Rhyiona vs. Rhysha?

124»

Comments

• How do you know she doesn't ship both?

Ahem,"And for Rhyiona shippers, you can't even get Fiona's own voice actress to support it, you know what she supports, Rhysha." she doesn't anymore.She ships Rhyiona.

• I don't see Rhyiona being romantic because in the future they are pissed at each other.

• I think Fiona is gonna end up solo, as a Vault Hunter. Athena told her she would have to cut ties with people if she wanted to be a Vault Hunter, and it seemed like she really looked up to Athena.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

whats the name of that and how do you get it & can i get i for mobile

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly its all just a trick and they dont hate each other. Why would they make them selves so close and fall asleep on each other if they didnt trust each other? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• rhysha, rhys clearly has feelings for her. Vaughn x Fiona

• THREESOME!!!

JK. no well i shipped Rhyona, but the recent events point towards Rhysha. i dont mind its cute how they are together, so i dont mind who ends up with who.

• ^ This. We can never determine a better ship, it's all opinion base.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Exactly, I mean, you could argue for Vaughn/Fiona based on their possible death race interactions, or Sasha/August 'cause she was hooked up

• I'm just going to keep on say this to every comment you post because I AGREE WITH IT ALL.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Part of me would find it hilarious if Telltale made Vaughn with Fiona AND Sasha canon. They ride into the sunset together, and Rhys is left

• Okay holy shit I didn't expect that to be in Episode 3. And dammit Jack xD

Ahahaha, I forgot I wrote that - yeah, ep 3 definitely blew that one out of the water... My bad, Kiddos!

• Maybe that's how the story all started in episode 1? Rhys shouted saying "We can talk about this." Either probably Fiona wanted to start off alone being a Vault Hunter and Rhys doesn't agree or Rhyiona exists in the future xD

Tripsauce posted: »

I think Fiona is gonna end up solo, as a Vault Hunter. Athena told her she would have to cut ties with people if she wanted to be a Vault Hunter, and it seemed like she really looked up to Athena.

• Ik that but as a reminder.

I posted that two months ago, before she sent out those tweets.

• sorry I know but I'm a lurker and I watched a video of Troy baker and Laura bailey playing TFTBL and Laura called Troy he rhusband in that vid now if that's not proof of them shipping each other then I don't know what proof is!

Brawl posted: »

Even Troy Baker and Laura Bailey ship Rhyiona look on Troy's twitter

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Please do not post in old discussions unless something new to discuss comes up. Thanks!

Rhyiona2000 posted: »

sorry I know but I'm a lurker and I watched a video of Troy baker and Laura bailey playing TFTBL and Laura called Troy he rhusband in that vid now if that's not proof of them shipping each other then I don't know what proof is!

This discussion has been closed.