Quest for Loot and Glory - A Borderlands Interactive FanFiction - [OFFICIALLY UNCANCELLED]

Comments

• Crips... your... your new avatar.... o_O

W-what? '_'

Crips posted: »

Hank ''And then basically Garrus left our little group and attented to the meeting. We didn't see the bounty hunter since then, he's prob

• It's Frollo from Hunchback Of Notre Dame ^^

What a handsome beast he is

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Crips... your... your new avatar.... o_O W-what? '_'

• [Throw a fucking chair at her]

Hank ''And then basically Garrus left our little group and attented to the meeting. We didn't see the bounty hunter since then, he's prob

• [Throw a fucking chair at her] First POV death incoming

• [Throw a fucking chair at her]

We all have a death wish... Oh well.

• cough I need a new chapter cough

• [Karnedg2013 hugs Mistercrit] =)

Mistercrit posted: »

dies

• You're hugging his corpse.

...weirdo.

[Karnedg2013 hugs Mistercrit]

• Now, I will start the summonig of an Old One, this might save you!

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

dies

• What the hell are you people doing when I'm gone playing Crusader Kings II GoT Mode all day, lol

TheLier posted: »

Now, I will start the summonig of an Old One, this might save you! Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

• edited May 2015

Y'AI'NG'NGAH
    YOG-SOTHOTH
    H'EE-L'GEB
    F'AI THRODOG
    UAAAH

What the hell are you people doing when I'm gone playing Crusader Kings II GoT Mode all day, lol

• i cri everyday waiting for a new chapter.

What the hell are you people doing when I'm gone playing Crusader Kings II GoT Mode all day, lol

• gasps

I thought you were dead.

i cri everyday waiting for a new chapter.

• Bruh, Harren Hoare won't kill himself in the GoT mod 8)

But really though, before I can start writing a chapter, I need to think of the choices

starts to think of the choices

i cri everyday waiting for a new chapter.

• excitement intensifies

Bruh, Harren Hoare won't kill himself in the GoT mod 8) But really though, before I can start writing a chapter, I need to think of the choices starts to think of the choices

• Alt text

Bruh, Harren Hoare won't kill himself in the GoT mod 8) But really though, before I can start writing a chapter, I need to think of the choices starts to think of the choices

• Is there a reason why there's been a big delay?

I NEED IT

• Yes. It's nothing major but I didn't have time through a couple of days as I became an admin for a Game of Thrones roleplay group and I wasn't really in a Borderlands mood, more like GoT mood. I was also thinking about another writing Project, but first I'll finish some episodes on here. Don't think like Quest is a burden to me, though. Its fun. A new chapter today, eventually tomorrow. Ciao.

Is there a reason why there's been a big delay?

• What about "AoD"? :Р

Yes. It's nothing major but I didn't have time through a couple of days as I became an admin for a Game of Thrones roleplay group and I wasn

• AoD was sadly cancelled, because I ran out of ideas and motivation to continue this TWD story. I may start another TWD story in a very, VERY far future.

What about "AoD"? :Р

• But you can not just quit your job. There is so many fans. You are loved, Crips! It remains to finish one episode. But what about Season 3 and the development of Sonya? :(

I hope you can come back vsse same after you see or play something BIG for TWD at E3 :)

AoD was sadly cancelled, because I ran out of ideas and motivation to continue this TWD story. I may start another TWD story in a very, VERY far future.

• Yes, yes, I know development of Sonya is the most important thing ^^

The event I planned was the group getting out of the camp...but then that's it. I wouldn't really know what to do in S3. It would get repetitive again in the wilderness.

But you can not just quit your job. There is so many fans. You are loved, Crips! It remains to finish one episode. But what about Season 3 a

• Yes, yes, I know development of Sonya is the most important thing ^^

That what he said ;>

Yes, yes, I know development of Sonya is the most important thing ^^ The event I planned was the group getting out of the camp...but then that's it. I wouldn't really know what to do in S3. It would get repetitive again in the wilderness.

• Looks like tomorrow.

Tee hee, sorry, was playing Life Is Strange as it was always broken for me and now I fixed it ;)

• PRÓBLÉM THE ÓLD* ÓNE* CÁN WÁÍT!

Looks like tomorrow. Tee hee, sorry, was playing Life Is Strange as it was always broken for me and now I fixed it

• tomorrow

Looks like tomorrow. Tee hee, sorry, was playing Life Is Strange as it was always broken for me and now I fixed it

• Yes tomorrow

tomorrow

• edited May 2015

cough not tomorrow apparently cough

Yes tomorrow

• Put your faith in the Light!

cough not tomorrow apparently cough

• TheLier posted: »

Put your faith in the Light!

• Team Fording

Pipas posted: »

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1e2PY3vNDg3

• edited May 2015

Team 'Pls don't silence me or I'll be useless'

Team Fording

• It's May 30th and im dying
    I need a new chapter!

pls

Team 'Pls don't silence me or I'll be useless'

• You're playing in "Life Is Strange" bro?

Me too!

My favorite game after "TWD"! :)

• hey crips are you ded buddy?

You're playing in "Life Is Strange" bro? Me too! My favorite game after "TWD"!

• edited June 2015

No, he just turned into Carlos Alien.

hey crips are you ded buddy?

• Alt text

No, he just turned into Carlos Alien.

• Woah, Crips.

Your avatar...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.