Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I would love to try some drawings about them again :) (i need to finish the Rhyona fanart before that)

• Cool, looking forward to it. :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

I would love to try some drawings about them again (i need to finish the Rhyona fanart before that)

• Oh wow, Vaughn and Rhys are standing further apart than I thought. Most of the characters together are really great, but Fuaghn and Rhysha are the cutest.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Hey I noticed this too. Great choice of otps

• Not meant to comment in this thread originally, but I personally love Bonnie and like Mike, so this picture shocked me quite hard. (Not blaming, just expressing my thoughts, I know why people dislike them indeed) Anyway, even though I am on the Rhyiona ship, I like both Rhys and Sasha and I find them quite cute together ...... as brother and sister. So, I do not ship them, but I do not oppose this ship either.

• Got only 3 words to say, and you can't deny it's the truth.

All hail Rhysha.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Ok that took a bit of work but here you go loyal Rhysha fans! It's my first time doing something like that but I think I made the point across enjoy.

Rhysha

Also sorry for the water mark couldn't get rid of it

• Glad to see you on board, armis! :)

armis37 posted: »

Got only 3 words to say, and you can't deny it's the truth. All hail Rhysha.

• I... I have no words...

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok that took a bit of work but here you go loyal Rhysha fans! It's my first time doing something like that but I think I made the point across enjoy. Rhysha Also sorry for the water mark couldn't get rid of it

• Since the Ep. 1, Rhysha is confirmed to me.

Glad to meet you here too :)

Pipas posted: »

Glad to see you on board, armis!

• Welcome brother we're glad to have you within our ranks ;)

Since the Ep. 1, Rhysha is confirmed to me. Glad to meet you here too

• All hail Rhysha! Death to Rhyiona!

Glad to be here :)

Welcome brother we're glad to have you within our ranks

• Fun fact: Bonnie, Sasha, Snow White, Molly are all voiced by Erin Yvette.

tessie0713 posted: »

Not meant to comment in this thread originally, but I personally love Bonnie and like Mike, so this picture shocked me quite hard. (Not blam

• It symbolizes how their friendship has been drifting away, towards a one of sisters.

Beautiful.

Dapnee posted: »

Oh wow, Vaughn and Rhys are standing further apart than I thought. Most of the characters together are really great, but Fuaghn and Rhysha are the cutest.

• I think I like you already, you will fit right in

All hail Rhysha! Death to Rhyiona! Glad to be here

• Alt text

Got only 3 words to say, and you can't deny it's the truth. All hail Rhysha.

• But everyone is looking at Vaughn, because he said something silly. You Rhysha fans feed off of lies!

Dapnee posted: »

quietly leaves this here I mean, draw a line in the middle, there's my otp's. That's all I'm going to say on this matter.

• Sasha is just taking a peek at Rhys, the angle is meant to trick you.

Poogers555 posted: »

But everyone is looking at Vaughn, because he said something silly. You Rhysha fans feed off of lies!

• Our fist gif ahhh bring back memories

• Alt text Alt text

Sasha, the anti-Hyperion, defending her Hyperion man against the doubtful Fiona

• I said they were standing next to each other, not making googly eyes at each other.

Poogers555 posted: »

But everyone is looking at Vaughn, because he said something silly. You Rhysha fans feed off of lies!

• Sasha ran an anti-Hyperion radio station, and Rhys works in Securities Propaganda, and she defends him. More proof of their love.

Sasha, the anti-Hyperion, defending her Hyperion man against the doubtful Fiona

• I'll try my best! xD

I think I like you already, you will fit right in

• I thank your for the warm welcome, good sir. Nice gif you got there. :)

All hail Rhysha.

• It's mine :D hehe

Not my art, but here's a cute doodle of Rhys and Sasha from ask-tftbl

• Hm, we need to find a new gif with more people in it. :P

Also how come J-master hasn't visited this thread yet?

• He hasn't been on I don't think.

Neither has @Piggs

Pipas posted: »

Hm, we need to find a new gif with more people in it. :P Also how come J-master hasn't visited this thread yet?

• I think this song is good for them, in Rhys' point of view

Tighten Up- The Black Keys

• Alt text

Proof. Check and mate.

• edited April 2015

More proof and it's real

Alt text

Proof. Check and mate.

• Proof of their love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g Which ones in particular?

• Not to be rude, but the stuff you guys are posting are uncannily similar to ours on the Rhyiona thread.

• bloop posted: »

Not to be rude, but the stuff you guys are posting are uncannily similar to ours on the Rhyiona thread.

• DO NOT SHIP RHYSHA AT ALL... but you have really good music taste :)

I think this song is good for them, in Rhys' point of view Tighten Up- The Black Keys

• There's not a lot of good synonyms for 'proof'

bloop posted: »

Proof of their love.

• That's cool. To Rhyiona shippers that come in peace:

Alt text

To Rhyiona shippers that don't come in peace:

Alt text

I am on the side of Rhiona, but I came with peace. You won't see any enmity from me.

• edited April 2015

Few things.
    While Carver did lead a large group of survivors, Jack lead Hyperion. Both are dead, but I think Jack's reign is more impressive.
    don't even get me started on arvo okay.
    Troy serves as nothing but a plot device.

Buuuut since I bashed one argument, I must bash another.
    Jack's crazy and often kills/threatens employees of his Hyperion.
    Bigby, is a bit of a douchebag and has proven that mere silver can kill him if used correctly. (i think in the comics its a bit different on when silver can hurt him but we're focusing on TWAU Bigby, so).
    Kenny is short-tempered and is responsible for Duck having existed.

That having been said, can any ship give me a compelling argument to join them? Not sure where I should stand.

• I personally ship Rhysha because I love their dynamic. Sasha is a competent fighter and anti-Hyperion, while Rhys tries to seem like a competent fighter but isn't and is Hyperion, so their relationship is conflicting but also balances each other out. They also both try to out-sass each other which leads to some pretty great banter.

Alt text
    Alt text

To me they just seem to have the best chemistry and moments in the game so far, and there do seem to be real hints that they are starting to like each other. But to each his own.

Musso posted: »

Few things. While Carver did lead a large group of survivors, Jack lead Hyperion. Both are dead, but I think Jack's reign is more impressiv

• This is weird replying again, but brother and sister? Here's their theme song then XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLjE-2_Luaw

Plus, Cersei and Jaime are sister and brother, yes? And we all love how that turned out.

tessie0713 posted: »

Not meant to comment in this thread originally, but I personally love Bonnie and like Mike, so this picture shocked me quite hard. (Not blam

• Alt text

Alt text

Sasha's pet names for Rhys. Also heard that she'll call him "Mr. Tiny Business Cards" if you tell her about his childhood in the first episode and then call Pandora cities garbage in the second episode.

• Mr. Roboto is a song by Styx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ybp_YFo7I

Sasha's pet names for Rhys. Also heard that she'll call him "Mr. Tiny Business Cards" if you tell her about his childhood in the first episode and then call Pandora cities garbage in the second episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.