Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Love it, epic work dude, but we need to add way more avatars so the rest won't feel excluded

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm waiting for your comments so i can update the pic (i've no idea what i'm doing right now)

• I am a god. XDD

I'm waiting for your comments so i can update the pic (i've no idea what i'm doing right now)

• edited April 2015

Alt text

11/10

I'll add it to the OP once there's everyone. :)

edited April 2015

She trusted him with the wheel too

LoseMyHome posted: »

Don't forget "Sasha noticed your loyalty" She knows who she can trust now

• The wheel of their love life.

Leluch123 posted: »

She trusted him with the wheel too

edited April 2015

Now all that's left is to hit boost XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSBmi2HU_Y

The wheel of their love life.

• Well they'll have to post something ;)

Love it, epic work dude, but we need to add way more avatars so the rest won't feel excluded

• Vaughn and Loaderbot approve of #Rhysha

Alt text

• That looks incredible. All the colors and the shiny and Rhys/Sasha in the middle...It's perfect.

(i've no idea what i'm doing right now)

By all means, keep doing! It's great!

• edited April 2015

Help. I wrote something and it may or may not be good. :P "The Pinky Swear"

-

"So you never told me." Fiona said in a casual tone as she poked around their old home, one that Sasha knew meant she was hding something.

Sasha was unsure. "Told you what?" She stood by the door, attempting to mirror her sister's tone, but knew she failed. Fiona was just too hard to copy.

"What happened between the two of you down there?" Fiona questioned, still using that light tone that meant that she was trying to find out something.

"Oh, you mean after you slammed that hatch over our heads, leaving us to die in pitch black darkness? Thanks for that, by the way." Sasha rolled her eyes, trying to calm her rising nerves.

Fiona smiled knowingly and Sasha tensed.

"You know..." Fiona winked at her, as she picked up an old picture of the two of them.

Sasha scoffed. "What Fiona? Is this important right now? Just stop talking to me and find Felix's safe. We don't have time for this."

"Alright, if you don't want to tell me..." Fiona shrugged.

Dammit. She knows me too well. Sasha thought grudgingly.

"It was nothing really, just a pinky-swear. That's all." There it was. Sasha felt a huge weight lift from her shoulders, unsure what exactly it meant.

Fiona laughed. "That's it?"

"What?" Sasha replied indignantly.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that...." Fiona trailed off again, her words lost in cruel laughter.

"Shut up!" Sasha protested. "Oh whatever, just go find Felix's junk already."

"Whatever you say ." Fiona smiled her stupid smile again, and Sasha groaned as she heard her mutter, "That's so cute."

As Fiona continued her search, Sasha closed her eyes, while breathing slowly, attempting to calm herself again. Her heart was beating so fast. Why?

"Jackpot." She heard Fiona say as she lifted a box from beneath the floorboards.

Her mind wandered. She remembered seeing Rhys's stupd grin moments before he knocked himself out. "Hold onto your butts." He had proclaimed. She smiled a bit at the memory.

"Hey, look at this!" Fiona was saying. "It's got my name on it. Sasha you have one to."

Ugh. Felix. "I don't want it." She said harshly, turning away. "Hurry up, we need to go."

"Okay already. Calm down." Fiona said, quickly following her. "Hey, you're not still mad about the pinky-swear thing are you?"

What would Rhys say? She thought. "Give me a break, you kidding me?" She did her best Rhys impression, filling her voice was false bravado and joking at the same time.

It worked.

Fiona stood. "Come on, then. We need to go."

Looks like that convinced her. She thought. Thanks Rhys.

"Hey, I've been saying that the whole time." Sasha joked, smiling while thinking of Rhys, the one person she cared about in the world other than Fiona.

"Then you can go out first, little sister." Fiona said, beckoning towards the door.

"Aw, thanks. That's so sweet of you." Sasha replied sarcastically, still imitating Rhys.

Fiona lingered at the doorway, watching her sister walk away, wondering if there was something there with Sasha and Rhys.

She chuckled and adjusted her hat.

"Nah, no way."

• Can I join the Rhysha Clan?

Alt text

• edited April 2015

Great job! I love this, it's just subtle enough ;)

torkahn808 posted: »

Help. I wrote something and it may or may not be good. :P "The Pinky Swear" - "So you never told me." Fiona said in a casual tone as s

• Of course! :D

Alt text

Can I join the Rhysha Clan?

• Yay!

Of course!

• Alt text

Sorry if it looks bad, I was kinda tired while making this.

• Alright here it comes !

Alt text

• I love being a god.

I think we should put a Rhyiona pic where the laser is hitting.

Alright here it comes !

• This is so great, my style of story right there !

Great job! I love this, it's just subtle enough

• if you know what I mean

Alt text

Sasha is pretty into Rhys' stick, if you know what I mean

• It's goddamn gorgeous

Alright here it comes !

• I love the fact that you've included me in this.

Thanks dude!

Alt text

Alright here it comes !

• Nah, let's leave them out of our beautiful picture

I love being a god. I think we should put a Rhyiona pic where the laser is hitting.

• I got the perfect love song...Nothing Else Matters.

Click here

I believe we need a theme song of Rhysha. We got playlists, but it's got to be the 'head liner' as Mr. Krabs would say it.

• Well it seems you're the "commander" here so .... ;) (i'll see for the Rhyiona pic but i don't want to overload the picture)

I love being a god. I think we should put a Rhyiona pic where the laser is hitting.

• edited April 2015

As the forums official Metallica fan, I approve the use of this song.

Edit: sorry, for some reason, it was coming up as Nothing Else Matters, not this video, don't know why.

Now all that's left is to hit boost XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSBmi2HU_Y

• Needs more MetallicaRules

• Nahh, let's leave it out.

As @LoseMyHome said, 'let's leave them out of our beautiful picture"

Well it seems you're the "commander" here so .... (i'll see for the Rhyiona pic but i don't want to overload the picture)

• My, my, we're all bros here :)

I love the fact that you've included me in this. Thanks dude!

• I love the borders around our avatars!

Just keeps getting better and better :)

Alright here it comes !

• If you have others ideas, do tell :p

torkahn808 posted: »

I love the borders around our avatars! Just keeps getting better and better

• edited April 2015

No but imagine a Walking Dead AU:

Sasha: Our group is small

Rhys: You're small

Sasha: ... Don't call me small

• I wish they could model swap between TWD and TFTB, as of now, TFTB can only do it with GoT, and TWD S 1 & 2 can only do it with TWAU.

Also, everyone knows what happened like a half hour later in that episode....

No but imagine a Walking Dead AU: Sasha: Our group is small Rhys: You're small Sasha: ... Don't call me small

• Yeeeah minus that part

I wish they could model swap between TWD and TFTB, as of now, TFTB can only do it with GoT, and TWD S 1 & 2 can only do it with TWAU. Also, everyone knows what happened like a half hour later in that episode....

• Fiona x Rhys master race.

• Alt text

Civilian posted: »

Fiona x Rhys master race.

• I have found my people

• Bout time my sister finally crashed the party

I have found my people

• Omfg

Sasha is pretty into Rhys' stick, if you know what I mean

• I was wondering how you were going to respond to that.

Omfg

• Nicely done, thanks!

Alt text

Alright here it comes !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.