The "What did you eat for breakfast this morning?" Thread. [It's BACK, baby!]

Comments

• How did the claptrap taste? XD

Can't go wrong with a bagel and coffee though!

kenjisalk posted: »

Bagel Friday!

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

gamey :P

BigBlindMax posted: »

How did the claptrap taste? XD Can't go wrong with a bagel and coffee though!

• Yeah it's a Jewish pastry :)

Never heard of it, must be a Jew thang.

• I haven't eaten anything for breakfast in weeks.

• This morning, I've broken my routine of pizza eating; this time, I've eaten a toast. #Breakingtherules

• versacebabeversacebabe Banned
    edited July 2015

I made some blueberry sausage and an egg on an english muffin.

• Well, I was fasting today because of Ramadan... sooo...

Alt text

• I haven't had breakfast for about two weeks. I didn't eat it today, but I ate a sandwich for lunch (I have a habit of forgetting to eat, yet I'm still fat). That's it.

• Eggs...duh.

• Mmmm toast.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2015

Duh? How the heck are we supposed to know?

Killah posted: »

Eggs...duh.

• What

Duh? How the heck are we supposed to know?

• i'm just curious why you felt the need to write "eggs...duh"

Killah posted: »

What

• I dunno.

i'm just curious why you felt the need to write "eggs...duh"

• edited July 2015

I fried some squash and some home fries. These aren't mine but it's the basic look.

Alt text

• I made myself a breakfast burrito today. Complete with bacon, sausage (although I kinda undercooked it a bit), eggs, some green peppers, some melted cheese, and I wanted some hash browns in that bitch but my dick brother ate 'em all.

Alt text

It was a bit sloppier than the delicious picture but considering I also had my daily cup of coffee with a cup of sugar in it, I didn't care.

• Lucky. I had a big bowl of this shit.

Alt text

That fucking face...

I made myself a breakfast burrito today. Complete with bacon, sausage (although I kinda undercooked it a bit), eggs, some green peppers, som

• edited July 2015

People are going nuts around wherever it's called a pain au chocolat or a chocolatine. Whatever the name is, it's delicious.

Alt text

• I'd still eat it.

To be fair, that's a terrible looking slice of pizza, even for America!

• Green tea and toast. Pretty boring.

• Mmmmm...chocolate.

CatySky posted: »

People are going nuts around wherever it's called a pain au chocolat or a chocolatine. Whatever the name is, it's delicious.

• Toast with honey and half a grapefruit. Coffee of course.

• Do you eat real honey or teddy bear sauce? Also, unless you live in Florida or get grapefruit shipped to you from there, how can you eat them? They're always so sour when you get them from the store. I gave up on them and oranges a long time ago.

Toast with honey and half a grapefruit. Coffee of course.

• Real honey!

Also, I do live in Florida, so the grapefruit is actually quite fresh and mild. It's a completely different fruit from the stuff I used to get up in PA.

Do you eat real honey or teddy bear sauce? Also, unless you live in Florida or get grapefruit shipped to you from there, how can you eat them? They're always so sour when you get them from the store. I gave up on them and oranges a long time ago.

• This morning was Camel Crush and a monster.

• It's funny because in Florida the people I met didn't believe that Jersey tomatoes were the best until they actually had one fresh in Jersey. The same went for me with grapefruit. I'd never eaten a good one and never thought I'd ever like them until I went to Florida and had one fresh. Sometimes I order them from a farm down there, and they're just so much better than what you can get in the grocery store. No comparison.

As for real honey, nice. I don't know how much you know about the various flavors, but which is your favorite? Mine is clover honey.

Real honey! Also, I do live in Florida, so the grapefruit is actually quite fresh and mild. It's a completely different fruit from the stuff I used to get up in PA.

• and a monster

Nothing beats it. Do you prefer the original or have you tried the juice flavors? The one with orange juice is amazing, I think it's called Khaos...

CrazyGeorge posted: »

This morning was Camel Crush and a monster.

• Well, I've actually only tried Clover and Acacia. I''d have to give a slight edge to Acacia.

It's funny because in Florida the people I met didn't believe that Jersey tomatoes were the best until they actually had one fresh in Jersey

• Wildflower is a bit stronger than clover, but it's similar. I've had blueberry flower and orange flower honey, but good old clover honey is always my number one.

Well, I've actually only tried Clover and Acacia. I''d have to give a slight edge to Acacia.

• Frappuccinos and cigarettes errday

• Alt text

Ohhh..... you trying to kill me with burrito?

I made myself a breakfast burrito today. Complete with bacon, sausage (although I kinda undercooked it a bit), eggs, some green peppers, som

• Corn Flakes and black coffee. I'm an exciting man.

• You gave me the idea to have some honey on toast. It had been a while since I had that so I had that and a hard boiled egg.

Corn Flakes and black coffee. I'm an exciting man.

• [removed]

• pussy flavored pussy

what flavour?

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited July 2015

Alt text

You ate a cat?

• nice. Did you enjoy it?

Talimancer posted: »

pussy flavored pussy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.