Did Luke deserve to die?!

2»

Comments

• You're nice! Thank you yes that would be a better ending.

Nah, nah, ain't no one should hate you with this opinion. I would have loved if instead of the ending where you killed Kenny & Jane, TellTale kept Luke in and he finds you after you kill Kenny or Jane is killed and he follows you.

• Yeah, you're right but I didn't like the stranger lol he deserved to die for what he did to Clem and Lee.

sialark posted: »

Lol does anyone deserve to die? What kind of question is this jeez. No, he didn't deserve to die. No one does.

• I shipped cluke as a brother and sister tho or as a guardian if Clem was older like him then I'd ship them as boy and girl.

Killah posted: »

Nope, telltale wanted to quickly finish off this Cluke thingy.

• I shipped Cluke as a brother and sister

Same, but not like Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

I shipped cluke as a brother and sister tho or as a guardian if Clem was older like him then I'd ship them as boy and girl.

• Well I think if you ask Luke what he thinks of the situation, Luke'd prefer to lock the Stranger up, not kill the guy. >.>

Yeah, you're right but I didn't like the stranger lol he deserved to die for what he did to Clem and Lee.

• ill say this, I like luke, he is a great character... (Insert but here) he was destined to die in my opinion. He save Clems life and that was his goal. He lost all of his friends/family from the cabin. All he had left was to help Clem and well he did that, he told her not to help. He just wants her to be safe. RIP Luke

• Alot of characters didn't deserve to die.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited June 2015

I think he should of died of infection or something more realistic than falling through the water frozen style. That whole scene where they decided to walk across a river, ok. Would anyone do that ever?

• Lol true and you're right again...Luke is a nice guy and wouldn't hurt a fly....but he's gotta if he wants to survive but he didn't get a chance too.

sialark posted: »

Well I think if you ask Luke what he thinks of the situation, Luke'd prefer to lock the Stranger up, not kill the guy. >.>

• I feel like several characters didn't need to die (for example Luke, Sarah and even Nick) but it feels like Telltale absolutely wanted the whole group to die by the end of the season. The thing is, I think that a season isn't enough to develop a character and make people care about them, I think it would have been a lot more interesting if they had kept more people alive so that their story would continue in season 3.

• edited June 2015

That whole river scene frustrated me even before they started walking across it. I tried so hard to convince them not to walk across, but...

And even when they did walk across, it was in the worst way ever. Who would ever walk in a straight line, pretty much? Why would you put all of your weight in one area? And how was Bonnie, who went under at the same time as Luke, able to pull herself up casually, like nothing ever happened?

Gahhh. Sorry, but that scene tho.

At least if he died of an infection, we would be able to get some sort of.. last conversation with him. It would strike more of a chord within the players, knowing he was about to die, than just watching him fall through the ice.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I think he should of died of infection or something more realistic than falling through the water frozen style. That whole scene where they decided to walk across a river, ok. Would anyone do that ever?

• The only people who deserved to die in Season 2 were Winston and Carver.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.