Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• A pinky swear is forever!

Alt text

• corroboration or certification...

Alt text

torkahn808 posted: »

"synonyms: evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, documentation, validation, attestation, substantiation" It sure would make Rhysha seem more educated lol.

• "synonyms: evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, documentation, validation, attestation, substantiation"

It sure would make Rhysha seem more educated lol.

There's not a lot of good synonyms for 'proof'

• Corroboration of their love.

"synonyms: evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, documentation, validation, attestation, substantiation" It sure would make Rhysha seem more educated lol.

• love this one, classic piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g Which ones in particular?

• It's hard to say no to this face

Alt text

A pinky swear is forever!

• A question for our growing community, Does any one know where I can download a playthrough of both episodes? I think I can cook something very good if I have a live material from the game

• I think I can cook something very good

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

A question for our growing community, Does any one know where I can download a playthrough of both episodes? I think I can cook something very good if I have a live material from the game

• Alt text

A question for our growing community, Does any one know where I can download a playthrough of both episodes? I think I can cook something very good if I have a live material from the game

• I use a free youtube downloader and then just download a no commentary (or commentary without a facecam, usually I go for no caption if I can find them) playthrough that has the choices I want.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Alt text

Wonder what JR4000 really stands for

A pinky swear is forever!

• JR4000.

JR = Jr.

You know what you hold? See?

Babies. Jr,

Rhysha confirmed.

Wonder what JR4000 really stands for

• Alt text Alt text

Sasha is pretty into Rhys' stick, if you know what I mean ;)

JR4000. JR = Jr. You know what you hold? See? Babies. Jr, Rhysha confirmed.

• Perfect match

Alt text

• Challenge accepted
    Alt text

• Rhys' nose and eye XD

Perfect match

• 10/10 Let's use that instead.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Corroboration of their love.

• walked right into that one

I think I can cook something very good

• Thanks for the tip, Now off to the Kitchen to prepeare something good

I use a free youtube downloader and then just download a no commentary (or commentary without a facecam, usually I go for no caption if I can find them) playthrough that has the choices I want.

• the angles were slightly different so it was the closest I could get

Rhys' nose and eye XD

• You're horrible. xD

Sasha is pretty into Rhys' stick, if you know what I mean

• Thanks! Hopefully my sister will join us in the Rhysha crusade and she has my Sasha old avatar so I changed to differentiate.

Pipas posted: »

Nice new avatar.

• Nice new avatar. :)

Sasha is pretty into Rhys' stick, if you know what I mean

• I believe we need a theme song of Rhysha. We got playlists, but it's got to be the 'head liner' as Mr. Krabs would say it.

• edited April 2015

Let's get the creative juices going! I'll start:

Click here

I believe we need a theme song of Rhysha. We got playlists, but it's got to be the 'head liner' as Mr. Krabs would say it.

• edited April 2015

I like the lyrics for this one:

Counting Stars - One Republic

I believe we need a theme song of Rhysha. We got playlists, but it's got to be the 'head liner' as Mr. Krabs would say it.

• I think we need some songs from Sasha. And I really think this song works. What do you guys think? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUC_rzsiua8

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_-sW4Vktw

If there was too parts, this be the Rhys one.

• I hate to admit it but.....impressive.....
    Fellow Rhyionas, we need to step up our game D:

Ok that took a bit of work but here you go loyal Rhysha fans! It's my first time doing something like that but I think I made the point across enjoy. Rhysha Also sorry for the water mark couldn't get rid of it

• Oh I like that one. I didn't even think about that song for Sasha but it could be a good fit.

I think we need some songs from Sasha. And I really think this song works. What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUC_rzsiua8

edited April 2015

Well I posted mine before but heck one more time won't hurt
    https://vid.me/9KmE

Also fresh one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdPhjO2AB1I

THe line ,, You don't need money with the face like this Honey" It's frigging perfect 1. WHo in the game hold money? hehe 2. The scene with scoter Fiona had to pay him but the moment Sasha entered he would do the job for free XD
    All Hail Sasha!

Let's get the creative juices going! I'll start: Click here

• I have absolutely no idea why but i feel hyped now....If someone want to do something, i've got some competences with photoshop. I'll be your man for pretty much everything creative.

• Hmm we need bigger gif or photo to group all of us, can you prepeare something awesome with all of our avatars?

GrumpyDof posted: »

I have absolutely no idea why but i feel hyped now....If someone want to do something, i've got some competences with photoshop. I'll be your man for pretty much everything creative.

• I've got to say you've give some mighty fine music, btw love the avatar
    Life is Strange all hail!

I think we need some songs from Sasha. And I really think this song works. What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUC_rzsiua8

• Maybe you can photoshop Bigby and Faith's head when Faith kisses him in the first episode.

I have absolutely no idea why but i feel hyped now....If someone want to do something, i've got some competences with photoshop. I'll be your man for pretty much everything creative.

• Why not :) but no train and no boat, we need to discover our true identity !

Hmm we need bigger gif or photo to group all of us, can you prepeare something awesome with all of our avatars?

• Motherfucking Blimp.

Or Helios.

Helios would work fine actually.

Why not but no train and no boat, we need to discover our true identity !

• edited April 2015

(can you see our "private discussion" ? )

Alright give me your names guys and i'll stick your face on that.

Motherfucking Blimp. Or Helios. Helios would work fine actually.

edited April 2015

I agree Helios would do mighty fine,
    HEY! I'm talking to the rest of you!
    Come here and give ur opinion on the group Avatar!
    My vote goes for Helios station

Motherfucking Blimp. Or Helios. Helios would work fine actually.

• Thanks! All for Rhysa!

And your Rhys avatar looks incredible. Seriously, he looks epic.

I've got to say you've give some mighty fine music, btw love the avatar Life is Strange all hail!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.