Your favourite lines/quotes from the game?

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

"I give more than I get from this relationship" ~the one and only, Loader Bot

• How do you get her to say that? I really want to hear it. I'm guessing you keep the ECHO-EYE, but I kept it and didn't get that line

My favourite Sasha quote: ''Oh great, the toxin turned him insane, or into an eyeball fetishist'' XD

• It was in ep3, not the finale. I think you must trust Fiona in ep2, I might be wrong, but when I trusted Jack at my 1st playthrough it didn't happen, when I trusted Fiona it did, so I guess it works.

derrickd95 posted: »

How do you get her to say that? I really want to hear it. I'm guessing you keep the ECHO-EYE, but I kept it and didn't get that line

• Fiona: "Bro bro bro bro bro! Bro bro!" :D

(when making fun of Rhys and Vaughn)

• I said this in another thread, but I guess I'll say it here as well.

There are so many quotes, but one that I love that really stands out to me is when Handsome Jack is begging Rhys in episode 5.

Please...Hey! HEY! I'm on my knees here. Please don't send me back there, it's not like they say. There's nothing...there's absolutely nothing there. Please don't do this.

The desperation in his voice (great job Dameon Clarke) makes this scene so effective and such a great moment, I haven't seen Jack that way since we tried to kill Angel. And then his lunge at the end to stop Rhys in a final act of desperation makes it even better.

• edited October 2015

The only two I haven't seen yet that made me had to pause the game to appreciate:
    HJ for both, ep 3 and 4 respectively

-"....What the hell is that?"

-"I can FLY"

• Hi.

-Loader Bot

• "This is the happiest I've ever been." -Hyperion Guard on captain's brother's marriage

"Awesome!" "Awesome!" Awesome..." "(?)Awesome..."

"You're the only one running pal... I can flyyyy!"

"Ohhh he did the thiiing!" - Rhys fanboying over Zer0

Plus anything Athena said while controlling Gortys.

• haha I loved this quote so much. you are now my favorite!

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Enigma12 posted: »

haha I loved this quote so much. you are now my favorite!

• Fiona shit-talking: "I know you probably think it's your 'thing' but that moustache...it's awful. I want you to hear that 'cause I feel like a lot of people in your life are worried to tell you. Which is sad."

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited October 2015

From last episode. I love the way Jack says it, happy, like it's a great gift for Rhys. Insane.

"And the best part is... Rhysie, baby -- YOU'RE gonna be the first recipient! Eh?"

"Oh heh heh heh... Useless!" (kills a guy)

Gortys - "Is that Gentle Jim?"

• "But I like my hat..."

• "You're going to be a stadium-sized pile of goo when I'm done with you, you low-tier sonofabitch!"

• when he said "low-tier"

*enter image description here

Courtenay posted: »

"You're going to be a stadium-sized pile of goo when I'm done with you, you low-tier sonofabitch!"

• I loved that they included this, felt so great

''Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story...''

• I didn't kill him. I'd just stick him into a claptrap or something, in the basement of Rhys new house. (y'know, downstairs so he can't move up stairs)

• All the last scenes with Handsome Jack and Rhys were so well done, they felt really strong. I loved it.

• BEST QUOTE OF THE GAME

Rhys: It's just you and me pal. Wouldn't have it any other way

Omg the effin feels

• Yeah, Anthony Burch did a fantastic job with that last scene.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

All the last scenes with Handsome Jack and Rhys were so well done, they felt really strong. I loved it.

• Haha... great, a firing squad. I just hit murder bingo! - Rhys

• Shoutout to the voice actors for this game! Cause even the robot characters had me loving them.

• One of the few things he did right was Handsome Jack. And the eyeball scene where Athena is so weirded out by Fiona carrying an eyeball in her pocket. |D

Yeah, Anthony Burch did a fantastic job with that last scene.

• edited October 2015

In episode 4, when you reject Handsome Jack, and not tell Fiona about him.

Handsome Jack. "Oh that poor, sweet Fiona. She never even caught on that I was in your head this whole time. That means... when I make you strangle her.... she won't even know why. Well don't just sit there with that pathetic little look on your face.. say something!"

(http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/tagged/Tales+from+the+borderlands/page/8)
    Tales from the borderlands - Jack - Choices Dialogue.

She won’t even know why…

• In episode five. Rhys tell Gortys to get up. Then Gortys says some like "Rhys I love you, but you really need to stop saying obvious things." So funny lol

• edited October 2015

Gortys: "Is that Gentle Jim?"

Fiona: "I'm a visual thinker."

Rhys: "Yeah, I don't know what that means."

• I think it's episode 4 (sorry I played them all in quite quick succession, no waiting around for me!) when they are all back in the trailer pre-Hyperion trip and August just casually tries to embarrass Rhys by asking him which arm he uses to 'take care of business' - made me laugh!!

• Cool moves,Rhys.Cool moves.

• The whole Blow his Mind speech.- Rhys
    Cool moves Rhys, Cool Moves.- Vasquez and Telltale
    Rhys, That did nothing.- Gortys
    You're the only one Running pal. I CAN FLLLYYYYY.- Handsome Jack
    We got answers and we want some questions.- Rhys
    Hi.- Loader Bot

• " your just wierdly buff dude "

• Rhys: "It hurts...inside my body."

• When "Vasquez" refers to "Rhys's" dismembered remains as Reese's pieces.

• "I'm just peachy Fiona, the world is my oyster." -Rhys

• Yep, Vaughn has to get paralized for her to say that.

It was in ep3, not the finale. I think you must trust Fiona in ep2, I might be wrong, but when I trusted Jack at my 1st playthrough it didn't happen, when I trusted Fiona it did, so I guess it works.

• Oh yeh.

madzmarch posted: »

I think it's episode 4 (sorry I played them all in quite quick succession, no waiting around for me!) when they are all back in the trailer

• enter image description here

(?) Cool moves, Rhys. Cool moves...

• "Why must the universe punish the good?"-Loader Bot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.