Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• Yes. Also, I'm in the "We love Kenny group"

Karnedg2013 posted: »

@InKennyWeTrust - reference? :Р I like it

• Guys

guys guys guys guys

i have a test tomorrow but fuck it

chapter today

• edited May 2015

We had trust in you and you did not fail us thanks XD

Crips posted: »

Guys guys guys guys guys i have a test tomorrow but fuck it chapter today

• GuysForGuys

Alt text

Guys guys guys guys guys i have a test tomorrow but fuck it chapter today

• (?) You offered Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven. Do you even remember that?

Eagle

''Well, I wanted to offer you a place in Siren's Heaven. I know you probably think it's a horrible idea or something, because Axton is well...himself...and he has a bad grudge on them skags. But I also offer you our protection and a promise that your little cuties will stay safe!'', I said. The old man looked quite troubled and Krieg rolled his eyes and sighed very loudly, telling me that I need to hurry my shit up. I know we had to hurry, but whatevs...a psycho frickin' killer couldn't tell me what to do.

''Hurry the fuck up, hoodie man. I'm not just a psycho frickin' killer, I AM THE MESSENGER! AND I AM HERE TO TRANSPORT YOU INTO A SAFE PLACE! So I can tell you what to do!'' The murderous Vault Hunter said. Well, that got a little bit creepy....but just a little bit. It could be just a coincidence, right? I looked back at Skag-Pie and after a while of thinking he smiled and his face got bright.

''Alright. If you can protect me then I can accept your offer. But if Axton will yell at me with ominous rage, I will have to disagree at that point'' He said. I looked at the snowy ground beneath me and I sighed. These Vault Hunters were once living in this frozen valley, how come they're so hot-headed right now? Maybe they're just too cold-hearted...Wow! The puns are within me today! I chuckled a little bit after coming up with that pun. From the hand and face gestures Krieg was giving me, I could tell that he wanted to murder me in cold blood because I was wasting his time. W-Wait a minute...Another pun? It's fun to come up with these, but also really sad when I look at my past. Once a popular hitman in America, now a sad punner who transports elder men into safe places. Hopefully it would all change with a Vault. Travis was looking at me with his sad puppy eyes, meaning it was cold for him. Another reason to hurry up, I guess...Humanag didn't have that problem (luckily).

''WELL THEN PACK YOUR FUCKING THINGS YOU FUCKING FUCK OLD MAN AND LET'S JUST FUCKING GO" Krieg yelled in despair and I facepalmed, sighing. Skag-Pie understood the command and entered his hut to pack up his things. After several minutes, he left, holding an old and almost destroyed suitcase with his skags on a very powerful looking leash. I think he was ready to go.

''Brothers! Or cousins, actually...'' Humanag mumbled.

''We can go. Leaving this old hut kinda makes me sad, but it's the best option I can get. Layton hopefully won't find me. Nah, of course he won't, but he better leaves my hut alone!" Skag-Pie said.

''Yes, yes, let's move on. I'm sure it'll go excellent with Axton!'' I said.

Later...

''No! No no no no! Why would I let some skags into the city?! Yeah, sure, I can give you an old and abandoned house, let you wait for the Heretic Burners to die off, hell, I can give you anything but not a permission to have those monsters as citizens of Siren's Heaven!'' Axton yelled. Yup, that's actually the way in which we were greeted after our heroic return to Siren's Heaven. Classic. The only reward I got was the 500$ from Skag-Pie which he gave me on our way. Even Krieg went away somewhere, knowing that there will be an argument over the old man's unusual pets. As far as I heard, arguments Krieg joined into were often ended in a bloody way. By him.

''Hey, chill out, dude. I am a half-skag myself and I think I can persuade my cousins to not bite anyone to death. Oh, and, um...not bite anyone at all. Heh'' Humanag discussed with Axton.

''You know what, Skag-Pie, do as you wish. Take your skag pups into your new home. But if they do eat someone, I'm gonna have you as the traitor of Crimson Raiders. And then there surely will be a reward for your head'' The commando said. Skag-Pie shook his head.

''Wow, Axton, you've surely grown up after we met half a year ago...but hell, I don't blame ya. You're a big boy now. No longer Roland's mercenary, but a leader.'' Skag-Pie said, hitting Axton in a place it hurt the most. Roland. Roland's death was a tragedy to all Crimson Raiders, as far as I could tell by the rumors and stories I could hear all around the town. Although the soldier died, not being careful enough with Handsome Jack, people still think of him as a hero. But I get it. Not all heroes must die in a heroic way...Anyway, Axton got angry, but gave up on arguing with us.

''Ah, screw that. The mega top-secret event that Skag-Pie shouldn't know of because he's not a Vault Hunter is about to happen. I'd like to see you there, Eagle and Travis.'' Axton said and left us. Travis became all surprised, looking at me with his mouth wide opened. I could read that he was confused.

''Wait...I'm already a Vault Hunter? But I've literally done nothing through these five days to earn that title...I didn't even search for my father's murderer because I became all lazy of all the luxuries in this town...'' The boy mumbled. Skag-Pie chuckled.

''Hahaha, if you've done nothing then you're a perfect Vault Hunter!'' The old man said and told Humanag to come with him by a hand gesture. He also took his skags (can't forget the big frickin' leash) and went away like he literally already knew where his new home was even if Axton didn't tell him yet, attending on the secret meeting first. Ah, intentional plot holes for the win! Suddenly, I heard a scream and Hank ran up next to us, all sweaty and tired with his eyes wide open...from a shock, I presume?

''What the heck happened?'' I asked.

''You won't frickin' believe me, Eagle...'' He responded mysteriously.

Hank

(?) You decided to hack Wergen's potato-cutter....I meant his chainsaw.

''What will you do now with that loader, big boy? Try to massacre me with its weapon and I'll be sure to return the favour soon'' Lilith threatened me, but I already had a plan in mind. I rubbed my AWW Loader's booty, which looked quite cute from a perspective. Then some random ones and zeros (actual numbers, not the vault hunter and his clones...) appeared and our favourite, blue hologram of a sheriff appeared, his hat looking as glorious as ever. The hologram looked around the room, staring at Wergen, Lilith and the overall darkness surrounding us. And then he smiled...sort of.

''Ah, I know what I have to do. This chainsaw is made from an easily-hackable tech. This is as easy as catching a cold during winter'', The Sheriff said. He has then done something. As a professional engineer, I could tell he executed some processes in his AI and changed the colour of his hologram on a more goldish colour, which signified that his processor was working hard at that moment.

''Waste no time, cut whatcha can!'' The mercenary said, approaching me with his murder machine and a huge grin on his face. If The Sheriff wouldn't hurry his virtual ass up, I would be all in pieces! But luckily something was happening, as the handle of the chainsaw let out some sparkles and the cutting thingies were going slower. And then, out of nowhere, those cutters started spinning very fast and at that moment Wergen knew someone fucked him up, as he basically lost control of the thing. He spinned around his own axis, looking quite ridicilous.

''What are you doing, Wergen? I told you to not drink this potato beer today! Now you're all f*$&ed up...'' Lilith said.

''IHAVENTDRANKANYTHINGTHISCHAINSAWISSOMEHOWPOSSESSEDAHHHHOLYPOTATOESITSPINSFAST'' The mercenary yelled in despair.

''Just let it go, man'' Lilith said

''ICANTIMFROZEN'' Wergen yelled back. I took this opportunity and escaped while Lilith was busy dealing with her confused mercenary. But I knew it wouldn't take long before they would notice me. Hell, I could already feel their breaths on my back after leaving the house in which they kept me as hostage! This Lilith gal was crazy and obsessed in Hyperion in a very bad way and I really thought my head may come loose some time. And I was also afraid of the top-secret meeting. What would she say? Would she do everything to kill me? Hiring a mercenary is kinda low, but she can do some greater things...and while I was looking back to see if they are not behind me, I haven't noticed that there was someone in front of me. And I ran into that person. In effect, we both fell on the ground. I recognized who I ran into. It was Helena Katarina, one of the Crimson Raiders. As I heard, very loyal, very hardworking and very shy.

''Ah...What's going on, man? You ran into me!'' Helena said with a loud tone of voice.

Well...that was a tricky question. Should I tell her about Lilith or pretend nothing happened? She is very loyal to Crimson Raiders, she would probably not believe me, maybe even kill me on the spot for saying such heresy. But I needed help. Badly.

[Tell Helena about Lilith's conspiracy]

[Run off. I dunno what Helena may think of you but you'll avoid a difficult topic]

• [Tell Helena about Lilith's conspiracy]

I don't think she will kill him on spot, right? Worst thing I can see is her not believing him.

(?) You offered Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven. Do you even remember that? Eagle ''Well, I wanted to offer you a place in Siren's

• edited May 2015

Yeah, but Hank doesn't know that ^^

The only thing he knows about her is that she's a loyal and shy Crimson Raider...He believes she can be loyal enough to not believe in anything bad spoken of her employers ^^

[Tell Helena about Lilith's conspiracy] I don't think she will kill him on spot, right? Worst thing I can see is her not believing him.

• [Run off. I dunno what Helena may think of you but you'll avoid a difficult topic] RUN HANK RUN

(?) You offered Skag-Pie a place in Siren's Heaven. Do you even remember that? Eagle ''Well, I wanted to offer you a place in Siren's

• edited May 2015

HELL YEAH!

I said: In Crips we trust!

[Tell Helena about Lilith's conspiracy]

• I said: In Crisp we trust!

First vesion his nikname :Р

TheLier posted: »

HELL YEAH! I said: In Crips we trust! [Tell Helena about Lilith's conspiracy]

• Err..... ummmm... you know....

Corrected

I said: In Crisp we trust! First vesion his nikname :Р

Welcome back! And good luck on your test!

• [Run off. I dunno what Helena may think of you but you'll avoid a difficult topic] i imagine that pretty funny

• Have you noticed that I basically threatened all of your characters to die in the story and so far, we have only one unknown character? Well, Episode 2 is soon going to end (with a plot twist) and then basically a killing spree will start after the beginning of Ep 3

Yep, that's Pandora for ya.

Also, new chapter today if I'll manage, eventually tomorrow

• I actually have no plans for Wergen's future yet, so far he's only Lilith's dog, but maybe I'll develop him a lot more in Ep3.

About his death...hmm...we'll think about it.

TheLier posted: »

Well, I might be biased, but I hope that my crazy little merc will survive.

• Well, I might be biased, but I hope that my crazy little merc will survive.

Have you noticed that I basically threatened all of your characters to die in the story and so far, we have only one unknown character? Well

• Oh man its gonna get bloody. I wonder who's gonna die soon...

Have you noticed that I basically threatened all of your characters to die in the story and so far, we have only one unknown character? Well

• Sooner that you think ^^

Alt text

Mistercrit posted: »

Oh man its gonna get bloody. I wonder who's gonna die soon...

• Good, good.

Alt text

I was wondering when would someone finally die.

• I'm starting to worry about Travis D:

Pipas posted: »

Good, good. I was wondering when would someone finally die.

• I don't think I'm gonna kill off Travis before he completes his obvious quest to find his father's murderer, as then his character would be practically wasted.

I'm starting to worry about Travis

• a killing spree will start after the beginning of Ep 3

Alt text

Oh damn, I wonder who might bite the dust in Ep 3. I guess Skag-Pie is pretty likely going to die sooner or later. A job that mainly includes breeding skags probably has a few opportunities for work-related accidents. Though for some reason I have a really bad feeling for Helena. I hope she survives.

• S--spoiler? '_'

I don't think I'm gonna kill off Travis before he completes his obvious quest to find his father's murderer, as then his character would be practically wasted.

• What an interesting theory.

Soon will be Episode 3 your fanfics, and "TFTB."

It's going with you :Р

So, until you're done episode 2 "QfLaG", episode 3 "TFTB" will not come...

It made you want to quickly finish the episode 2, cupcake? ;>

• Actually it made me want to torture people >:D

MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAH

What an interesting theory. Soon will be Episode 3 your fanfics, and "TFTB." It's going with you :Р So, until you're done episode 2

• Not a spoiler, at least not a big one, if one of the characters has an obvious objective (In Travis' case - finding the murderer), it would be nice for the character to find him...

because otherwise his story would be pretty much useless

S--spoiler? '_'

• Hank

(?) Helena knows everything.

Helena looked at me with a confused and somewhat angry face, her outfit now dirty from the sand she fell into when I accidently ran into her. Lilith and Wergen could be here in any minute. I'd rather wish not to meet them again, as they're definitely not friends. And that girl, Helena...She was, as I said, very loyal to Crimson Raiders. I needed help and a hideout very badly. But what I could say just now could be just a heresy for her. In this situation, I would like to have more allies than enemies...but you can't have anything...I decided to risk it and tell her anyway.

''Lilith is chasing me with a mercenary she hired! Please, help me! I don't wanna die!'' I yelled in despair in Helena's face. She looked quite surprised, her blue eyes widened almost immediately. I had bad feelings about this...

''What are you talking about?'', she simply asked.

''L-Look, I'm from Hyperion, but I am a former employee! And she thinks I'm the new CEO's spy! I-I-I am trying to leave my past here, but your leader wants to torture and interrogate me!'', I replied. This time, her jaw widened but she closed it after a short while and got lost in thoughts. Come on! I've got a crazy potato lovin' mercenary and her crazy employer right behind me! After Lilith deals with Wergen's hacked chainsaw, she'll come for me and I think it could be the end of my pretty life. I also saw a Torgue shotgun on the mercenary. I don't wanna be shot with that either. I don't really like Torgue weapons, so being killed with one would be a dramatic, yet ironic disaster!

''I...Uh...Yeah, I guess that would be normal for her...See, Hyperion is like seven circles of hell to her, and you're basically a demon. Do you know that I should just sold you out like a pig right now?'' Helena asked a rhetorical question after finally waking up from the chain of thoughts.

''Please don't do that, I've read what she can do to Hyperion employees...and that's bad! That's really bad! That's, like, Ryon level of cruel!'' I replied, joking of Ryon a little. It was a joke she didn't get, but she understood what I meant. Yes, she knew I would be basically screwed if caught by her. The moral dilemma I just raised inside of her was biting her hard in the heart. We both stood up from the sand and I was really nervous. My candle of life would be extinguished in just a minute if Helena wasn't to hurry up. She finally made her mind.

''Okay, just...I...Move away, Hank. I'll see what I can do.'' She replied. Hearing Lilith's yells and Wergen's warcries in the back, I didn't think long what to do. I hid in a barrel that was standing nearby. I almost immediately regretted that decision, as some pickled cucumbers were in there. My God, the smell...Meanwhile, I could hear Lilith and Wergen approaching Helena.

''Where is he? Where is the Hyperion employee?!" Lilith was asking her unpolitely. That was the crucial moment. I expected much at the time from the girl I just met. I was ready for her solding me out. But I was quite surprised.

''He was running through here, but I didn't stop him. I do not know where he went. Also, I can't seem to find Axton anywhere, will I, Celeste and Revkins get something for moving the crates? They asked me to ask, if that makes sense...'' Helena said.

''Oh. Fine. You will. Alright, Wergen, look around the town. Check in his house. This Hyperion butcher couldn't escape far!'' Lilith said. Wergen agreed and they both ran off before I managed to suffocate in the barrel. When I stopped hearing their footsteps, I immediately got out. Helena just stood there like a statue, wind gently pushing her hair. Then, she creepily stared at me.

''Do not test my loyalty again...'' She said quietly and walked away. So did I...

Eagle

''...and that was practically it. Her words kinda hurt, y'know? But it happened, let's move on. Now I am really afraid of the meeting'' Hank finished his story. Wow, was that interesting! Lilith gone completely crazy. It kinda made me miss Earth more, as it was harder to fall into madness on Earth. There were no such mad men...or at least just few of them.

''No need to be afraid for. Come. If something happens, we will protect you'' I said. Hank smiled and nodded.

''Now the biggest question there ever was. Where is Celeste and Ryon?'' Travis asked.

''Over here'', a similiar female voice said. I smiled immediately when I heard that. It was Celeste accompanied by Ryon, who was smiling and chuckling all the way.

''And where have you been?'' I asked.

''That's a long story. I will tell it, but we need to move now. The meeting is about to happen. I'll fill you in on what happened...pure comedy!'' Our friendly Siren replied.

Celeste

(?) You became the dating simulator.

''Alright, alright, let's do it...We shall see what comes out of it'' I said. Ryon grinned but we needed to step aside while Salvador was leaving the locker room. Man, was that man massive!

''Thanks again, Siren. I did not know about that date and I could miss such an opportunity to have some fun!'' Salvador said. I nodded. Ryon was grinning, having problems with not chuckling. For a while there I thought his behaviour might sell us out, but it didn't, thankfully, and Gunzerker entered the prep room. We became to eavesdrop. Salvador, all nice and classy, approached Moxxi's desk. She was quite surprised, I could feel it, although she did not show it.

''What's up, sugar? Do you need help?'' Moxxi asked. The Gunzerker sat on her desk.

''Playing inaccessible, eh? I like that...I hope we'll have lots and lots of fun by the next ten minutes...'' Salvador tried to be subtle, but his words and the perfume he used gave him away. Moxxi narrowed her eyebrows.

''I'm a very fun person, but I'm not quite sure why are you here...'' She said. I actually chuckled.

''Well...I've been told that you'd...make the winner happy in the best way there is'', Salvador replied while grinning and Ryon was chuckling, wanting to laugh out loud like he usually does. Moxxi understood what is going on.

''Ah. I know what you mean. You mean the birds and the bees...but I've said no such thing. You just want to screw me, you untolerant person. And normally I would let you, but you think I'm drunk, thinking that I forgot what I was saying even if I wasn't saying anything'' She said, angering the Vault Hunter.

''But Celeste told--Ah. Celeste! CELESTE!!!'' Salvador yelled which wiped the smile off my face.

''We need to go'', Ryon said. I quickly nodded and we escaped, leaving the arena and hiding behind it in a place where he wouldn't be even looking for us. Although I was slightly nervous that it might get bad, it ended way happier. Ryon was still happy over what we've done. Well, that went pretty fast. Ryon looked at his wrist watch.

''Holy crap, almost ten minutes left to the meeting. We should look for Eagle and Hank and then attend there.'' He said. I nodded. We went further into the city, Crimson Raiders patrolling the streets. I even saw an orange Claptrap cleaning the road, it was kinda hilarious, but I felt bad for the poor thing. Trying not to feel bad anymore, we just avoided them. Some of the people we've met on the way were already informed about the prestige bet and that I won. They've been greeting me, some men were kissing my hand, hell, some even kneeled before me. I was quite surprised. That's how the winner should be treated, not a random better...Officially, Pandora has strange laws. Or at least this city does. One of the strangers decided that he wants to know me more and greeted me. He had dark curly hair and a lean build.

''Hello, Siren. I've heard you were the one who won the prestige bet. I am impressed'' He said.

''Hello. Who might you be?'' I asked.

''Call me Garrus. I am a Vault Hunter. Not for a long time, actually. After Handsome Jack's fail, the Vault Hunters were treated with respect and kindness. I was a bounty hunter, which gave me a lot of profits, but then I kinda wasted my money and with Hyperions getting off Pandora, there weren't much bounties, which meant far less cash. And I kinda needed huge money, so I joined the Vault Hunters.. But unfortunately, no Vault has been found since then. My plan is get off this hellhole and go somewhere else, maybe even Earth'' The stranger replied.

GARRUS

Cynical Idealist.

''You wanna get off here? Good luck, big boy. Not many people has done that'' Ryon said, his tone of voice sounding totally serious.

''I know. But there's been rumors. Many rumors. The recent bandit activities has made people suspicious. They're raiding villages, even the smallest and poorest ones...for no real reasons. One theory is that's because of Spook, the wealthy bandit warlord who wants to unite every bandit clan and heal this planet from madness and corruption for all means. But the second one is that they found a Vault. That the bandits were quicker than Vault Hunters. They're raiding everything to get more power in order to open the Vault and kill whatever's inside, then take all the riches. Even the alien skin is worth millions. Millions, man! Ah, if I could put my hands on at least a tiny bit sample of an alien skin, I would easily get off here...'' Garrus replied.

''You really think that bandits could be quicker than us?'' I asked.

''Everything's possible now that Spook has arisen. He is wealthy, he knows how to fight, he can use tech. A rumor says that he once killed and ripped the parts from a Loader's body and then used whatever he found to chase off Hyperions from his lands. What's more interesting, this rumor is true!'' The bounty hunter replied.

''I guess your plan is neat. If you really want to escape, do it. And by the profits the Vault will give you, you should really do everything to get it. Of course, if the rumors of a third Vault is true'' I said.

''Yes. I'm thinking about joining Spook (as a spy, of course) and see what's he up to. I'm not gonna share the info with the original Vault Hunters, but I can do it with you'' Garrus said. I smiled.

''Hey, thank you very mu--''I tried to reply, but then I saw something which caught me off guard. Wanted posters. And who was the wanted criminal? Hank. He's been apparently accused of spying for Hyperion and assaulting the leader, Lilith. The prize for his head was $30.000. But that wasn't the worst part. I've already saw an armoured stranger looking at all the posters and smiling. Then he ripped one off and went away.

''Oooh, I know that guy. After I left my bounty hunter profession, he became the most famous and the meanest bounty hounter on this side of Pandora. The other side is ruled by Finch and Krogger, but that's another story'' Garrus said. I became worried. Did he want to kill Hank for money? Well...Not good. I also noticed the weird armour-like thing he had with imself.

''What is he wearing?'' I asked.

''That's D00M. It's really just an armour, but it has an AI with speaking module and all that because it was once a robot before. Or so I heard'' Garrus replied.

''And he wants to kill Hank?'' I asked.

''Apparently so.'' Ryon replied, mysteriously.

No choices for this part. But maybe I'll do another chapter today, but I don't promise that ^^

• This is really intense! I can't wait for the next part.

Hank (?) Helena knows everything. Helena looked at me with a confused and somewhat angry face, her outfit now dirty from the sand she

• Aww yiss, Drake is here.

Get ready.

Get hyped.

Hank (?) Helena knows everything. Helena looked at me with a confused and somewhat angry face, her outfit now dirty from the sand she

• Awesome part!

• Forum: FINISH EPISODE ALREADY!!!

Alt text

Crips: Nah :Р

Alt text

Actually it made me want to torture people >:D MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAH

• I may or may not have added another character... ;)

• Thank you! Private Ryan ^^

I may or may not have added another character...

• Hank

''And then basically Garrus left our little group and attented to the meeting. We didn't see the bounty hunter since then, he's probably hiding somewhere'' Celeste finished her story. I couldn't believe in what mess I found myself in! Firstly, there's Lilith who wants to kill me for working at Hyperion, even if I am not anymore. And then there's the notorious bounty hunter who decided to cut my head off. Both are really well tied into each other, making this a deadly plot. But why me, why am I so goddamn unlucky that basically everyone besides my friends want to kill me? And through a plot, at that! But I will show them. There's nothing I fear except...well, everything they planned. But I won't bow down. I am independent and a one Siren cannot do anything about that! You hear me, Lilith?! Well, obviously you don't, but know that I will fight with you if necessary!

''You'll be safe at the meeting...from the bounty hunter, at least. I do not know what Lilith may do there'', Celeste said, interrupting my line of thoughts. But maybe that's better if she interrupted them. Or else I would see myself imagining a dead Lilith...shot by me. Rrrgh, I really hope she's gonna die in a fire or something! Or get shot and expire!

''...I guess. I might have just found myself in a really deep swamp with Lilith and the bounty hunter trying to drown me instead of helping me out'', I complained, because why not. I am an independent engineer.

''That is an...interesting thing to say'' Ryon said with a dramatic pause where he got lost in thoughts and then turning back into his usual self.

''Well, we're almost there. We shall see what's so important they want to tell us'' Eagle said and we entered the headquarters a while after. The room we found ourselves in was pretty big, with lots on tables and chairs. There were some posters on the wall, some even were Moxxi's, but most of them were these weird Vault symbols, the inverted V inside of a circle. That thing always amazed me. A pretty simple symbol, yet so interesting and mysterious. Ah, I couldn't wait to find a Vault and see this symbol on the Vault's gate! Yes, that would be pretty amazing. And I wanted that to happen. Well, anyways, I sit in a chair near my friends, between Eagle and Celeste. Ryon also sat nearby. After a short while, Travis, Garrus and Mary joined us.

''I can't wait to hear what they have to say!'' Mary exclaimed. Well, I actually could wait...

''Something tells me that it isn't good'', Garrus stated. Well, no shit Sherlock. Obviously it isn't good if Axton didn't want the minor Crimson Raiders to know about its existence. That only means bad news.

''Let's just get it over with. I'd rather do other things'', Travis said and Eagle nodded, visibly agreeing. Finally, all conversations in the room were suddenly silenced when Axton and the original Vault Hunters stood in the midle, telling everyone to shut the fuck up by a hand gesture. And I bet you can tell I am a little bit emotional right now. Yes, I am. I am very much fucking emotional.

''Dear Vault Hunters and Crimson Raiders in one, we are here to discuss things we'll be doing in near future. You all probably heard about bandits raising in power and raiding villages and towns. You guessed it, through the next weeks, we'll be trying to fix that and calm the citizens of Pandora down. The villain of this story is undoubtly Spook, a bandit warlord who wants to unite all the psycho clans into one, making a one, huge family. But, as we know, he does that by pillaging and murdering everyone he meets, so we need to stop him'' Axton stated. Everyone was closely listening to him.

''You probably ask, how do we defeat Spook? Well, he's currently hiding in his main fortress, gathering troops and grinning whenever he will succed to take over a new village. So you can say it's impossible to kill him. And I would probably agree if not one thing. We've got a source of information, a mole inside his troops....not quite literally, though...Ahem, he's willing to give us information but he's now hiding in the camp of The Mega Super Awesome Murderous Killers clan. Wow, I can't believe I said it on one breath...anyway, we need to attack this camp. The mission will be hard, but we've now chosen the Vault Hunters who will attack TMSAMK camp. Listen closely'' Lilith said. I was giving her a cold stare through all of her speech but she didn't even look at me. Good, I guess?

''The first Vault Hunter is...Brick. Congratulations man, you're gonna kick some asses'' Axton said, looking at Brick standing next to him.

''Booyah!'' Brick shouted out of excitement. I really wanted to facepalm, but I had those very thick gloves on my hands, so I'd rather not...

''The second Vault Hunter who's gonna raid the camp is Zer0. Congrats, killer'' Lilith exclaimed. A black masked figure holding a katana stood up from the crowd of Vault Hunters.

''Thank you./I am much obliged./I'll make sure no one lives.'' The man said.

ZER0

Cannot be divided, so don't even try

I noticed Celeste carefully looked at Zer0, eyeing his mask. And I could swear that before that ninja guy sat back down, he glanced for a second at her. She didn't seem to notice that, but I did. #ZeresteConfirmed?

''The third Vault Hunter who's gonna be the lucky sonuvabitch to try and accomplish that hard mission is...Garrus. Good luck, man, this will be your first big mission after long months of doing nothing!'' Axton exclaimed. Garrus widened his eyes and looked at us with something between disbelief and...disbelief.

''What the hell? Do they know about my plan and want to send me on certain death? Damn, son, I will prove 'em wrong!'' Garrus whispered to us.

''The fourth Vault Hunter who's gonna do the mission is Krieg. He knows what he needs to do, he is absent now because I know that he barely can sit on a chair for ten minutes so I didn't even bother inviting him, although I told him the details of the mission. Slaughtering the bandits, but leaving the mole alive'' Lilith said. Wow, Krieg joined the party. Now I really felt bad for Garrus.

''The fifth one is Mary. We'll need a Siren and you need to train, kid. So that will be a good opportunity'' Axton said. Mary got excited all of a sudden.

''Yipee! I'll kill some sons of bitches!'' She yelled.

''The sixth and the last one, who's gonna make a mass out of that camp is.....Hank. Congratulations to everyone who were picked, this mission, although hard and undoubtly deadly, will prove to be glorious to you and the reward won't be small. Also, to make sure you don't kill the mole, he'll be wearing a helmet. Make sure you don't kill a guy in a helmet or we'll wreck you'' Lilith said and my jaw literally fell down. That bastard! She knows that mission is very difficult and someone can get killed, so she sent me! That piece of...GRRRR!!! And the thought of working with Brick and Krieg made me wanna cringe my fucking eyes out. The rest was good or at least decent. This will be hell! Hell, I tell you! In one moment, I got an urge to throw something at her. But maybe that's too much. I can also object, which probably won't do much, but maybe Axton will change his mind...or I can just do nothing and accept my miserable fate.

[Throw a fucking chair at her]

[Try to object]

[Accept your miserable fate]

• edited May 2015

[Throw a fucking chair at her] this will be halerious

Hank ''And then basically Garrus left our little group and attented to the meeting. We didn't see the bounty hunter since then, he's prob

• [Throw a fucking chair at her]

Hank ''And then basically Garrus left our little group and attented to the meeting. We didn't see the bounty hunter since then, he's prob

Because throwing a chair at a siren is the best idea ever.

Why not?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.