Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• You genuinely expected a 2 week wait then release date?

Ok, I guess they have been coming fast, but wouldn't have thought that fast.

I have never been more serious in my entire life

• It's hard to convey sarcasm through the internet, I guess.

You genuinely expected a 2 week wait then release date? Ok, I guess they have been coming fast, but wouldn't have thought that fast.

• Sorry, it kind of is. My mistake XP

It's hard to convey sarcasm through the internet, I guess.

• I can wait...that's not a problem, just....soon....soon

UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE TBFTB GOT A RELEASE DATE BEFORE GOT. FML

• It's true 'cause it's funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJZBjylYlo&ab_channel=SayItWithClips

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

I can wait...that's not a problem, just....soon....soon

• NO!! NOT THE F**CKING POTATOE!!

I swear to god if episode 5 of this comes out before episode 3 of Tales From The Borderlands I will punch a f**king potato in the face.

• I just know this episode is going to leave us on the biggest cliffhanger ever, just like TellTale's other penultimate episodes have. I do hope this episode is higher quality than their other penultimate episodes, though.

• edited June 2015

Y U PUNCH APPLES?

I swear to god if episode 5 of this comes out before episode 3 of Tales From The Borderlands I will punch a f**king potato in the face.

• The most evil word ever.

• Funny thing, if Game of Thrones was only 5 episodes, then Sons of winter would have been the penultimate episode and there was a relatively good cliffhanger.

I just know this episode is going to leave us on the biggest cliffhanger ever, just like TellTale's other penultimate episodes have. I do hope this episode is higher quality than their other penultimate episodes, though.

• edited June 2015

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE RANGER563 IS THE FIRST TO SPOT THE TWITTER UPDATE THIS TIME

Amy Pemberton and Russ Bain have been recording lines-->

• Mira's VA also recorded her lines!

ranger563 posted: »

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE RANGER563 IS THE FIRST TO SPOT THE TWITTER UPDATE THIS TIME Amy Pemberton and Russ Bain have been recording lines--> https://twitter.com/missamypembs/status/609817081672962048

• quinnics posted: »

Mira's VA also recorded her lines!

• Seems like Duncan's, Mira's, Elaena's, Asher's, Sylvi's, and Malcom's lines have been done already.

^^ Source for that: https://twitter.com/MarthaNellMack/status/609375663942930432

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Amy and Russ are cool peeps.

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE RANGER563 IS THE FIRST TO SPOT THE TWITTER UPDATE THIS TIME Amy Pemberton and Russ Bain have been recording lines--> https://twitter.com/missamypembs/status/609817081672962048

• edited June 2015

miraforrester has left the booth.

Hmmmmm...

Does she mean literally left the booth, or is there some deeper metaphoric meaning to this?

MIRA IS DEAD IN EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED? :-(

• My thinking is she's finished recording Mira for this season (i.e. the session was for EP 6). Whether Mira lives or not, who knows...

miraforrester has left the booth. Hmmmmm... Does she mean literally left the booth, or is there some deeper metaphoric meaning to this? MIRA IS DEAD IN EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED? :-(

• We are waiting too for 2 hours :( when episode 5 release we will wait again 2 months for episode 6. :(

• edited June 2015

Nooooo :( even if she is boring, I still like her :/

miraforrester has left the booth. Hmmmmm... Does she mean literally left the booth, or is there some deeper metaphoric meaning to this? MIRA IS DEAD IN EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED? :-(

• She is getting more interesting, more badass, more likeable... you know what that means :(

Killah posted: »

Nooooo even if she is boring, I still like her

• Nooooo! Don't kill off, Mira! Of the five characters, she has the most character development!

• It will be less for the the last episode ;)

AsheRodrik posted: »

We are waiting too for 2 hours when episode 5 release we will wait again 2 months for episode 6.

• Really ? waiting this game is so boring. I want to play immediately. :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

It will be less for the the last episode

• So that confirms Elaena is still alive in episode 5 :P

• I dont know why that was ever doubted, I dont see why they would kill people offscreen and if they had they would have revealed it there and then

So that confirms Elaena is still alive in episode 5 :P

• I like your interesting nickname ;)

AsheRodrik posted: »

Really ? waiting this game is so boring. I want to play immediately.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I like your interesting nickname

• I figured Ramsay flayed her and it would be revealed in the opening moments of episode 5. (And shown)

I dont know why that was ever doubted, I dont see why they would kill people offscreen and if they had they would have revealed it there and then

• Well, if Ramsay really did flay her, I think it'd work better as episode 4 ending. :P

I figured Ramsay flayed her and it would be revealed in the opening moments of episode 5. (And shown)

• Got Ep1,3,4...TWDS1 Ep3,4....TWDS2 Ep2,ep3,ep4,ep5......TftB ep1,2....TWAU ep1,2,4,5....All of these episodes have ended on cliffhangers. Telltale in my opinion has started to rely on cliffhangers to often and I'm beginning to just be pissed off every time a telltale episode ends.

I just know this episode is going to leave us on the biggest cliffhanger ever, just like TellTale's other penultimate episodes have. I do hope this episode is higher quality than their other penultimate episodes, though.

• Alt text

So that confirms Elaena is still alive in episode 5 :P

• Did I say that TellTale episodes didn't end in cliffhangers? No.

Wigams posted: »

Got Ep1,3,4...TWDS1 Ep3,4....TWDS2 Ep2,ep3,ep4,ep5......TftB ep1,2....TWAU ep1,2,4,5....All of these episodes have ended on cliffhangers. T

• In Game of Thrones only Episode 1: Iron from Ice and Episode 4: The Sons of Winter have ended in cliffhangers. I guess technically the end of Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness ended in a cliffhanger but I didn't see it as a cliffhanger. And a real ending wouldn't come until the game is finished (end of Episode 6: The Ice Dragon) so I don't know how you expect the episodes to end.

Wigams posted: »

Got Ep1,3,4...TWDS1 Ep3,4....TWDS2 Ep2,ep3,ep4,ep5......TftB ep1,2....TWAU ep1,2,4,5....All of these episodes have ended on cliffhangers. T

• Well I guess that the storyline of us helping stannis defeat the boltons is out of the picture now. I wonder what season 2 is going to be about now?

• After Season 5's finale, I guess the Forrester's fate truly hangs in the balance...

• Considering the insanity that happens in the North, might as well move to the Iron Islands. Raping, Ravaging and Pillaging doesn't sound so bad now. The Ironborns are brutal, but at least they won't burn and flay people.

• GOD OMG THIS JUST SHOWS THAT TELLTALE LIKES IT MORE UGH WHO EVEN LIKES IT, ITS SUCH A SHITTY ATTEMPT AT A COMEDY GAME UGH THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH

UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE TBFTB GOT A RELEASE DATE BEFORE GOT. FML

Sign in to comment in this discussion.