Episode 4 Release Date Discussion-PC/Mac/PS4 NA&EU/PS3 NA/Xbox/iOS/Android/PS3 Eu Out Now,

Comments

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

He is!

My favourite character! I assume he is a cool guy in real life aswell...

• Stop trying to make M19 happen, it's not gonna happen.

• The reason that there's so much potential for the 19th is because telltale said they would release a new episode every 5-8 weeks, unless some problem happens. The 19th will have been the 8th week so if they don't pop out this episode by the 19th, they're not fufilling their word.

19thhype

Stop trying to make M19 happen, it's not gonna happen.

• telltale said they would release a new episode every 5-8 weeks, unless some problem happens

You are probably referring to our unofficial forum FAQ created by us volunteer Moderators? Telltale did not write that.

The reason that there's so much potential for the 19th is because telltale said they would release a new episode every 5-8 weeks, unless som

• The 19th will have been the 8th week so if they don't pop out this episode by the 19th, they're not fufilling their word.

Oh no, not this again...

The reason that there's so much potential for the 19th is because telltale said they would release a new episode every 5-8 weeks, unless som

• FAQ

• Sorry, honest mistake I thought they wrote that. Thanks for the correction!

telltale said they would release a new episode every 5-8 weeks, unless some problem happens You are probably referring to our unofficial forum FAQ created by us volunteer Moderators? Telltale did not write that.

• It's alright. :)

Yeah, that happens a lot for some reason. You certainly aren't the first to think that.

Sorry, honest mistake I thought they wrote that. Thanks for the correction!

• Obviously not gonna be the 19th

• edited May 2015

Well, seems like we are going to have to wait another week for the episode :( * holds back tears *

• This is how to waste time while waiting for the release:

• Well, 8 seconds passed and the game is still not released...

This is how to waste time while waiting for the release:

• "oooh damn, what you gonna do bout it!" - Guy

Well, 8 seconds passed and the game is still not released...

• May 19th. Believe.

• Not gonna happen.

beguiler posted: »

May 19th. Believe.

• Trailer Monday. Release Tuesday. It's happened before.

Not gonna happen.

• edited May 2015

We had by now a key art,helooo planet.Thursday Key art....Trailer Monday.and then Tuesday the release....is not gonna happen.

Trailer Monday. Release Tuesday. It's happened before.

• Why do you want to crush our hopes and dreams??? Whyyy??

Alt text

We had by now a key art,helooo planet.Thursday Key art....Trailer Monday.and then Tuesday the release....is not gonna happen.

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Why do you want to crush our hopes and dreams??? Whyyy??

• Because it won't happen,and because you are new...and you don't know the wait ......

• I am not new. I might've recently joined the threads, but I've known the wait...

Alt text

Because it won't happen,and because you are new...and you don't know the wait ......

• New? Ha, You joined in 2014. I joined this forum in 2013. Might want to check your facts before you make accusations.

Because it won't happen,and because you are new...and you don't know the wait ......

• No need to argue about who is new or old stuff. We are all comrades in this Waiting War.

• Do i join the Hype like this?

• edited May 2015

Alt text

no news oh come on tell-tale your killing me

• edited May 2015

Alt text

• You need to write how you can't wait for the next episode, maybe post a gif or too. Then you'll be part of the hype.

Btw, welcome to the forums! :P

Do i join the Hype like this?

• me irl. this wait is getting painful. ;-;

• yeah everyone is feeling the pain right now - group hug? :(

me irl. this wait is getting painful. ;-;

• Well, the good news is, there's a very, very good chance we'll be getting news next week.

• fingers-crossed but a lot of people are saying that.

Hype F(insert date here)

never ending hype

Well, the good news is, there's a very, very good chance we'll be getting news next week.

• Well, it's M17 and I don't think we are getting it on M19 :(

• ☑ Hype name

☑ Hype first post

☑ Loves the hype

☑ Lives off the hype

Yeah.

Do i join the Hype like this?

• :(

Killah posted: »

Well, it's M17 and I don't think we are getting it on M19

• OMG, you are here 1 whole year longer!? My master, I am sorry, know I have so much more respect of you! ...........

Yeah, what the hell? How low must be your self-respect if you need or want to validate yourself by being longer on a forum than someone else?

Well, I played (and waited!) The Walking Dead Season 1 a while before I joined this Forum, so yeah... Last I checked, registering here is NOT mandatory to play Telltale games, is it? Might want to use logic before making accusations...

New? Ha, You joined in 2014. I joined this forum in 2013. Might want to check your facts before you make accusations.

• And so what if you did came before some other users here? Does that make you superior? No need to put yourself on a pedestal.

OMG, you are here 1 whole year longer!? My master, I am sorry, know I have so much more respect of you! ........... Yeah, what the hell?

• May 25th is my bet for a trailer.

• I only hope that they are going to release ep5 in short terms like they do with ep3 last time. The wait for ep2 was long..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.