The "What did you eat for breakfast this morning?" Thread. [It's BACK, baby!]

BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
edited April 2016 in General Chat

Yep, it's a banal thread about breakfast food. 100% controversy free. Why? Because breakfast is fucking awesome and anyone who disagrees is a stupid loser.

So, what did you eat for breakfast today? I made scrambled eggs! :)

Alt text

DISCLAIMER : Suffice to say, these are not my scrambled eggs.

Comments

• edited July 2015

I've had a cereal (oatmeal, to be precise). Yeah, I know, boring, but, ya see, my breakfast matches me as a person.

• I went to Tim Hortons and got a XL Black Coffee, with two donuts. I asked them not to give me any filled with Jelly, because i hate donuts that are filled with, like Cream DOnuts, or Jelly, and she ended up giving me one Glaze, and one Cream Donut. I threw the Cream donut outside by the Treeline, hoping to lure game to come.

I ate the Glazed Donut.

• I had a Taquito this morning with Pop-tarts.

10/10 Combo.

• I don't eat breakfast regularly.

• You must be rich in fiber then. :)

Lingvort posted: »

I've had a cereal (oatmeal, to be precise). Yeah, I know, boring, but, ya see, my breakfast matches me as a person.

• Black coffee is best coffee. I don't understand people who put all that cream and sugar in. Too much work.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I went to Tim Hortons and got a XL Black Coffee, with two donuts. I asked them not to give me any filled with Jelly, because i hate donuts t

• Bacon, the God's breakfast.

• Only a chocolate cappuccino.

• Alt text

Just kidding of course, but maybe you should start! It is the most important meal of the day, after all.

I don't eat breakfast regularly.

• Cherrios with blueberries. I was going to be late this morning otherwise.

• A waffle... Did I do good @Lilacsbloom?

Alt text

• I had three honey buns, a cup of coffee with seven spoons of sugar, a Monster, some chips, and a Snickers...

Alt text

The breakfast of champions, I know.

• Chicken noodles

mmmmm

• Pretty damn good, I'd eat em'.

Kateis posted: »

A waffle... Did I do good @Lilacsbloom?

• Damn son! We need to hook your ass on fruit or something. :D

I had three honey buns, a cup of coffee with seven spoons of sugar, a Monster, some chips, and a Snickers... The breakfast of champions, I know.

• edited July 2015

I don't understand people who put all that cream and sugar in.

I want my coffee tasting like a damn dessert. Which is funny considering when I do eat a real breakfast, it's never pancakes or waffles or any of that garbage. I'm more of an eggs and bacon guy. But a good cup of coffee with a good large dose of sugar and sweeteners is right up my hyperactive alley.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Black coffee is best coffee. I don't understand people who put all that cream and sugar in. Too much work.

• The last thing I want is to wake up and eat something healthy.

The thing is, I am extremely unpleasant and cranky when I wake up, so I need a huge rush so that I don't bite someone's head off. Thus, all the sugar and carb intake.

Damn son! We need to hook your ass on fruit or something.

• You could always go low calorie and switch to cocaine!

The last thing I want is to wake up and eat something healthy. The thing is, I am extremely unpleasant and cranky when I wake up, so I need a huge rush so that I don't bite someone's head off. Thus, all the sugar and carb intake.

• i used to drink my coffee with cream and sugar. Eventually I just found that I don't mind the taste of coffee enough for all that fancy stuff to be worthwhile. To much hassle. I just wanna pour my cup and get a fix ASAP.

I don't understand people who put all that cream and sugar in. I want my coffee tasting like a damn dessert. Which is funny consider

• Too expensive.

You could always go low calorie and switch to cocaine!

• How about crack then? It's not the most heart-healthy option, but it gets the job done.

Too expensive.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Banana and a Coconut Chocolate Chip Clif Bar with a cup of black coffee. P:

• 1 cup of tea at home, then 1 espresso at work

• edited July 2015

This HAS to be the best thread ever created in the human history of threads. Seriously, I mean it. Praise the breakfast! Anyway, being in Italy, I usually eat pizza.

• Pizza is da best thing ever created! :D

AlfMusic posted: »

This HAS to be the best thread ever created in the human history of threads. Seriously, I mean it. Praise the breakfast! Anyway, being in Italy, I usually eat pizza.

• Thanks! Good to see another breakfast supremacist around here!

I like some cold pizza, though I imagine Italian pizza is quite different.

• Whats a cold pizza? Never heard about it before.

Thanks! Good to see another breakfast supremacist around here! I like some cold pizza, though I imagine Italian pizza is quite different.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson share my thoughts expertly.

Alt text

• it's an American thing. It's just pizza that you keep in the refrigerator and don't reheat in the microwave/oven before eating.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

Whats a cold pizza? Never heard about it before.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2015

You're a man after my own heart, sir!

BreakfastMasterMeal

kenjisalk posted: »

Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson share my thoughts expertly.

• Well, I've never liked cold food ever before. Cant imagine a cold tasty pizza.

it's an American thing. It's just pizza that you keep in the refrigerator and don't reheat in the microwave/oven before eating.

• .. I had a Hershey's chocolate bar to be honest.

Might have also had a cupcake.

• Lilac approves of your breakfast, but suggests munching on a little more to get you through the morning.

A waffle... Did I do good @Lilacsbloom?

• One or two is enough for me, too many calories. I make sure I eat all of my calories at the end of the day. :P

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Lilac approves of your breakfast, but suggests munching on a little more to get you through the morning.

• edited July 2015

My breakfast pizza

Alt text

VS your breakfast pizza

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Screw calories! I never count calories, I just eat a sensible amount or lay off the yummies if I feel I've snacked on too much of late. Most mornings I just eat cereal, but if I know I've got a long morning ahead I'll eat something extra like an apple or some cookies.

The body needs energy, and one widdle waffle doesn't give you much ;.;

One or two is enough for me, too many calories. I make sure I eat all of my calories at the end of the day. :P

• I don't count them I just keep a mental note of how much rubbish I eat during that day and I'm sad to say but the waffle is baddd. :P

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Screw calories! I never count calories, I just eat a sensible amount or lay off the yummies if I feel I've snacked on too much of late. Most

• I'm drooling.

My breakfast pizza VS your breakfast pizza

• To be fair, that's a terrible looking slice of pizza, even for America!

My breakfast pizza VS your breakfast pizza

• Yeah, but the top pizza...

To be fair, that's a terrible looking slice of pizza, even for America!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.