Episode 4 Release Date Discussion-PC/Mac/PS4 NA&EU/PS3 NA/Xbox/iOS/Android/PS3 Eu Out Now,

Comments

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

Well, it's M17 and I don't think we are getting it on M19

• Maybe you both should read the thread before commenting. I was simply proving a point to @ClementineTheGirl for calling people "new."

DiverseGnu posted: »

And so what if you did came before some other users here? Does that make you superior? No need to put yourself on a pedestal.

• Heh, not as long as episode 2 from Tales from the Borderlands, compare to that, Game of Thrones waiting time is relatively short.

Dione posted: »

I only hope that they are going to release ep5 in short terms like they do with ep3 last time. The wait for ep2 was long..

• To pass the time faster I've been playing this recently.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings

If you have Mount and Blade Warband this mod is quite fun as you can make your own destiny in Westeros. You can even find a place that's possibly Ironrath. It's pretty fun I recommend checking it out!

• Ikr, my mind was blown when i found that out

Glorious! It will be great to see AJ again! Especially after I learned that he voiced Marty from Back to the Future.

• Sorry, the reply was meant for @ClementineTheGirl

beguiler posted: »

Maybe you both should read the thread before commenting. I was simply proving a point to @ClementineTheGirl for calling people "new."

• has it really been a long wait? i've been busy with school and stuff but it still doesn't feel like a long time. nothing compares to the wait for S2 E2 wait.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nothing compares to TWAU and TFTB episode 2 waits.

has it really been a long wait? i've been busy with school and stuff but it still doesn't feel like a long time. nothing compares to the wait for S2 E2 wait.

• edited May 2015

Trust me that I've wated whole s2 of twd.And twau one.Btw sorry,and this argue it's getting to something.....very bad.It comed to a non-sense fight,and we should end it.P.S. I read everytime the thread.And also I will leave the thread until the walking dead season three will happen as a punishment.By all this time I am sorry again.I will be on the forum sometime,but not everytime comenting,just-overlooking...and maybe per month i'll post 1-3 posts.

beguiler posted: »

New? Ha, You joined in 2014. I joined this forum in 2013. Might want to check your facts before you make accusations.

• edited May 2015

What?! Shouldn't it be out by Tuesday?

It's kind of disheartening to realize that after all of the teases this week and the press copies being sent out, we still aren't getting the episode until after next week :-/

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nope, there have been no announcements of any kind so far, so it won't be out until at least the 26th.

Erikur23 posted: »

What?! Shouldn't it be out by Tuesday?

• You have got to be bloody joking.

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, there have been no announcements of any kind so far, so it won't be out until at least the 26th.

• Nope. Expect news later this week, though!

Erikur23 posted: »

You have got to be bloody joking.

• Screenshot on twitter!!!!

• Telltale twitter!

Screenshot on twitter!!!!

• edited May 2015

Thread: Episode 4 "Sons of Winter" Keyart released!

Alt text

Rip TFTBL :^]

• M19 hype!!!

• M19 hype!!!

Telltale twitter!

• edited May 2015

NEW EPISODE 4 INFORMATION ON TELLTALE'S TWITTER!

• IT'S COMING!

RisingMiles posted: »

NEW EPISODE 4 INFORMATION ON TELLTALE'S TWITTER! https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/600063231239979008

• edited May 2015

Unless they announce a trailer the same day said trailer is being released (tomorrow), it still won't be the 19th, but the 26th, most likely.

• 1 Ticket for the Hype Train please

• Thank Telltale, not me, I just provide the news :p

• Yup.

M19thHype

RisingMiles posted: »

NEW EPISODE 4 INFORMATION ON TELLTALE'S TWITTER! https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/600063231239979008

• Your realysm make me cry. D.:

Unless they announce a trailer the same day said trailer is being released (tomorrow), it still won't be the 19th, but the 26th, most likely.

• YOOOOOO CHECK TWITTER

• But I'm fine with GoT coming sooner as long as Tales will come out a week or two later.

I'm sure it will, but the TFTBL section will be full of salt over the next few days :P

Pipas posted: »

It's happening! Rip TFTBL :^] Like we weren't expecting it, pfft. But I'm fine with GoT coming sooner as long as Tales will come out a week or two later.

• edited May 2015

It's happening!

Alt text

Rip TFTBL :^]

Like we weren't expecting it, pfft. But I'm fine with GoT coming sooner as long as Tales will come out a week or two later.

• So much hype!

Alt text

• Coming SOON!!!

Alt text

• I think that's Castle Black

Omg that is a picture of north of the wall. White walkers confirmed?

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

But I'm fine with GoT coming sooner as long as Tales will come out a week or two later. I'm sure it will, but the TFTBL section will be full of salt over the next few days :P

• The moment I saw this post, I knew this gif would be on here.

• I'm going to stream Game of Thrones: Episode 4 on Twitch when it comes out, which I guarantee you is the 19th! www.twitch.tv/therisingmiles

• Lol, can't wait.

And goddammit Green, you posted the same gif. Now I'll have to change it.

Green613 posted: »

But I'm fine with GoT coming sooner as long as Tales will come out a week or two later. I'm sure it will, but the TFTBL section will be full of salt over the next few days :P

• Omg that is a picture of north of the wall.
    White walkers confirmed?

• Maybe we will get another Episodic overload, GoT and LiS this week, then Tales the week after? ;-;

• I still don't know if GoT is coming this week :p

I think we'll get a trailer this week, the week after GoT will release then TFTBL the week after that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe we will get another Episodic overload, GoT and LiS this week, then Tales the week after? ;-;

• Yeah, I hated saying that, but I'm preparing myself for the most likely outcome. But you never know!

Your realysm make me cry. D.:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.