Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Joe's gonna kill you! Joe's gonna kill you!

Ramsey's f'ed.

• edited May 2015

...buuuuut rape is a part of GoT

Killah posted: »

That would go out of hand.....and hopefully telltale won't add any rape stuff.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2015

Yeah, we could probably go back and add those tweets ArthurV was making about the voice actors, seeing as how those were probably for Episodes 5 and 6.

EDIT: Actually, maybe they could've been for Episode 4? I'll keep it as it is for now.

OzzyUK posted: »

I just remembered about this tweet prior to the episode 4 release. https://twitter.com/SamoaJoe/status/601041616439255042 As we didn't see his character in episode 4 i guess he might appear in episode 5 or 6.

• edited June 2015

Tru

You are the few, we are the many.

• I think it's mostly about the whole Maester thing

That "Fuck Gryff, man" tweet didn't really come to fruition, did it? Was Gryff originally supposed to be in Ramsay's position and do some insane shit or is this for a future episode?

• Hopefully it comes out just 7 weeks after like Ep3 did (but I wouldn't hold my breath) so I figure hopefully July 21 but probably July 28. Damn, this is gonna be a long ass wait :/

• I still think it will be. A Season 2 is practically confirmed so that'd be a sweet storyline to have it be about

I hope the game will end with the Forresters joining Stannis' forces or something like that against the Boltons.

• As long as the Glenmores and Talia become playable characters.

I still think it will be. A Season 2 is practically confirmed so that'd be a sweet storyline to have it be about

• edited May 2015

Maybe. The Forresters are said to be spies (or scouts, I forget) for Stannis, so we can play as three different characters who are the spies/scouts -

1)Arthur Glenmore

2)Rodrik or Asher (I don't think it'll be both).

3)Possibly a new character?

and Mira in either King's Landing or wherever, and Talia helping Ironrath possibly.

As long as the Glenmores and Talia become playable characters.

• Oh ok, my bad. And yeah, if they play their cards correctly they won't build a canon set personality for Arthur, which makes him an ideal candidate for a playable character in Season 2. Assuming he lives, that is

I think they were called hunters in the books. As for characters, I would love to play as Arthur, even though he's only in one episode he's really grown on me.

• I think they were called hunters in the books. As for characters, I would love to play as Arthur, even though he's only in one episode he's really grown on me.

Maybe. The Forresters are said to be spies (or scouts, I forget) for Stannis, so we can play as three different characters who are the spies

• Yeah, with the fact that you can leave him at Ironrath or take him to Highpoint, I'm afraid he may be a determinant character.

Oh ok, my bad. And yeah, if they play their cards correctly they won't build a canon set personality for Arthur, which makes him an ideal candidate for a playable character in Season 2. Assuming he lives, that is

• Speculey'a'ton: Samoa Joe is a jobless pit fighter that Danny gives to Asher for his services. Problems galore.

• WHY!!!!!!!!

Saddest Day in Game of Thrones

I wish he never died.. Though I look forward to the new episode this weekend.

• What do you know about waiting?
    -Anonymous Tales from borderlands Fan

• Oh not this s***** again. I am too waiting for Borderlands and you dont see me whinning and complaining. What do you know about waiting, my dear summerchild? I am waiting for Wolf among us.

Leluch123 posted: »

What do you know about waiting? -Anonymous Tales from borderlands Fan

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think he was making a joke, no need to curse.

Oh not this s***** again. I am too waiting for Borderlands and you dont see me whinning and complaining. What do you know about waiting, my dear summerchild? I am waiting for Wolf among us.

• Relax dude like dojo3261 said it was just a joke, and it's not like you exclusie in your wait for the Wolf.

Oh not this s***** again. I am too waiting for Borderlands and you dont see me whinning and complaining. What do you know about waiting, my dear summerchild? I am waiting for Wolf among us.

• Alt text

Just kidding <3

Leluch123 posted: »

Relax dude like dojo3261 said it was just a joke, and it's not like you exclusie in your wait for the Wolf.

• Neep neep?

• Any chance for a late June launch?

• Ok, i was thinking and i'm pretty sure it will come out AUGUST 14th

• Alt text

And so the waiting game has started.. again

• edited May 2015

If you think late june you're probably going to be dissapointed, Im thinking more like late july or early august

JackBauer24 posted: »

Any chance for a late June launch?

• Samoa Joe is voicing a pit fighter?! Sweet! Although I will not be able to get past expecting the crowd to chant "Joooe's gonna kill yooou!" Still, should be good fun!

• edited May 2015

I started this game yesterday and finished episode 4 today. It's been seriously addictive. Any time point that's not "right now" seems very far away for episode 5. I hope it comes out soooooooooon,
    I'm already playing the waiting game for the next book. ASOIAF will destroy me.

But I guess this leaves me plenty of time for plotting how to kill Ramsay.

• kill Ramsay

Alt text

Platypuses posted: »

I started this game yesterday and finished episode 4 today. It's been seriously addictive. Any time point that's not "right now" seems very

• kill Ramsay.

Alt text

Platypuses posted: »

I started this game yesterday and finished episode 4 today. It's been seriously addictive. Any time point that's not "right now" seems very

• lol

Just kidding

• so realistically were looking like mid July? What was time between 1-2 and 2-3?

• 1 month is minimal. 2-3 is more realistic.

so realistically were looking like mid July? What was time between 1-2 and 2-3?

• Even since Ramsay has appeared in the game, I am starting to increasingly hate him. Which is funny, I don't particularly hate him that much in the show. But in the game, he is a downright bastard who deserves to die. Perhaps, it is because I am attached to the Forresters and I don't want to see them hurt.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

kill Ramsay

• in his won way, he's pretty good at the game of Thrones. Earned his way from a bastard hated by everybody into a lord and soon, Lord of Winterfell...as it looks like. But yea...if someone deserves to die, than he did...even if I'm a huge fan :D I would hate him in rl. He's like the Joker of GoT

Even since Ramsay has appeared in the game, I am starting to increasingly hate him. Which is funny, I don't particularly hate him that much

• I missed the times when telltale told us there will be one episode every 3 - 4 months

• edited June 2015

This game gets episodes every 2 months though. Ep 1 was early December, ep 2 was even earlier February, ep 3 was late March, ep 4 was late May. That was a total of a little less than 7 months for 4 episodes, so that's actually 1.75 months per episode, or 7 weeks.

Xemnes posted: »

I missed the times when telltale told us there will be one episode every 3 - 4 months

• At least you aren't waiting as long as us TftB fans...

I missed the times when telltale told us there will be one episode every 3 - 4 months

• Yeah, TFTB takes longer to not be as good as Game of Thrones #rekt

yep you guys can wait 3 month for one episode. This is so fucked up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.