Middle: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Keep Kajit] The unwritten rule, never let anything bad happen to dogs or cats

FauDeef posted: »

Vote closed. [Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave] [Keep Kajit][Abandon Kajit]

• Kajit has wares if you have coin

Kajit welcomes you, and your great observation.

[Keep Kajit] Abandoning a kitty? No way! Besides, Kajit has wares if you have coin.

• [Keep Kajit]

Vote closed. [Make some of the Drakethys stay and the others leave] [Keep Kajit][Abandon Kajit]

• edited June 2016

Vote ended. [Keep Kajit]

[Join 'The Racoons'] [Not join 'The Racoons']

• [Not join for 'The Racoons']

Vote ended. [Keep Kajit] [Join 'The Racoons'] [Not join 'The Racoons']

• [Not join 'The Racoons'] She is a bard not a bandit

• [Join 'The Racoons']

It seems she has little choice here. This man holds a knife to her throat and just implied that he would kill her if she declines to join them.

• [Join 'The Racoons']

• [Not join 'The Racoons'] Nah, I'm good. You can keep your psycho killer stuff to yourself. I just hope this doesn't end with her death...

• [Not join 'The Racoons'] She must remain true to herself.

• [Join 'The Racoons']

I don't think declining would be a good idea in such situation...

• edited October 2015

Vote closed with [Not join 'The Racoons']

Now that I have commented, I want you to answer my many questions I have for you.

1. Which character do you want to read his/hers point of view?
    2. What is your overall opinion of the story? Has it improved since the beginning or does it need improvement? If you want to be unknown in this question, answere this poll.
    3. Which is your favorite character? Is there a reason for it?
    4. Which is your least favorite character? Is there a reason for it?
    5. Is this story as fabulous as I am? The answer is "Yes", if you were wondering.

Thank you for taking your time to answer the questions (although one already being answered).

• edited October 2015
    1. Grigori Petrovich/Lana
    2. I like it very much,
    3. Grigori Petrovich, because i'm egotistic asshole, but i like the way you write his dialog, very much old Russian man
    4. Don't have a character i don't like but there are characters i like less, but no i dislike
    5. enter image description here

Vote closed with [Not join 'The Racoons'] Now that I have commented, I want you to answer my many questions I have for you. * W

1. Tamaya Drakethys, I feel she'd be really interesting as a POV.
    2. I'm enjoying but it is lacking, I can't seem to grasp what the actual plot is.
    3. Tamaya Drakethys, though I think my opinion is a bit biased :p
    4. Yuma, she just doesn't seem that interesting to me.

Vote closed with [Not join 'The Racoons'] Now that I have commented, I want you to answer my many questions I have for you. * W

• Which character do you want to read his/hers point of view?

I greatly enjoyed Grigori's PoV, not only because it featured Lana and Garen, but also because he is a very interesting character. And of course, I am also interested in what Lana is up to.

What is your overall opinion of the story?

I think your writing has definitely improved, even though it was already good when you started! It is definitely a very good story and I enjoy it a lot. At times, I think your descriptions could be a bit more detailed, but that is only minor criticism.

Which is your favorite character?

Of course I am a little bit biased, so Alana is definitely among them. Other favourites of mine are Grigori, who is a very interesting and positively bizarre character, and Alistair, who won me over thanks to Kajit.

Which is your least favorite character?

This is always a question I have a problem with answering. I don't think I have a real least favourite character at the moment, but that can always change.

Is this story as fabulous as I am?

No story could ever be as fabulous as you are, although this story comes close ;)

• Which character do you want to read his/hers point of view? Alistar with Kajit :-)

What is your overall opinion of the story? Has it improved since the beginning or does it need improvement? It surely improved and you already knew my opinion i shared with you before.

Which is your favorite character? Is there a reason for it? I don't know, i like them all at some point, each character have something special and interesting - there is not a favorite.

Which is your least favorite character? Is there a reason for it? see upper :-)

• edited June 2016

Bardric Bardison

[No choice]

Okay, I've read your answers and, of course, you are not egotistic assholes nor bias. I will try to write an actual and decent plot that has a clear direction. Next POV is Grigori's or one of the Drakethys. Oh, and thank you about those compliments about my fabulousity. Anywho, I'm a little bit sorry for this short(er) part.

• I'm really loving this story!

Bardric Bardison [No choice] Okay, I've read your answers and, of course, you are not egotistic assholes nor bias. I will try to wr

• edited October 2015

Whew, good to see that Bardric survived for now. That was quite a close call for her and I am glad that refusing to join these Raccoons has not resulted in her death. Anyway, that was a very nice and intense part :D

Bardric Bardison [No choice] Okay, I've read your answers and, of course, you are not egotistic assholes nor bias. I will try to wr

• great part man! Sorry I forgot to answer the questions.

• Thank you, and do not worry about forgetting to answer the questions.

mr.quality posted: »

great part man! Sorry I forgot to answer the questions.

• might be an egotistic asshole but reign of the Goddess Husmusen sounds pretty nice

• Thank you. I appreciate it a lot.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm really loving this story!

• edited June 2016

Kreep

[Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that him, his sister and the mercenaries can use][Keep the Doctor and the medicine and shoo Kreep]

Sorry for the long wait you had to wait for this part.

• [Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that him, his sister and the mercenaries can use]

I'm sure Grigori is not the only doctor available, so if they really need a doctor, there is the chance that they can find a new one. Keeping Grigori against his will on the other hand can be extremely dangerous. Not only does this Kreep seem to be a very dangerous person who might be able to put up a good fight, but having a doctor around who is forced to treat the sick and wounded they have can be just as dangerous. I mean, if he wants to, he can always poison them instead of healing them with his medicine. Perhaps if they free Grigoi now, they can part ways with him on somewhat good terms, so that he at least won't reveal their location to their enemies.

Kreep [Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that him, his sister and the mercenaries can use][Keep the Doctor and the medicine and shoo Kreep] Sorry for the long wait you had to wait for this part.

• [Keep the Doctor and the medicine and shoo Kreep]

Kreep [Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that him, his sister and the mercenaries can use][Keep the Doctor and the medicine and shoo Kreep] Sorry for the long wait you had to wait for this part.

• [Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that him, his sister and the mercenaries can use]

Just as liquid said. I agree.

Great chapter!

• [Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that him, his sister and the mercenaries can use] I don't think they will be able to replace him (don't believe in deus ex machina). But i want him to walk the land and sing songs of the old country until his demise.

• I'm confused, I thought this was a Kreep POV but now we're making a decision as Garen?

[Keep the Doctor and the medicine and shoo Kreep] Can't afford to give up the medicine.

• Sorry for confusing you, but I decided Kreep's PoV to give the part more depth. I'll try not to do it again.

And thanks for the vote.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm confused, I thought this was a Kreep POV but now we're making a decision as Garen? [Keep the Doctor and the medicine and shoo Kreep] Can't afford to give up the medicine.

• edited June 2016

[Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that his sister and men can use]

[Go to the tavern][Go back inside the house and face King Tarly II]

• [Go to the tavern] Eh. Um. Yeah.

Great part!

[Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that his sister and men can use] [Go to the tavern][Go back inside the house and face King Tarly II]

• [Go back inside the house and face King Tarly II] I will lose my mind if Alisha dies!

Honestly, I feel like the way you're writing Alistair isn't accurate to how I created him.

[Free the Doctor and lose the medicine that his sister and men can use] [Go to the tavern][Go back inside the house and face King Tarly II]

• [Go back inside the house and face King Tarly II]

I don't want Alisha to die and I think if Linea does not face the king now, she will at least be at risk. So, this might be dangerous for Linea, but I think it is worth a try.

• [Go to the tavern]

• Nice thinking, I like the way you think.

[Go back inside the house and face King Tarly II] I don't want Alisha to die and I think if Linea does not face the king now, she will at least be at risk. So, this might be dangerous for Linea, but I think it is worth a try.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.