Middle: An Interactive Story

1235»

Comments

• It's cool ^_^

FauDeef posted: »

Oops! My bad. I don't know what happened to me since I made a mistake. Sorry, but now the error is corrected. :P

• I thought similarly, which is why I considered voting to burn it.

[GIVE THE PAPER TO SOMEONE ELSE] I agree with Agent, it might be useful later, even though I don't know exactly how it could be useful fo

• [GIVE THE PAPER TO SOMEONE ELSE]

[MEET THE PEOPLE] [BURN THE PAPER][GIVE THE PAPER TO SOMEONE ELSE][KEEP THE PAPER FOR SELF]

• [BURN THE PAPER]

[MEET THE PEOPLE] [BURN THE PAPER][GIVE THE PAPER TO SOMEONE ELSE][KEEP THE PAPER FOR SELF]

• edited June 2016

[GIVE THE PAPER TO SOMEONE ELSE]

[Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma][Sacrifice Yuma for Galahan]

• [Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma]

It is a hard choice. However, I like Yuma more than Galahan, so I'm choosing her over him. Who knows, maybe Galahan survives against all odds. In any way, this seems to be the right thing to do in my opinion.

[GIVE THE PAPER TO SOMEONE ELSE] [Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma][Sacrifice Yuma for Galahan]

Well, she alreeady stood in his defense and got wounded, now it is his time to show his inner man.

Btw, Yuma was fighting with a spear not a sword, this would be much easier to get rid of 3 guys, especially with a dire wolf who itself is intimidating and of some size and strenght... I see not much logic in this scene or it's just me?

[GIVE THE PAPER TO SOMEONE ELSE] [Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma][Sacrifice Yuma for Galahan]

• edited December 2015

I see not much logic in this scene or it's just me?

Great question, although I only see realism. If someone's on a floor while 3 to 4 knights that have weapons and armor are stabbing that someone, it isn't easy to get rid of them... even with a dire wolf. A dire wolf, even of some size and strength, is unable to kill 4 knights before they kill it and Yuma. That would be overpowering Reio, and I try to be as realistic as I can.

Tell me what you do not see logical in this story and I'll try to explain it or change the story.

Mathea posted: »

[Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma] Well, she alreeady stood in his defense and got wounded, now it is his time to show his inner man. Btw, Yum

• Of course i did not meant to overpower him but there was mentioned three soldiers up around Yuma vs Galahan, Yuma and Reio which all are having a weapons as well to defend themselves (I see you fixed sword into spear again, great.) Yuma on the ground with a distance weapon would be not that easy to stab - especially while she is like a wild animal, not giving up and fighting till the end (she can be intimidating and confusing herself, whom seen such inhuman person before in the city?) keeping them away with sharp blade on top of it, Reio meanwhile jumping on them as well to keep their attention away from her and to allow her to wound them in return. There is also Galahan standing and not doing nothing yet... though if he would of course join the fight, panicked soldiers in my opinion would not have much chances because of a wolf attacking and deconcentrating them... well, this is just my point of view for this situation and it is of course your story and there is nothing more to say or change - it's already tailored and planned and with sacrifice choice, therefore someone will die.

I see not much logic in this scene or it's just me? Great question, although I only see realism. If someone's on a floor while 3 to

• Damn it Tamaya! XD

[Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma] Galahan may survive with the other choice but by doing that he'd be a character I wouldn't like.

• edited December 2015

[Sacrifice Yuma for Galahan] Did i not give him a spear or lance? can't really remember

• It is not just your point of view, it is a something that you want me to improve in. A point of view is more than perfect because, in the end, it'll make my writing skills better. I'll totally take into consideration your opinion. Thank you.

Anywho, everything's planned in my story but, you (the readers), have the opportunity to change it and modify it. And, in the end, someone will always die.

Mathea posted: »

Of course i did not meant to overpower him but there was mentioned three soldiers up around Yuma vs Galahan, Yuma and Reio which all are hav

• edited June 2016

New part comming out soon.

• edited June 2016

[Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma]

["Glorious I will be as the one true king"]["Glory to me, the Dictator and Lord Protector"]["Not to the monarch, but glory to the republic"]["I don't think we need a government nor a state"]

• ["I don't think that we need a government nor a state"]

What can I say, I'm an anarchist at heart, so this was a compelling option for me. Besides, if Nimidia seizes the power for himself now, especially if he declares himself Dictator, there is the chance that he becomes just as bad as the old king, maybe even worse. Power corrupts, right?

[Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma] ["Glorious I will be as the one true king"]["Glory to me, the Dictator and Lord Protector"]["Not to the monarch, but glory to the republic"]["I don't think we need a government nor a state"]

• ["Not to the monarch, but glory to the republic"]

[Sacrifice Galahan for Yuma] ["Glorious I will be as the one true king"]["Glory to me, the Dictator and Lord Protector"]["Not to the monarch, but glory to the republic"]["I don't think we need a government nor a state"]

• ["I don't think that we need a government nor a state"]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.