Middle: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Grigori will keep the secret, only if he gets paid what he deserves] MONEY
    I like this story but I'll be honest, it could be better, there's something to be desired, I expect that I'll love it as the story progresses however.

FauDeef posted: »

Vote closed. Thank you for reading. By the way, you have chosen the "Advance Backstory Of Submitted Character(s) Path" instead of the "Advan

• ["Grigori has enough enemies as it is. He doesn't want to be a enemy of Fawido"]

I don't know... better not to risk choosing other one.

Vote closed. Thank you for reading. By the way, you have chosen the "Advance Backstory Of Submitted Character(s) Path" instead of the "Advan

• Thank you for your opinion about the story. Anything (even a useless detail) is useful. Feel free, sending me a PM or telling me with a reply to this comment, to express that special something that you desire. If my readers have any desires on what they would like to see in the story (if it is to change the plot or to improve my style of writing), they should tell me their ideas on what I should write next. I want everybody to love the story and I want nobody to stay quite at something they dislike.

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Grigori will keep the secret, only if he gets paid what he deserves] MONEY I like this story but I'll be honest, it could be better, there's something to be desired, I expect that I'll love it as the story progresses however.

• ["Grigori will keep the secret, only if he gets paid what he deserves"]

• I'm not sure what's missing, it's probably because we're only at the beginning of the story.

Thank you for your opinion about the story. Anything (even a useless detail) is useful. Feel free, sending me a PM or telling me with a repl

• edited June 2016

Vote closed. Thank you for reading. I'll try to make choices more difficult.

[Gain trust by lying] [Gain trust by telling the truth] [Do not gain trust]

[Make everybody disobey Nimidia’s orders and his life’s wish for revenge against the King] [Take hostage the teenager by tricking him] [Kidnap the teenager by attacking him]

Feel free to express what you desire. From changing the plot to improving my style of writing, you should tell me your ideas on what and/or how I should write next. I want everybody to love the story and I want nobody to stay quite at something they dislike.

• [Gain trust by telling the truth] Oh well, why not, she can always kill him together with Reio if he become a danger and will use the truth against her.

[Take hostage the teenager by tricking him] Perhaps this will be the best choice out of three. Not to appear aggresive at first but friendly or so.

I liked this part and i can see improvement in writing as well. Keep going!

Vote closed. Thank you for reading. I'll try to make choices more difficult. [Gain trust by lying] [Gain trust by telling the truth]

• [Gain trust by telling the truth] While the truth is not always the best decision, I think lying or not gaining trust could be even more risky.

[Take hostage the teenager by tricking him]

I have to say, I greatly misinterpreted Grigori's choice, or else I would have taken the other option. I thought it would be the option with which he would agree to keep Alana's location a secret. Anyway, it probably wasn't the most intelligent decision to say that to her face.

Vote closed. Thank you for reading. I'll try to make choices more difficult. [Gain trust by lying] [Gain trust by telling the truth]

• [Gain trust by telling the truth] Always the truth

[Take hostage the teenager by tricking him]The first choice was tempting, would love to know what would happen next but no , let's not do anything stupid, especially with Nimidia , because he looks like it's the last person you would want to fuck with .
    ;D

• Gain trust by telling the truth

Good to gain trust and lying usually backfires somehow

Take hostage the teenager by tricking him

• [Gain trust by telling the truth]

• (Take him hostage by tricking him) (Tell the tuth)

Mathea posted: »

[Gain trust by telling the truth] Oh well, why not, she can always kill him together with Reio if he become a danger and will use the truth

• [Gain trust by telling the truth] I don't really see a point in lying about such a minor thing.

• Good to gain trust and lying usually backfires somehow

Do not worry. Everything backfires somehow.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Gain trust by telling the truth Good to gain trust and lying usually backfires somehow Take hostage the teenager by tricking him

• [Gain trust by telling the truth]

Truth hurts, but it's better than lying.

Eh, I don't know...

Great part!

• edited June 2016

Vote closed. [Gain trust by telling the truth] and [Take hostage the teenager by tricking him]

[Free Grigori and cut off his tongue] [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak]

• edited September 2015

[Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak] i think it's higher chance that he will tell (or you know...write very aggressive post it notes) people if they let him go and piss him off. Plus it's always good to have a doctor at hand

Vote closed. [Gain trust by telling the truth] and [Take hostage the teenager by tricking him] [Free Grigori and cut off his tongue] [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak]

• [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak]

Well, it's not exactly that he did nothing wrong. If I got that correctly, he implied that he would reveal Alana's location, so her reaction is understandable. However, I also don't want to cut off his tongue just like that. Perhaps they can befriend him if they keep him a prisoner for a little longer, as he might be a useful ally if they manage to get over their initial differences.

Vote closed. [Gain trust by telling the truth] and [Take hostage the teenager by tricking him] [Free Grigori and cut off his tongue] [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak]

• [Free Grigori and cut off his tongue]

• You've got it correctly. He would reveal the location, but Grigori's intention wasn't wrong: choosing to help Fawido (and to not have more enemies). Yeah, in Alana's eyes it is wrong, but in Grigori's he did nothing wrong. Yes, her reaction is understandable. As said by many readers, the Doctor is creepy (I'll try to keep him like that), so befriendng him will be harder then befriending a non-creepy person (that got captured). Anyhow, cutting off his tongue may not always end up in a bad way.

[Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak] Well, it's not exactly that he did nothing wrong. If I got that correctly, he implied that he w

• [Free Grigori and cut off his tongue] Better free than imprisoned (plus minus a tongue)

• [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak] man, cutting of his tounge just doesn't feel right.

Great Part!!

• [Free Grigori and cut off his tongue]

Alistair and Tamaya! :D

• [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak]

• edited June 2016

Vote closed. [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak]

[Stay in this town and wait to interact or bribe the King and make the whole Drakethys family stay][Leave the town with the entire Drakethys family members][Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave]

• [Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave]

Vote closed. [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak] [Stay in this town and wait to interact or bribe the King and make the whole

• edited September 2015

[Leave the town with the entire Drakethys family members]

I think it is for the best not to wait for the king's reaction. Perhaps he won't be too angry at the Drakehtys family, or can be calmed down, but it is a gamble to stay until he makes his move and I don't want to risk it.

Vote closed. [Keep Grigori prisoner and let him speak] [Stay in this town and wait to interact or bribe the King and make the whole

• edited September 2015

[Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave] oh Alistair... :3

Minor criticism: it's never really clear who's perspective we're seeing the story from.

• [Leave the town with the entire Drakethys family members]

I think its not wise to leave some of them in town and go with the other part.

• edited October 2015

Sorry for being a little bit inactive. If you want to read more Interactive Stories, I recommend Venatore (a Story where darkness exists hidden away from humanity) and Forum Of Thrones (an Interactive Fanfiction of Game of Thrones).

Lately, why am I a bit inactive in the Forums in general? Well, stuff is happening and I prefer focusing at those "stuff" then being active online.

On a side note, voting closed as a tie. It is between [Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave] and [Leave the town with the entire Drakethys family members]. When I'll write the next part, I'll choose the final option (if someone doesn't vote and untie).

Thank you for reading.

• edited June 2016

Vote closed. [Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave]

[Keep Kajit][Abandon Kajit]

• [Keep Kajit]

Keep the kitty!!!

Vote closed. [Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave] [Keep Kajit][Abandon Kajit]

• edited October 2015

"Stop looking at me like that, you ugly cat".

Ha! Brilliant! :D. I feel like Alistair's too much of a softie to get rid of Kajit [Keep Kajit]

Finally! The story is back.

Vote closed. [Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave] [Keep Kajit][Abandon Kajit]

• [Keep Kajit]

Keep the kitty!!!!! :-D

• [Keep Kajit]

• [Keep Kajit]

Abandoning a kitty? No way! Besides, Kajit has wares if you have coin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.