• Clearly Vaughn's destiny is to be with Sasha

How has Vaughn not been shipped with someone yet? How about "LoaderVaughn"

• Indeed. Vasquez loves dem abs.

Alt text

Vausquez?

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly Vaughn's destiny is to be with Sasha

• When Sasha shocks her self, Vaughn shows concern for the gortys halves, but Sasha thinks Vaughn was concerned for her, clearly showing that Sasha wants Vaughn to notice her.

Alt text

• Oh dear. World War 3 is upon us.

MAN THE CANNONS!

• Vausha confirmed for Episode 3 :o

When Sasha shocks her self, Vaughn shows concern for the gortys halves, but Sasha thinks Vaughn was concerned for her, clearly showing that Sasha wants Vaughn to notice her.

• Part of me would find it hilarious if Telltale made Vaughn with Fiona AND Sasha canon. They ride into the sunset together, and Rhys is left with only Loader Bot to comfort him. Bonus troll points if Loader Bot still hates him for the self-destruct thing. :D

I actually like both Rhys/Fiona and Rhys/Sasha. With Fiona, it's funny, they have banter and that love/hate thing going on. But it doesn't feel like they actually do hate each other, it's just for effect. With Sasha, it's pretty sweet, Rhys bares his soul (unlike with Fiona, where he just bares his... sole) and Sasha warms up to him if it turns out he's not just a Hyperion jerk. Both have a decent amount of 'evidence' too, since Sasha's opinion of Rhys depends on their interactions, and Fiona's depends partly on your input. And his actions.

I wouldn't want Telltale to make either canon though. If they wanted a romantic angle, you should be able to choose based on how Rhys has treated them. That way - extra replay value too!

• Exactly, I mean, you could argue for Vaughn/Fiona based on their possible death race interactions, or Sasha/August 'cause she was hooked up with the guy while they pulled the con, or hell, Rhys/Jack, Rhys/Vaughn, Rhys/friggin Loader Bot. It all depends on how people interpret different scenes.

tessie0713 posted: »

Debating which ship is better is similar to debating which color is better. If you like it, you think it is better. Both Rhyiona and Rhysha

• Yet.

Green613 posted: »

Except it's all in good fun and neither side wants to rip each others throats out ;p

• ahem It's actually spelled Vasha.

HAVEN'T YOU READ 50 SHADES OF VASHA?

Vausha confirmed for Episode 3

• How can you read something that doesn't exist?

bloop posted: »

ahem It's actually spelled Vasha. HAVEN'T YOU READ 50 SHADES OF VASHA?

• I could also give you some Loadersha if you want.

Leluch123 posted: »

How can you read something that doesn't exist?

• I can give you some Fhade or Fisquez but I guess I won't fall to that level

bloop posted: »

I could also give you some Loadersha if you want.

• "The boys" refers to both Rhys AND Vaughn, and since I ship Vasha, this works both ways, romantic or platonic.

And they weren't so much "fighting" as Sasha being bitchy, bossy, and passive-aggressive with him, trying to make him feel bad for being Hyperion. Which he PROBABLY should, but not the way Sasha was doing it.

And: thinking she's pretty and being attracted are different things. Even then, THAT dialogue is also determinant, especially since you have have Fiona tell August to just clear the air with Sasha, and repeat it to Rhys. To which he'll agree they should clear the air with their captors. :v

armis37 posted: »

Yes, but Rhysha had more determinant moments than Rhyiona. Also, if we're talking about arguing, Sasha always had little fights with Rhys in

• Every moment is determinant or questionable. After all, it's just my opinion of how it is :)

fayescarlet posted: »

"The boys" refers to both Rhys AND Vaughn, and since I ship Vasha, this works both ways, romantic or platonic. And they weren't so much "

• Because while they were playing she said "I did this in my game" so she already played it. I don't know why you need more proof than that

How the hell do you know that she played it before the stream? You can't just claim she played it without SOLID proof

• Shhh, we're all friends here. :)

armis37 posted: »

Yet.

• Time-travelling friends ;)

Pipas posted: »

Shhh, we're all friends here.

• Something tells me a little voice in Rhys' head is going to make either very difficult. Given said influence I'm going to go with eventual canon being Rhys/A-shit-load-of-cash, those Hyperion socks don't come cheap

• I've had this idea which Jack takes over Rhys' body (because Jack realises Rhys' feelings for Fiona and such) and make Fiona falls for Rhys.
    #ALLHAILTHERHYIONA

• Haha, AI Jack would be the ultimate wingman!

Liscariot posted: »

I've had this idea which Jack takes over Rhys' body (because Jack realises Rhys' feelings for Fiona and such) and make Fiona falls for Rhys. #ALLHAILTHERHYIONA

• Neither. Rhaughn is real! (I mean, the shirtless and the "why are you looking down there" scenes.....):D)

• Same here, bruh. :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i probably just poked the biggest bear on this website For the record I ship Rhyiona because I dig the whole love/hate thing.

• That's what I was thinking for awhile now. lol

Clearly Vaughn's destiny is to be with Sasha

• Rhyiona 4 life. It's a hate/love. It's tough not to ship them. The way they look at each other, says it all. And to look good together back-to-back.

• Ahem,"And for Rhyiona shippers, you can't even get Fiona's own voice actress to support it, you know what she supports, Rhysha." she doesn't anymore.She ships Rhyiona.

Rhysha is clearly the better ship. And for Rhyiona shippers, you can't even get Fiona's own voice actress to support it, you know what she supports, Rhysha.

• Actually Laura Bailey released a tweet supporting Rhyiona.

Just so you have all the information

Rhysha is clearly the better ship. And for Rhyiona shippers, you can't even get Fiona's own voice actress to support it, you know what she supports, Rhysha.

• I ship Rhyiona because they sound like an old married couple. There are also some moments in the game where they give eachother really cute glances and idk they just look like they would be really cute together. As for sasha, idk what it is but i just cant see them being good together but thats just my opinion.

• I'm not usually a shipping person but I think Rhyiona is my favourite :) They look really sweet together

Alt text

• Rhyiona makes me happy

Alt text

I want Sasha as my best girl-bro

• After Episode 3, I can safely say you are the WORST wingman ever.

Haha, AI Jack would be the ultimate wingman!

• I posted that 2 months ago, before she sent out those tweets.

tyler8160 posted: »

Actually Laura Bailey released a tweet supporting Rhyiona. Just so you have all the information

• I posted that two months ago, before she sent out those tweets.

Ahem,"And for Rhyiona shippers, you can't even get Fiona's own voice actress to support it, you know what she supports, Rhysha." she doesn't anymore.She ships Rhyiona.

• Okay. I knew some people knew that, but most don't seem to. Glad to know someone else saw them.

I posted that 2 months ago, before she sent out those tweets.

• Ahahaha, I forgot I wrote that - yeah, ep 3 definitely blew that one out of the water...

My bad, Kiddos!

After Episode 3, I can safely say you are the WORST wingman ever.

• Rhysha. Being fair I'd rather not ship 2 main characters as that would seem boring.

• Even Troy Baker and Laura Bailey ship Rhyiona look on Troy's twitter

• I agree!

Alt text

I'm not usually a shipping person but I think Rhyiona is my favourite They look really sweet together

• edited June 2015

You are all fools! There is only one and true ship and that is Rhys X Jack, Rhysome Jack!
    http://cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/tales-from-the-borderlands-ep-2-638x425.png.
    Look at Rhys' face! He couldn't be any happier!

This discussion has been closed.