Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• More fan art by vitruk

Alt text

• edited April 2015

They tried to take all the food and truck with Arvo. But I really don't want get into that because I think this like the third time we talked about them. Every one of our conversations is about them.

dojo32161 posted: »

What's wrong with Mike and Bonnie? If you're trying to convince me to join your side, you're doing it poorly. (Although I wouldn't join a side anyway since I can't stand shipping, but the war amuses me).

• Loader Bot is definitely one. Rhyiona can have Gortys.

Speaking of claiming characters, we really should do that.

• Sasha is so black in that picture lol.

LoseMyHome posted: »

More fan art by vitruk

• Alt text

Sasha is so black in that picture lol.

• We need someone to do all this photo shopping. I'm not good at this stuff.

Loader Bot is definitely one. Rhyiona can have Gortys.

• Oh no. We had him first as well. Remember the Rhyiona children?

Loader Bot is definitely one. Rhyiona can have Gortys.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Well, time to start claiming characters:

Gren, Jack, Bloody Mary, Finch, Kroger, Carley, Cotter, Finn, Ramsay, Walter, Mark, Holly, Mr. Toad, Season 1 Kenny, Molly, and Sarah are all ours.

Nate, Eddie, Vince too.

bloop posted: »

Oh no. We had him first as well. Remember the Rhyiona children?

• edited April 2015

Yes, but you see, we've had the approval of Loader Bot since November

Also how is Loader Bot their child? I can see why Gortys is.

Oh no. We had him first as well. Remember the Rhyiona children?

• edited April 2015

Uh I mean I don't really want to be associated with half those characters, especially Ramsay.
    We don't really need to claim characters. Let them think they're superior for some reason because they can photoship wings on a bunch of characters. We're Quality over Quantity

Well, time to start claiming characters: Gren, Jack, Bloody Mary, Finch, Kroger, Carley, Cotter, Finn, Ramsay, Walter, Mark, Holly, Mr. Toad, Season 1 Kenny, Molly, and Sarah are all ours. Nate, Eddie, Vince too.

• edited April 2015

You can't take Season 1 Kenny. He's still the same guy as Season 2 Kenny.

Well, time to start claiming characters: Gren, Jack, Bloody Mary, Finch, Kroger, Carley, Cotter, Finn, Ramsay, Walter, Mark, Holly, Mr. Toad, Season 1 Kenny, Molly, and Sarah are all ours. Nate, Eddie, Vince too.

• Lol I was kidding about Ramsay.

This is more of, 'they can't use it' then 'we can use it'.

I'm sure if they thought of it they'd put Gren or Sarah.

But yeah, quality over quantity. Speaking of this, I do have some Rhysha pics I'm gonna post right now.

Uh I mean I don't really want to be associated with half those characters, especially Ramsay. We don't really need to claim characters. Let

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Alt text

Sasha expresses concern for her husband Rhys, as well as the other guy whose name she has forgotten.

• edited April 2015

Her husband being Vaughn, 50 Shades Of Vasha. ;)

Sasha expresses concern for her husband Rhys, as well as the other guy whose name she has forgotten.

• False.

Her husband being Vaughn, 50 Shades Of Vasha.

• Hey man, Sasha thinks Vaughn was concerned for her after she gets shocked. Vasha Confirmed for sure.

False.

• Alt text

Proof Rhyiona shot first: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86894/sasha-x-rhys-sasha-x-rhys-poll/p1 In order of posting, the second comment on our first thread was Green, effectively declaring war on us.

• Pfft, Rhysha shippers don't even try. She follows up that statement by saying she thinks they're total goners. Lmao.

• While I personally do not ship Rhysha, I believe that my fellow Rhyiona shippers should stop harassing this thread. Pretty sure people are allowed to choose who they ship and who they do not.

• It's only meant for fun, I'm sure no one is taking half of things any of us say seriously. They did the same at out thread.

While I personally do not ship Rhysha, I believe that my fellow Rhyiona shippers should stop harassing this thread. Pretty sure people are allowed to choose who they ship and who they do not.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Of course you do! Rhyionas wonderful fanbase consists of CLEARLY high class forum members. People that are a step above the rest! People

• Do you see the Rhysha shippers in our thread?

While I personally do not ship Rhysha, I believe that my fellow Rhyiona shippers should stop harassing this thread. Pretty sure people are allowed to choose who they ship and who they do not.

• Good. Since you now have a base we can actually do an invasion, and not plan an invasion and find out your thread is dead.

• Just look at these nerds and their hight difference

Alt text

• You know you try so hard to undermine our Order that it's so sad so very sad, but then again you're a Rhyiona zelot what to expect

• Because your THE Govenor it's natural

Why am I always the Godfather in these pictures?

• Come on You would rather fight against Ramsy or have him on your side?

Uh I mean I don't really want to be associated with half those characters, especially Ramsay. We don't really need to claim characters. Let

• Welcome to the Order of Enlightened Rhysha brother.

Our motto is: Quality over Quantity Facts over Dreams Sasha over Fiona

fallandir posted: »

I think I'm about to join you, my friend.

• Rhys doing his magic ;)

Alt text

• Did? Ohhh dude we haven't even started, before those were random lone wolf type attacks but now we got Organized, your time has come Zelots

It's only meant for fun, I'm sure no one is taking half of things any of us say seriously. They did the same at out thread.

• Nah, but that's okay. I opened the picture in a new tab and I can see it there.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think it's working now.

• Rhys protecting his lady ;)

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Rhys doing his magic

• Rhys failing miserably at protecting his lady ;)

Alt text

Rhys protecting his lady

• quietly leaves this here

Alt text

I mean, draw a line in the middle, there's my otp's. That's all I'm going to say on this matter.

• edited April 2015

Hey I noticed this too. Great choice of otps :D

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

quietly leaves this here I mean, draw a line in the middle, there's my otp's. That's all I'm going to say on this matter.

• I am on the side of Rhiona, but I came with peace. You won't see any enmity from me.

• Alt text

I am on the side of Rhiona, but I came with peace. You won't see any enmity from me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.