What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Merci I'll write something right now

Zyphon posted: »

Accepted.

• edited March 2014

~Issac (Paul's goon)

At the campsite...

" Shit. Shit. Shit. Getting a little shitter. Oh and surprise surprise more goddamn shit" Issac said as he searched one of the tents and it's contents

"It full of fucking comic books!"

"Who dafaq is Green Lantern?" It must have been a some geeky ass kid living in this gunless, ammoless tent he thought to himself.

"Yo peeps any luck on finding any booty." he says as he leaves the tent and approaches the center of campsite.

• Han

The group finally moves the truck with the help of some of the group members. Han looks around, he first looks puzzled, he goes in the RV..he comes back out but he is still puzzled. He than drops his rifle and falls to his knees. "I cant find Hal, but you guys go in the RV, I will find him and hopefully meet up with you guys soon." Han doesnt let anyone speak, he picks up his rifle and runs toward the forest yelling Hals name.

• edited March 2014

ELISHA

Shifting his backpack quickly, Elisha looked around for any troublemakers, living or undead, before he continued walking in the woods. Passing a stump with a walker whose wrists were slit, he thought for a second before attacking the walker with a makeshift spear. The spear stabbed the walker in the head. And as he looked for more, he saw no walkers. He continued on his way, not knowing that he was being watched...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2014

Got a new profile pic that Koibito made for me, if you're familiar, he's a very talented person.

• edited March 2014

Kieran

There wasn't many walkers, but there was enough that somebody could get hurt, as proven by Frankie almost getting killed.

I stabbed one in the head but one walker grabbed my arm, I threw it off me and it got impaled on a tree branch. I quickly stabbed it in the head.

I looked towards the people moving the semi's.

"Come on guys! Sooner or later more walkers will come due the gunshots!" I shout before hitting one in the head with my handgun, followed by a swift kick to the chest, successfully flooring the walker. I then stabbed it through the brain.

I quickly loot this one. Nothing. Great.

• I felt like writing so I just wrote <.<

• I haven't felt like writing for a while... Been stuck on the new episode I suppose.

I felt like writing so I just wrote <.<

• edited March 2014

Han

Han was already deep into the forest, he has been searching for a while. He was staying low running, from tree to tree putting a knife in the head of a few zombies.Is that Hal?. He thinks to himself. He run towards the figure, but nothing was there. Why is my imagination screwing with me right now!.

He notices the image once more and he begins to approach, he trips over the root of a tree and goes flying over a small hill landing into the water making a splash. "shit!" He says as he picks his gun up and fights off the few zombies he alerted. He didnt look to see if the others had followed him.. he needed to find Hal and that was his only focus. He finishes off the zombies that were in the area and he keeps moving forward. He gets into an empty area with only one tree ahead, he looks to see if anyone is behind as he hears some ruffling. He looks behind the huge tree too see a zombie eating its own guts. "Where the fuck are you Hal!".He continues moving forward until he finally reaches an Inn. He opens the door with ease and looks around. He doesnt find anything, so he begins to sit by a wall and sob quietly. He hears a walker coming by, so he ready's his gun and begins shooting, a bunch of them start coming from the inn. He kills the walkers from the infested Inn and he procedes up the stairs. He gains some hope as only one door is closed. He grabs the key for the door and opens it. A zombie pops up and he shoots without any hesitation.

"No...no. This cant be, this cant be happening!". In the master room he sees Hal laying down on the bed with a open stomach wound and legs chewed off from the zombie. He begans to tear up as he falls on his knees...he doesnt notice that his deceased brother is slowly getting up and crawling towards him, the moaning from the walker gets louder. And as it gets louder, Han notices. He picks himself off and stabs his brother repetitively. He grabs some beer and whiskey from one of the rooms, he closes the door and sits down while sobbing and drinking.

• Don't know why you got dislikes. But that was brutal!

Han Han was already deep into the forest, he has been searching for a while. He was staying low running, from tree to tree putting a knif

• Faith avenged single mum husband was bitten and she had to kill him, years later her and her six year old daughter summer are running from the walkers and an unknown enemy, summer may possibly hold the key to an antidote as she was bitten but never turned,,

• Haha. I was planning this a few days ago while I was dozing off. I wasnt sure if i should kill Hal off, so I waited to see if the story would progress but it didnt so I decided to flip a coin to decide Hal's fate and he was a minor character anyways so It didnt really bother me too much.

Don't know why you got dislikes. But that was brutal!

• I liked Hal. It was a very sad death.

Haha. I was planning this a few days ago while I was dozing off. I wasnt sure if i should kill Hal off, so I waited to see if the story woul

• Phoenix

"Guys, we need to hurry the fuck up!" Phoenix says, using all of his mite to push the final semi. "Huff Huff Huff Huff Little bit more..." He proceeds to breath heavily until they nearly finish. "This is going to have to be good enough, we'll have to squeeze the RV through"

Phoenix stands at the semi, hovering over it, breathing as heavy as possible. "Whew! That was some tough wor-" His voice is interrupted.

A walker grabs his attention, it comes flying at him, pushing Phoenix to the ground. He holds it's head back, preventing it from biting him. This is a bit difficult with my knife hand.... He thinks. "Wait a second." He says as he stabs his hand through it's head. "That was a close one."

By that time, the whole group of people who were helping move the semi's had disappeared. He wasn't sure if they made it to the RV or not. I sure hope they made it safely... His thought rings through is head as another walker topples on top of him, this time he wasn't so lucky.

It bit a small piece of his index finger off. "SHIT!" He yells as he stabs the walker in the head, and immediately proceeds to cut the rest of his finger off. "AHHHHH!" He screams as the blood comes oozing out. I don't have time for pain now..." He runs to the side of the road, where the tree's were. He could use a leaf for a temporary bandage if he has to. Just when he wraps it around his finger, he sees the RV fly forward.

"Damn it!" He still was not sure if everyone was aboard the RV. "Better stay in the woods I suppose..."

He had been walking for quite a while when he enters a small building. He comes across the man named Hal. "No..." He says as he sees his dead body. He then looks over at the man's brother, Han. Who was laying in a corner drinking alcohal.

"You know you can't just drink your problems away. That's how my life became ruined. Before the world changed of course. I'm sure it'll be even worse now..."

The man gives him a look as if, Where are the others... "I'm not sure who survived, and who didn't... If you're wondering... All I saw was the RV leave. Now before you sit here and just let yourself die... please let me explain... I need you as much as you need me.. Please help me find the others. I NEED to know if Lauren survived."

• Sorry but I kind of hope Zyphon rejects this, or at least tells you to remove the immune thing. This is The Walking Dead, Not Dead Rising or The Last Of Us.

Faith avenged single mum husband was bitten and she had to kill him, years later her and her six year old daughter summer are running from t

• ...That was a character application?

Sorry but I kind of hope Zyphon rejects this, or at least tells you to remove the immune thing. This is The Walking Dead, Not Dead Rising or The Last Of Us.

• Sorry, denied.

Faith avenged single mum husband was bitten and she had to kill him, years later her and her six year old daughter summer are running from t

• Who was supposed to have taken off in the RV?

Phoenix "Guys, we need to hurry the fuck up!" Phoenix says, using all of his mite to push the final semi. "Huff Huff Huff Huff Little bit

• I left that available, so anybody could have died, lost the group, or all got in the RV. It's really up to you guys.

Who was supposed to have taken off in the RV?

• Yes.

...That was a character application?

• edited March 2014

Elisha

Elisha looked at the cabin for a brief second, analyzing all the variables and dangers in going to the cabin. After a minute, he sighed. "Fuck it, I'm goin'." He walked to the cabin while holding his AK-47. Checking for walkers, he noticed none, and cautiously walked in. And he saw two men: one obviously depressed, drinking some alcohol; and another looking sadly at the other man. Elisha looked at the two, readied his Kalashnikov and said, "Who the fuck are y'all?"

• edited March 2014

Kieran

I quickly stabbed a walker in the head before I heard the sound of the RV about to drive off.

"Oh shit" I shout but the RV drives off.

"Oh fuck..." I say as more walkers are drifted towards me.

I hit one in the head with my pistol before throwing another one off of me.

One walker grabs me before I hold it off but it looks like it could get me.

I kick it off me before I shout "Somebody!? Oh Horse Shit!" as I shoot a walker in the head.

• edited March 2014

Name: Lisa Allsop

(Minor Character)

Lisa is a survivalist and the whole point of this is that I want her to save Kieran. She hate's killing walkers and only does it with her bow and arrow if she needs too. She has lots of food and is alone.

Note: Lisa will save Kieran if this is accepted.

• Han

Han drinks some more whiskey as Phoenix talks. "Its over man, there is nothing left to live for. All before this shit happened..I was all alone, my parents hated me and I couldnt see my brother for 6 years. When the walkers started to appear, I eventually found my brother and my life was more complete. That meant no more crack and all the other stuff..I never had a drink till' now. But now that he is...dead, there is nothing left. So you go on now with the others, go find Lauren..".

• Who would have been driving it though?

I left that available, so anybody could have died, lost the group, or all got in the RV. It's really up to you guys.

• Accepted.

Name: Lisa Allsop Age: 21 (Minor Character) Lisa is a survivalist and the whole point of this is that I want her to save Kieran. Sh

• Daniel

Daniel had gotten off the RV to help fight the walkers. Just after the homeless man, Phoenix got the semi out of the way, it drove off. He'd forgotten who had been inside and who had gotten off to fight the walkers or move the semi.
    "Damn it!" He shouted as it drove down the rode, leaving him and a few of the others alone once more. Some of them ran off into the woods, he thought he saw Phoenix and Han leave. Great, now they were splitting up into even smaller groups... He decided to stay and fight the few remaining walkers.

• I was being sarcastic. :/

Yes.

• Ivy

Molly saw the RV was leaving, but it was too late. She jumped on and was about to drag Ivy on too when it left. "NO!" she yelled.

Ivy was now alone with a few walkers. A couple of others had been left behind, Daniel for example, so she instinctively ran to Daniel, hitting one of the walkers in the head with Aaron's climbing axe. She would have shot it, but she ran out of bullets, and the rest were in the RV.

• Well all those dislikes got switched into likes..I wonder if your comment made them switch..XD

Don't know why you got dislikes. But that was brutal!

• edited March 2014

Lisa

I followed the loud noises I heard.

I got my bow and arrow out incase there was any enemy's waiting to surprise me.

I followed gunshots and I saw a man shouting "Somebody!" and he needed help now.

I got my bow and shot the walker. I don't like shooting them but in dire situations I have to do it.

The Man looks at me.

Kieran

The walker that grabbed me and just got an arrow in their head. I looked over to the women who shot the walker. She signaled for me to follow her. I was in quite bad shape. The Walkers had almost got me and I was in need of my inhaler.

She grabbed me and made me follow her into this little shack in the woods.

"My name is Lisa" she says.

"Kieran" I reply back.

I take my inhaler and regain my breath.

"So who are you?" she asks me.

"I was with this group, some of them drove off with the RV, some of them were separated. I'm one of them" I cough.

"I can help you find them" she tells me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Sure" She says.

This girl seemed a little older than me, and her bow and arrow was interesting.

She helps me up before telling me to follow her. She was mysterious, but I trusted her.

Lisa

"Come on, I know a place not far from here, kind of like a mall" I tell this Kieran.

"Really? Those places must be filled with walkers" Kieran tells me.

"If you use stealth it's easy to get around" I tell him, even if I can tell he is uneasy.

"Why'd you save me back there?" Kieran asks me.

"You seemed like a good person, and I didn't wanna see another person die" I say.

We head in front of the mall before we peek inside.

"What the fuck" I say blankly.

Kieran

"Jesus Christ" I say as I look inside the mall. It has been overrun by walkers.

"No..." Lisa says.

She signals for me to follow her again, I don't know why I'm doing this...

We go into the woods, and I turn around looking a sign, "Wild Animals. Look Out"

"Don't worry, there's almost no animals around now" Lisa tells me.

"Grrrr"

"What was that?" I say frantically.

Lisa's eyes open.

"OH FUCK!" I shout as what looks to be a dog takes a bite out of my leg.

• Theodore

Theo had gotten lost from the Group, now him and Boateng are hiding in a Shed somewhere in the woods. "What you think Big Bo?... Oh you think we're gonna die? Man I'm talkin' to a Motherfuckin' dog..." Theo says.

Walkers are surrounding the Shed, he'll be stuck in there for a while. "At least we got out of that fucked up Group, high five!" Theo says to Boateng, but Boateng just looks at him in confusion.

Theo sighs, he's starting to think maybe he doesn't wanna die. Boateng sees a Walker trying to grab Theo from one of the cracks, and Boateng rips it's arm off. "Oh damn, alright we're getting out of here." Theo says.

He tries to peak out the front doors, and sees about 12 Walkers roaming around outside. "Alright look Motherfucker, we're gonna run as soon as I open up the doors. We're gonna make our way back to the RV you understand?" Theo slowly opens the doors, and him and Boateng make a break for it.

• ... No one wants to drive? Okay then.

Will

Will was taking a water break in the RV and then he started hearing walker sounds. They're were so many coming from every direction! Will got in the drivers seat, rolled down the window and yelled "GET IN!!!" at the top of his lungs. But the moans and groans of the zombies had blocked out his voice and not many people heard him. He then honked the horn three times. But the walkers were closing in. There were at least 20 surrounding the RV, but Will saw a narrow opening that some people had went through and got in the RV. In a state of panic Will turned the keys in the ignition, put the gear in drive, and floored the pedal going past the semis, zombies, and group members. Stupid, stupid, stupid.... Will thought to himself as he drove away the figures behind them only getting smaller.

• edited March 2014

Daniel

Only a couple stragglers left now. Daniel was about the cut one open, when Aaron's climbing axe broke through it's skull. As it feel down, he saw Ivy standing behind it. The other walkers had all been taken care off by now, but more would be coming soon. The woods were infested with them.

"Ivy, are you okay? Where are the others?" Not waiting for a response, he quickly scanned the woods. Kieran had left too.

Paul

Driving down the road, they heard gunshots coming from far away. They were getting closer, it wouldn't be long now.

Elizabeth

After a few minutes of driving, Elizabeth realized that most of the group hadn't made it on to the RV. Anna was there, and so was Molly. "Will, we have to go back, they need our help!"

• edited March 2014

Molly

It had happened so quickly. Before she knew it, Molly was moving away in the RV without Ivy. The look of horror on Ivy's face and in Molly's head was terrible.

"Stop the RV. Liz is right." Will was still driving. "I said, Liz is right." Molly had begun to tear up. "I promised i'd protect that little girl, and i'm fucking going to." She walked to the front of the RV and pulled Will out of the drivers seat and turned the RV around. "Ivy... I'm coming."

Ivy

"I'm okay... they drove away in the RV. Molly's gone."

• Ohhh I can't wait for Molly's reaction to Ivy not being on the RV :D This is getting interesting.

Daniel Only a couple stragglers left now. Daniel was about the cut one open, when Aaron's climbing axe broke through it's skull. As it fe

• It's up to whoever writes that they drove.

Who would have been driving it though?

• edited March 2014

Will

"I'm telling you its not safe... But if you really insist" Will said and he turned the car around heading back to the where he left the group.

Edit: Maybe it would be cool if RV group or semi group got ambushed before they could reunite?

• Maybe when the RV reaches the semi group, Paul and his bandits + more walkers are there. It would be interesting to see Molly's reaction to Ivy being captured.

Will "I'm telling you its not safe... But if you really insist" Will said and he turned the car around heading back to the where he left the group. Edit: Maybe it would be cool if RV group or semi group got ambushed before they could reunite?

• edited March 2014

I am incredibly pissed off. My KennyTheBroski account has been banned for no reason. Do the mods have some kind of personal vendetta against me? Anyway here's what I was writing before I was rudely banned for no reason.

Lisa

I quickly stabbed the wild dog that had just bit Kieran.

"Aww shit" I say.

I open Kieran's bag and get some rags out of it and put it over his leg. He's bleeding out...

I start dragging him into a little shack and laid him down on the ground.

I looked at him and his leg was hurt. I searched the shack for supplies. Nothing.

"I'll be right back. Don't worry" I tell him before leaving the shack and locking it up. I'd blocked the bleeding and hoped Kieran would still be alive by the time I'd got back.

I walked back to the mall and climbed a ladder leading to the roof. I needed to get medical supplies. NOW...

I dropped in, and looked around. There wasn't any walkers on the top floor, but on the bottom floor there were so many.......

Sign in to comment in this discussion.