Rhyiona vs. Rhysha?

Comments

• Rhysha, because they look way better together. Plus, Sasha is more interesting than Fiona - playful, hot-tempered. She and Rhys had better moments together than Rhyiona. The only moment Rhyiona had was determinant.

I really like Fiona as a character, but to pair her with Rhys ? Hell no. Rhysha has so much more chemistry.

All hail Rhysha

Huff and Puff

• Despite the lack of factual value I think this will fit this thread perfectly

Alt text

VS

Alt text

• edited April 2015

They've all had a while to put that together and we just made the Rhysha thread last week

Leluch123 posted: »

Despite the lack of factual value I think this will fit this thread perfectly VS

• If i see one more of this threads, i'll flip my shit!

• There's a saying if you can't defeat them join them.

papai46 posted: »

If i see one more of this threads, i'll flip my shit!

• That's what makes TWD forum more unique than the others. :D Pretty sure that forum has at least one mod patrolling it at all times.

Green613 posted: »

Except it's all in good fun and neither side wants to rip each others throats out ;p

• edited April 2015

NEVER! FUCK RYSHA AND RHYONA

There's a saying if you can't defeat them join them.

• Alt text

If i see one more of this threads, i'll flip my shit!

• Alt text

NEVER! FUCK RYSHA AND RHYONA

• Alt text

Shut up Jack.

• I ship Rhyiona because they just seem like a perfect match. Granted, Rhys and Sasha have their moments and reasons that could make Rhysha the canon ship but with Rhyiona....oh you just can't deny the power of Rhyiona. I really love the childish fights they have in present time and c'mon, if they hate each other so much, why would they fall asleep on each other? I'm just sayin' #RhyionaDeathTrain Alt text

• As long as we continue to get as far away from #Cluke as possible, I'm all game.

For the record, I ship #Rhysha

• I'm a Rhyiona shipper myself but I gotta say, real impressive work on the Rhysha poster there. Creds to the creator!!

Despite the lack of factual value I think this will fit this thread perfectly VS

• Arguably all of the Rhysha moments are determinant. You can choose not to pinky promise, or even not give her the baton. That's about it.

Meanwhile, in episode 2 Fiona either holds onto Rhys's boot, or they have a sad romantic close-up of their hands reaching out for each other. There's also how they'll ALWAYS argue in the future, which is brimming with UST. They're so focused on each other that they completely ignore the guy who has them hostage until he makes his presence known again. That speaks volumes about how much chemistry Fiona and Rhys have.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha, because they look way better together. Plus, Sasha is more interesting than Fiona - playful, hot-tempered. She and Rhys had better m

• Rhyiona is the superior ship for sure. They'll always have fiery chemistry with each other, as seen in the "future", and they're truly a match made in heaven.

• Always knew the governor Shipped Rhysha. XD

• You know it.

Always knew the governor Shipped Rhysha. XD

• Exactly the same here [raise a hand].

Green613 posted: »

Rhyiona. I just feel that they were meant for each other, no matter how far apart they get they always find their way back to each other. If

• I ship Rhys and Loaderbot :P

• edited April 2015

Debating which ship is better is similar to debating which color is better. If you like it, you think it is better. Both Rhyiona and Rhysha have their unique moments, no matter determinant or not. If you like most of the moments of a ship, it is reasonable that you will get on it sooner or later. In addition, if you like at least one of the characters in a ship, you will tend to ship her/him with someone too. Take Laura Bailey as example, she loves Sasha as she said that herself. Therefore, she naturally thinks that Rhys like Sasha and ships Rhysha. For me, Fiona is always my favourite and I find her moments bickering with Rhys like an old married couple very cute, so I ship Rhyiona. After all, shipping is an activity which is made of around 99.9% feelings and about 0.01% facts. It is appropriate to just let everyone loves their own ships.

Though this might not be important but I want to say, I like Sasha much more after I played episode 2. I manage to know more about her and the precious sisters relationships between her and Fiona. I am even worry more about her situation at the "present" timeline. And this is probably the reason of my heart being slightly hit when there are arguments over choosing Sasha or Fiona. Just saying.

• Rhyiona because Rhysha is poison.

• Well put. It's hard to argue for a ship because when I see a certain moment, I see it as romantic and have positive feelings towards it. But when someone else sees the same moment, they might not see the same thing, so using it as a reason to convince someone else ship it too is hard.

tessie0713 posted: »

Debating which ship is better is similar to debating which color is better. If you like it, you think it is better. Both Rhyiona and Rhysha

• Rhysha is the superior ship obviously. But damn dat thread title. Visual reprisentation of what's happening:
    Alt text

• There goes civilized discussion

Gary-Oak posted: »

Rhyiona because Rhysha is poison.

• The bigger ship is obviously Rhyiona, if you seen the thread you would know we have more supporters. ;)

Rhysha is the superior ship obviously. But damn dat thread title. Visual reprisentation of what's happening:

• Alt text

Rhys does not say "I can see why", he says "I can see that". This line is not indicative that he has feelings for Sasha.

• He was nervous because he was talking to his love. Duh

LoseMyHome posted: »

Judging by his nervousness later and his body language I think it still means the same thing

• edited April 2015

How the hell do you know that she played it before the stream? You can't just claim she played it without SOLID proof

LoseMyHome posted: »

Again, I don't see how that argument is relevant to this. She played the game before she played the livestream, and she still confirmed she shipped Rhysha. Unless you're referring to future episodes?

• They're both 2-masted frigates. Same size ;)

The bigger ship is obviously Rhyiona, if you seen the thread you would know we have more supporters.

• Yes, but Rhysha had more determinant moments than Rhyiona. Also, if we're talking about arguing, Sasha always had little fights with Rhys in Ep. 1, which are way more adorable than two people trying to bite each others' throats out.

Another thing is that when you're heading to Hollow Point, Sasha asks Fiona if the boys will be okay, expressing her care for Rhys. Plus, Rhys has such a good dialogue with Fiona in Gorty's project's main hall, when they are holding their parts of the puzzle. It goes like this:

F: I guess Sasha left an impression on him.

R: Yeah, I could see that.

F: What do you mean ?

R: Wha? N-nothing. J-just nothing.

It's a proof Rhys thinks Sasha is beautiful :)

fayescarlet posted: »

Arguably all of the Rhysha moments are determinant. You can choose not to pinky promise, or even not give her the baton. That's about it.

• For now, it's simply a matter of time before we out pace you. Besides its quality not quantity that matters

The bigger ship is obviously Rhyiona, if you seen the thread you would know we have more supporters.

• And Rhyiona has MUCH more quality. ;)

For now, it's simply a matter of time before we out pace you. Besides its quality not quantity that matters

• edited April 2015

How has Vaughn not been shipped with someone yet?

Alt text

How about "LoaderVaughn"

• Alt text

And Rhyiona has MUCH more quality.

• Nah, Vaughn X Vasquez of course.

How has Vaughn not been shipped with someone yet? How about "LoaderVaughn"

• Vausquez?

Pipas posted: »

Nah, Vaughn X Vasquez of course.

This discussion has been closed.