Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• yep you guys can wait 3 month for one episode. This is so fucked up

At least you aren't waiting as long as us TftB fans...

• i've had enough, i'm not playing anything until every episode is released u.U

• edited June 2015

GoT. Episode 5: whisper "play me, play me...."

he-he-he-he

AstroZombie posted: »

i've had enough, i'm not playing anything until every episode is released u.U

• edited June 2015

I've never hated Ramsay this much. I didn't hate him in the books, just thought he was a complete psycho. But in this game, I really want to hurt him. It's mostly because he killed Ethan. Ethan was my guy. I really liked him. I had it all planned out how I'd turn him from a pensive boy to a real lord...and then Ramsay happened.
    I'm willing to wait this out. One day the books and the show will have to kill off Ramsay. Then I'll be watching with popcorn. And possibly champagne.

Even since Ramsay has appeared in the game, I am starting to increasingly hate him. Which is funny, I don't particularly hate him that much

• Can't wait to see episode 5, the whole series has been awesome and I really enjoyed it. Also, give us ep3 of TFTB, please!

• So we've got some wait ahead of us huh haha

Dione posted: »

1 month is minimal. 2-3 is more realistic.

• I think that if you maimed Gryff Ramsay will respect you more (He flays people for fun) but Ludd will probably do the same to Ryon. If you didn't maim him, Ramsay will probably see you as a weak lord....and Ludd will probably still beat the shit out of Ryon because "Forresters never learn".

• UGH CAN'T... RESIST... MY HEAD... i have to... i need episode 5

Karnedg2013 posted: »

GoT. Episode 5: whisper "play me, play me...." he-he-he-he

• Is E3 going to slow them down and postpone Episode 5?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They won't be sending the entire team to E3 so i doubt it will cause any problems.

JackBauer24 posted: »

Is E3 going to slow them down and postpone Episode 5?

• Unless he wins the Iron Throne..

Platypuses posted: »

I've never hated Ramsay this much. I didn't hate him in the books, just thought he was a complete psycho. But in this game, I really want to

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Yeah, TFTB takes longer to not be as good as Game of Thrones #rekt

• What is Bruce Jenner now?

A transjenner

Hahahahahahah the wait is already killing me send help

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd send help sir, but I hear Soundwave died in the TFTB forums again and we need to bring him back alive so he can endure the wait. Good luck with your sanity though.

What is Bruce Jenner now? A transjenner Hahahahahahah the wait is already killing me send help

• 3rd time, isn't it? Damn it Soundwave

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd send help sir, but I hear Soundwave died in the TFTB forums again and we need to bring him back alive so he can endure the wait. Good luck with your sanity though.

I believe it's at least the 6th, of course I'm not on full duty so that's just the amount of times I've had to bring him back.

3rd time, isn't it? Damn it Soundwave

• At one point I'd get mad mainly to brace myself for hate from Tales fans

Now I'll just laugh and go on enjoying the better game

I swear to god if episode 5 of this comes out before episode 3 of Tales From The Borderlands I will punch a f**king potato in the face.

Now I'll just laugh and go on enjoying the better game

Glad you finally agree that TFTB is the superior game.

At one point I'd get mad mainly to brace myself for hate from Tales fans Now I'll just laugh and go on enjoying the better game

• edited June 2015

Pls Dojo

Cuz I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, I meant as in terms of if Game of Thrones Ep5 launches first I'll go on enjoying the better game instead of getting mad about the inevitable hate from Tales fans. Don't know why I didn't just do that in the first place.

Now I'll just laugh and go on enjoying the better game Glad you finally agree that TFTB is the superior game.

• That poor soul...

I believe it's at least the 6th, of course I'm not on full duty so that's just the amount of times I've had to bring him back.

Yes, it was sarcasm, why would you think otherwise?

Pls Dojo Cuz I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, I meant as in terms of if Game of Thrones Ep5 launches first I'll go on enjo

• edited June 2015

Idk. To ease up the tension, here's a joke -

Knock knock.

Who's there?

A pencil

A pencil who

Never mind it's pointless

Yes, it was sarcasm, why would you think otherwise?

• EXACTLY!! I also have this whole story and character development in mind. I wanted Ethan to become increasingly colder and pragmatic as he grows into the lord that his house needs. I will always see his death as a complete waste of his character, even through I love playing as Rodrik.

Platypuses posted: »

I've never hated Ramsay this much. I didn't hate him in the books, just thought he was a complete psycho. But in this game, I really want to

• Just received a notification on my PS4 for an update of the game today... O.o Does anyone have any idea what it's regarding?

• ;_;

Pipas posted: »

That poor soul...

• Alt text

me to Telltale

• edited June 2015

[removed]

• Maybe launch date announcement at E3?

Looks at watch

It's only been 8 days.

Maybe launch date announcement at E3?

• Same here. I love Rodrik and all, but I still can't stop the feeling that Ethan's death was such a waste of an interesting character's story.

EXACTLY!! I also have this whole story and character development in mind. I wanted Ethan to become increasingly colder and pragmatic as he g

• Hopefully they’ll announce The walking dead 3.

Maybe launch date announcement at E3?

They announced that last year, July of 2014. They're going to be showing off something "Bigger than 400 Days" at E3.

Beaving posted: »

Hopefully they’ll announce The walking dead 3.

• Btw i like new music they did in Ep4

Looks at watch

Nine days now.

Only 8 days? ONLY 8 DAYS!!! Oh god, I thought it was at least two weeks by now.

• Only 8 days? ONLY 8 DAYS!!! Oh god, I thought it was at least two weeks by now.

Looks at watch It's only been 8 days.

• Oh man... this is going to take a while, I need to find something else to play for about 100 hours to pass time. TO THE WITCHER 3!

Looks at watch Nine days now.

• GAH! Cliffhangers!... and I thought it was bad with the TV show @_@ just somehow knowing that this storyline is going on behind the scenes of the books and TV shows makes me much more excited for this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.