to eliminate Hillary or John.
    supersagig posted: »

"Ok. My name is Santiago. What´s your name?"- I said quietly

• "Maybe boobs?"-I say in a joke. "Who do you will vote?"-"I will vote for that guy George"

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Jane * Jane. I wanted to know what they are talking about. - I point to the two who are fighting to eliminate Hillary or John.

• "Well I personally think that John can be a useful ally, sweetie. And we can't have useful allies when they're eliminated, now can we." I said. "I'm gonna go try to get votes out of Melissa, Jane, Arthur and Thalia."

"I told you to eliminate John a minute ago. Don´t you remember?". I don´t like Hillary , but i hate John"

• I bitch slap George. He falls to the ground"You are going to do what i say , GET IT!!???!"

zachiscool3 posted: »

"Well I personally think that John can be a useful ally, sweetie. And we can't have useful allies when they're eliminated, now can we." I said. "I'm gonna go try to get votes out of Melissa, Jane, Arthur and Thalia."

• Jane

• I'm not sure, I do not want to get into that vote war. - I answer, casting a contemptuous look at the two that are fighting.

"Maybe boobs?"-I say in a joke. "Who do you will vote?"-"I will vote for that guy George"

• "Apparentally , Allison is wining it". I said while i point to George on the ground

Jane * I'm not sure, I do not want to get into that vote war. - I answer, casting a contemptuous look at the two that are fighting.

• "FINE. You PSYCHO. JEEZ." I say getting up and start walking away.

I bitch slap George. He falls to the ground"You are going to do what i say , GET IT!!???!"

• George

What am I gonna do? I need another ally. I start scanning the crowd. I see Jane and John. I could try to find a ally in one. Jane seems more trust worthy. Shit, I don't know. I start walking toward Jane.

• Thalia

• I am well. And you? - I answer satisfied by friendship.

Mellisa I walked over Thalia. She is nice."How are you Thaly?"

• OK.

SivD1 posted: »

I won't tell you how to run your game, but I suggest you space things out a bit. I get up at 6AM EST and I'm gone for school and don't come

• I won't tell you how to run your game, but I suggest you space things out a bit. I get up at 6AM EST and I'm gone for school and don't come home until 3PM EST, and someone is already eliminated. I suggest waiting until every user has participated, or at least wait a couple of days.

• "I am well too. Do you like someone here?

Thalia * I am well. And you? - I answer satisfied by friendship.

• Allison

I punch him from behind

George What am I gonna do? I need another ally. I start scanning the crowd. I see Jane and John. I could try to find a ally in one. Jane seems more trust worthy. Shit, I don't know. I start walking toward Jane.

• Thalia

• For now I just met you, do you like anyone else here?

"I am well too. Do you like someone here?

• Jane

• Hi, I was wondering what you were fighting.

George What am I gonna do? I need another ally. I start scanning the crowd. I see Jane and John. I could try to find a ally in one. Jane seems more trust worthy. Shit, I don't know. I start walking toward Jane.

• George

"Psycho. Jeez. That hurt."

Allison I punch him from behind

• "Because I want to eliminate Hillary and she wants to eliminate Jane, then she slapped and punched me." I said innocently.

Jane * Hi, I was wondering what you were fighting.

• "Liar. I wanted to eliminate John , not Jane"

"Because I want to eliminate Hillary and she wants to eliminate Jane, then she slapped and punched me." I said innocently.

• "Ah, yeah. Sorry." I said, still sounding innocent.

"Liar. I wanted to eliminate John , not Jane"

• edited January 2015

"I don´t like that George. He is weird. He was about to ask me and then he left"-"Allison and Hillary seems bad too"

Thalia * For now I just met you, do you like anyone else here?

• Is anyone gonna vote? Or do you guys wanna wait longer, since we're at a good part in the fanfic.

• I already did anyways , but we should wait longer

Is anyone gonna vote? Or do you guys wanna wait longer, since we're at a good part in the fanfic.

• ok. Good idea.

I already did anyways , but we should wait longer

• "Anyway, she's nuts. She slapped me and Jerry. We can't have her here." I say.

"Ah, yeah. Sorry." I said, still sounding innocent.

• John

I heard my name multiple times among the people. The hell did I do? Screw them I'm gonna go sleep. I cough and give Allison a dirty look as I walk away to my cabin.

• George

I walk away from Allison, still scanning the crowd.

• The voting begins now!

• SO I have a new rule about voting, but I wanna save it until after the elimination so supersagig doesn't think it's unfair. Do you guys wanna hear it now or afterwards.

• That only one vote of my 4 characters is valid?

SO I have a new rule about voting, but I wanna save it until after the elimination so supersagig doesn't think it's unfair. Do you guys wanna hear it now or afterwards.

• You are only doing it because i voted for George.

That only one vote of my 4 characters is valid?

• Well, the rule was that you can't have ALL 4 characters you submitted vote for one person.

You are only doing it because i voted for George.

• And you'll still have the majority in the votes.

Well, the rule was that you can't have ALL 4 characters you submitted vote for one person.

• That fair? :3

And you'll still have the majority in the votes.

• OK! THE RESULTS OF THE VOTES ARE IN. These are the characters with no votes: Hugo, Hillary, Santiago, Hope, Arthur, Thalia, Jane, John, Melissa,

• K then

That fair?

• Allison has 1 vote. And This is a first! Jerry and George have 3 votes each! Should we have them both stay? And no, We can't have them BOTH leave.

• Allison

"George should leave and Jerry stay i think"

Allison has 1 vote. And This is a first! Jerry and George have 3 votes each! Should we have them both stay? And no, We can't have them BOTH leave.

• edited January 2015

George

"Traitor. Why do you want me gone anyway?" I say to Allison.

Allison "George should leave and Jerry stay i think"

• Santiago

"I agree with the crazy woman"

Hillary

"I don´t care , make whoever you want go"

George "Traitor. Why do you want me gone anyway?" I say to Allison.

• Santiago

"I agree with the crazy woman"

Hillary

"I don´t care , make whoever you want go"

George "Traitor. Why do you want me gone anyway?" I say to Allison.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.