Marvel and Telltale teaming up in 2017

Alt text

I'm ready for like 10 games in the next 2 years

Comments

• Yeah, me too since I don't really look into Marvel things all that much. but I always keep an open mind about things Telltale makes since they usually end up being good :P

I'm pretty meh about it.

• ...Hmm, this is pretty radical.

• I wonder what it's gonna be :p

Pipas posted: »

Just read that. omg

• Just read that. omg

Alt text

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Holy Shit.

Wait, comic books or MCU?

Alt text

• Kewl, I've said before that I was hoping for an Avengers game, we'll see......

• I'm pretty meh about it.

• No idea. All they've announced so far is that they're partnering with Marvel ^-^

Holy Shit. Wait, comic books or MCU?

• Goodbye The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us I'll miss you ;(

• OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMG

HAPPINESS

• Guardians of The galaxy would be the perfect IP for Telltale!

Alt text

• Wow... this is pretty something, can't wait to hear more about it!

• Finally something to look forward to and I graduate in 2017.

• edited April 2015

In one day I saw new robots, dragons, block people, zombies, and more sticky notes than you'd find in a @3M warehouse. Just marvelous!

Guys, do you think this tweet was foreshadowing? :O

• How could it not be?! :O

In one day I saw new robots, dragons, block people, zombies, and more sticky notes than you'd find in a @3M warehouse. Just marvelous! Guys, do you think this tweet was foreshadowing? :O

• Welp. Interesting.

• Something tells me its going to be one of TellTale's super shows though

• Yeah same. Like, Im more interested in it than Minecraft Story Mode, but still, 2017 is a far way away and I dont think having a super hero choice game would be the most "wow" thing in a game

I'm pretty meh about it.

• Yes, it will be Galactus: Maze Mode. Travel through a maze eating planets but pursued by the Fantastic Four Ghosts. Crunch on a supernova, and the Ghosts turn blue and harmless for a limited time, but they'll be back! Grab the Banang can for extra points!

Or has that been done?

• I'm really gonna need a confirmation on this or my life will never be complete.

In one day I saw new robots, dragons, block people, zombies, and more sticky notes than you'd find in a @3M warehouse. Just marvelous! Guys, do you think this tweet was foreshadowing? :O

• There go my hopes for GOT Season 2 :|

• Holy shit, this is cool! Can't wait to see what comes of this!

• Or has that been done?

Probably, sounds like a browser game :P

WarpSpeed posted: »

Yes, it will be Galactus: Maze Mode. Travel through a maze eating planets but pursued by the Fantastic Four Ghosts. Crunch on a supernova,

• And Wolf Season 2 !

JakeSt123 posted: »

There go my hopes for GOT Season 2

• Both extremely possible contenders for some of the enormous amount of games Telltale will mass produce in the next few years. No reason to lose hope :p

Poogers555 posted: »

And Wolf Season 2 !

• edited April 2015

Holy shit,

My God....a Mod swore.....Perhaps this foreshadows the Megaban...... I'll just respond with this gif :P

Alt text

Holy shit, this is cool! Can't wait to see what comes of this!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well my game crashed to this news so that's cool.

• Don't be so quick to lose hope. Telltale didn't sign a multi title deal for nothing so a Season 2 is still up there. There's probably a reason this isn't coming till 2017 anyway (Walking Dead S3 + Super Show + Game of Thrones Season 2).

JakeSt123 posted: »

There go my hopes for GOT Season 2

• Agreed. I still think Game of Thrones Season 2 will happen like planned, there's probably a reason why this isn't coming till 2017 anyway :P

Green613 posted: »

Both extremely possible contenders for some of the enormous amount of games Telltale will mass produce in the next few years. No reason to lose hope

• Well, this is the best news from Telltale in months (I vomited from the Minecraft announcement) I'm really looking forward to this, I wonder if this will actually be in the MCU? Be interesting if they tackle it that way (somewhat like how HBO and Telltale done Game of Thrones) 2017 though? Guess that's not a superlong wait when you consider TWD S3 is happening end of this year/next year

• FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I wonder whether or not this is their second Super Show? Or is it gonna be one of their normal games? Either way, I'm soooooooo fucking hyped for this. But I hope it doesn't impact Walking Dead Season 3 or Game of Thrones Season 2 in anyway.

• Cool, but... I don't know what to think about this. I'm slighty worried that titles I most await for will be buried under the extensiveness of those new projects.

• their second Super Show

Second? Did they announce a second one? I assumed this was going to be their first one, since they said their first one wasn't going to be with Lionsgate it makes perfect sense :p

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I wonder whether or not this is their second Super Show? Or is

• That's what I think as well. They already announced 2 Super Shows from the start so this isn't really something new new (which means it shouldn't impact Telltale's other scheduled stuff).

Poogers555 posted: »

Something tells me its going to be one of TellTale's super shows though

• Well I also say that considering Marvel has been experimenting with Tv Shows, so maybe they made a deal to make something into a super show

That's what I think as well. They already announced 2 Super Shows from the start so this isn't really something new new (which means it shouldn't impact Telltale's other scheduled stuff).

• Strongly hoping for MCU, since (by that time) Spider-Man will have his own MCU movie.

Holy Shit. Wait, comic books or MCU?

• With Marvel, the Super Show, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead: Season 3, Borderlands, and Minecraft all on their plate, you certainly can't deny Telltale is breaking ground here with some pretty innovative ideas. What a time to be a fan of Telltale.

• Alt text

fallandir posted: »

Cool, but... I don't know what to think about this. I'm slighty worried that titles I most await for will be buried under the extensiveness of those new projects.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.