The "What did you eat for breakfast this morning?" Thread. [It's BACK, baby!]

Comments

• YOU MONSTER!!! YOU HAVE NO HEART! NO EMOTIONS!!!!

CosmicSouls posted: »

^^^^^SLIGHTLY RELEVANT^^^^^^

• NO EMOJI

Smellmeh posted: »

YOU MONSTER!!! YOU HAVE NO HEART! NO EMOTIONS!!!!

• edited August 2015

To be honest, i don't eat breakfast a lot where i live, but i do LOVE breakfast food. (just not where i live that much because the food where i live is crap!) Reason why i ate breakfast a few weeks ago because we had guests. But once i go back to USA, that will change! Im gonna eat all sorts of breakfast food! Man do i miss cookie crisps, i forgot all about them until CosmicSouls brought it up. It has been so long.

• Wasn't a big fan of cheerios while i was in USA but it was good.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Cheerios and coffee today.

• Cool! Where are you living now?

To be honest, i don't eat breakfast a lot where i live, but i do LOVE breakfast food. (just not where i live that much because the food wher

• I live in Brazil, it is a farm country. We are suppose to travel back to USA in September to visit family and stay there for 8 months.

Cool! Where are you living now?

• Some fookin bread and salt.

• Ludd? Is that you?

Killah posted: »

Some fookin bread and salt.

• A section of baguette, toasted, with raspberry preserves. Fucking delicious.

• Blue cheese on toast- lush

• I ate one of these:

enter image description here

• It looks like the egg was baked inside the bread. I saw a tv chef make a loaf of bread that was like a sandwich with ham, cheese and olives layered and baked inside. belly rumbles

I ate one of these:

• Mmmm. I might have to make some more food now.

It looks like the egg was baked inside the bread. I saw a tv chef make a loaf of bread that was like a sandwich with ham, cheese and olives layered and baked inside. belly rumbles

• The funny thing is I didn't cry at the end of The Walking Dead, but I DID cry at the end of Click. Huh.

YOU MONSTER!!! YOU HAVE NO HEART! NO EMOTIONS!!!!

• Oh. Was thinking you thought you were on the lunch thread.

Yeah. It was the only food I had at the time.

• Just came back from a holiday to America and most of my breakfasts consisted of waffles or pancakes at IHop. I only ate a cheese sandwich this morning though. :( I want more waffles and pancakes.

CosmicSouls posted: »

The funny thing is I didn't cry at the end of The Walking Dead, but I DID cry at the end of Click. Huh.

• Oh no you don't! That shit'll give you diabetes faster than you can say "Wilford Brimley".

Kateis posted: »

Just came back from a holiday to America and most of my breakfasts consisted of waffles or pancakes at IHop. I only ate a cheese sandwich this morning though. I want more waffles and pancakes.

• I didn't eat much of it. And I barely ate anything while I was there. American food is too sweet for me.

Oh no you don't! That shit'll give you diabetes faster than you can say "Wilford Brimley".

• I miss American food...

Kateis posted: »

I didn't eat much of it. And I barely ate anything while I was there. American food is too sweet for me.

• Sometimes I skip Breakfast but today....

enter image description here

• Mother of god, dem pancakes...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sometimes I skip Breakfast but today....

• The pretenders just keep rolling in. Brunch has too many unch letters if you ask me.

@UNDERTAKER0909 : You are now my 2nd frenemy, behind Taco.

• Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

• Macaroni and Cheese. c:

• I had a bagel w/whipped cream cheese. Delicious.

• Coco Pops

• I'm gonna take suggestions. Please give them.

• Half a poppy seed bagel with cream cheese, 2 pieces of coffee cake, some strawberries and at least 3 cups of water

• Cereal. It's always cereal.

• Pancakes with Nutella :)

• Chocolate, crisps, popcorn and coke. I went to the cinema first thing.

• I had an omelette :)

• Eggs and Bacon.

• McDonalds because I'm a big fat bitch

• Yogurt and three donuts.

• I don't eat breakfast havent had a bowl of cereal in about 6 years. As I rush to work I don't have time and on weekends I dont get up till 11am so I just eat lunch.

I usually dont eat up till lunch (12-1pm)

• A slice of orange cake... damn, it was so tasty.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.