Your favourite lines/quotes from the game?

Comments

• Alt text

Alt text

#Vausquez

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Vasquez is so tsundere. Vausquez confirmed.

• Bad. Ass.

Sasha: These guns are useless! Rhys: Oh trust me we've got all the guns we need.

• 10/10 would ship to hell and back

Pipas posted: »

#Vausquez

• "Hold on to your butts" - Rhys

That line reminded me of Jurassic Park lol

• Alt text

"Hold on to your butts" - Rhys That line reminded me of Jurassic Park lol

• My first thought "Vasquez gay confirmed".
    He keeps talking about balls, I wouldn't be surprised.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Vasquez is so tsundere. Vausquez confirmed.

• Alt text

SCR4P-TP posted: »

My first thought "Vasquez gay confirmed". He keeps talking about balls, I wouldn't be surprised.

• The way Vasquez physically recoils and curls his hand up is what makes this. The animations were so expressive in ep 2. My absolute favourite is after Jack makes the "I'm inside you" gaffe and then says "If you go, I go" and is violently thumbing towards himself.

• edited March 2015

I think one of my favorite lines comes from Vaughn after Rhys is a jerk to Rudiger (the guy at the food cart) on Pandora: "Oh look, fella, um, my friend is really, really sorry. He's got some kind of, uh, condition where he says really stupid crap just to see what'll happen."

I laughed so hard. Oh, fourth wall, we hardly knew ye...

• I love the way he says it. He sounds so proud. :)

Just because, y'know, everything Jack says to me makes me feel ... (whispers) INSPIRED.

• It's strange because he was in the original trailer putting out the idea of this game, so they have his model. I've been wondering if they'll ever put him in the game.

This guy's the narrator (I've never played any previous Borderlands games, but I've seen this picture before):

• When did this scene happen? I thought you could only get the nice sock one.

Pipas posted: »

#Vausquez

• They even made his voice sound the same lol.

"Hold on to your butts" - Rhys That line reminded me of Jurassic Park lol

• I wouldn't be surprised if he were to appear, we've seen other characters, such as Zer0 and Brick (I think that's his name) in the teaser for episode 2, Clap Trap was hinted when they were at Old Haven, so it's highly likely he will appear at some point.

It's strange because he was in the original trailer putting out the idea of this game, so they have his model. I've been wondering if they'll ever put him in the game.

• If you don't grab Rhys' boot as Fiona when he's falling out of the caravan. Rhys will still have his boot as a result and never looses it in the game.

When did this scene happen? I thought you could only get the nice sock one.

• edited March 2015

I love this part too. I also love when you break his heart

Alt text

fayescarlet posted: »

There are so any lines that are hilarious, it'll be hard to choose... But I really think Rhys's monologue should you blow Augusts mind reall

• Lol all the favorite quotes are already mentioned. I adore most of Jack's.

Btw.. Maybe it's a stupid question but what ' s a "4th wall"?

• 4th wall is basically the "wall" that keeps the game from reality, like in this case the game is actually being in the game universe and us being the person playing the game. You're probably refering to the line "breaking the 4th wall", wich basically means that for a moment the characters become aware of it being a game. For example like Marcus in the start of the game "Yes, yes, it's been a while. Everyone knows", referring to Telltale taking their sweet time with EP2. Or when Rhys keeps talking to himself when you're choosing to wich place to go to.

Linsepins posted: »

Lol all the favorite quotes are already mentioned. I adore most of Jack's. Btw.. Maybe it's a stupid question but what ' s a "4th wall"?

• "This is totally uncool. Why must the universe punish the good?" -Loader Bot.

I now say this in response to every minor inconvenience that happens to me.

• "MY SHINY CROTCH MACHINE! MY INSURANCE PREMIUMS!"

• edited March 2015

This made me obnoxiously snort-laugh so hard. The Psycho doesn't know the correct term for a motorcycle and yet was able to get it insured and understand the insurance process/premiums etc. Delightfully absurd!

Piggs posted: »

"MY SHINY CROTCH MACHINE! MY INSURANCE PREMIUMS!"

• This is how you're saving us? Just throwing things? xD

• Bump for EP3

Alt text

• I both laugh and feel pity for the guy. It must have been a nightmarish experiences.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Bump for EP3

• Everything Loaderbot says.

Everything Handsome Jack says.

Everything Kroger and Finch say (They got dat chemistry, man).

And countless more. If I were to list them all this post would contain half the goddamn script.

• Top 3 for each?

Rock114 posted: »

Everything Loaderbot says. Everything Handsome Jack says. Everything Kroger and Finch say (They got dat chemistry, man). And countless more. If I were to list them all this post would contain half the goddamn script.

• Exchange information!

Piggs posted: »

"MY SHINY CROTCH MACHINE! MY INSURANCE PREMIUMS!"

• LB:

• The metal is willing, but the spirit is weak.
    • Why must the universe punish the good?
    • I cannot hold back your tide of bad decisions.

HJ:

• It's... it's like his weiner's talking...
    • Wallethead!
    • Hail to the King, baby!

K&F:

• Oh, she's fast!
    • You're talkin' to a guy who has people shoot him in the chest for fun. Usually I'm drunk, and charge forty dollars.
    • What'd you say? If you're jerking me around I will blow your head off right now!
    The_Duck posted: »

Top 3 for each?

• In Catch a Ride, when Fiona says something like, "My one talent involves talking at people until they get confused."

• "Screw this guy! He can't even eat fruit without splashing juice all over himself, his clothes are terrible, and his cat probably sucked."

• edited July 2015

"How is your day going?"
    "It's a mixed bag."
    "That's great! Variety is so important."

Loader Bot x Gortys 4 life

• Can some on put up the lines when ryse talks to jack in the recage of helios. It may differ a little but I would love to see the diouluge between jack and him. Its my favorite because it shows the realness of jack and how he went wrong

• edited October 2015

A line is Zero's Description:

Emoticon Usage: On fleek.

• For me it's a combination of when choosing to rule or reject, you hesistate causing Jack to take over (at which point the mask of friendliness drops entirely), and the final confrontation with Jack too, where he asks Rhys how many of his colleagues he's killed in destroying Helios, and how he's the good guy... awesome stuff!

• ''Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story...''

• My favourite Sasha quote: ''Oh great, the toxin turned him insane, or into an eyeball fetishist'' XD

• Everyone thinks that they're the hero of their own story

• edited October 2015

Gortys: "I just wanna say, thanks for bringing me back and killing that scary thing and taking me on the adventure we went on a while ago, and thanks for being cool about stuff, like letting me drive the caravan that time when you weren't looking and thanks for bringing everyone together, and thanks for being my friend. You're the only ones I have, and I appreciate you. And I hope we're friends for a really long time."

That whole speech to Rhys and Fiona was too freaking adorable. Gortys is too pure for this world. I'm gonna miss her like crazy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.