What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Daniel

Daniel thought for a moment as he sheathed his machete. "We should probably stay here. They'll be coming back soon... Hopefully." Daniel went to one of the semis that they had moved out of the road. The back door was locked, but using his machete, he got it open pretty easily. "This should make good shelter for the night. If it takes them that long."

• edited March 2014

Yes, Daniel and Ivy taken hostage for the bandits to use as bargaining chips. :D

Maybe when the RV reaches the semi group, Paul and his bandits + more walkers are there. It would be interesting to see Molly's reaction to Ivy being captured.

• I'm going to test if the mods just hate me and ban me for no reason by only posting in here. I won't post on any other thread from here on out. If I get banned then It's confirmed that a mod hates me.

• Ivy

Ivy thought Daniel had a good plan, anything was better than staying outside without shelter. "Do you have any bullets? My- Aaron's gun is empty." she said, realising that she had just falsely called the boys gun hers.

• To be honest, I'm surprised that I haven't even gotten any warnings for my profile picture. I'm a walking spoiler at this point.

I'm going to test if the mods just hate me and ban me for no reason by only posting in here. I won't post on any other thread from here on out. If I get banned then It's confirmed that a mod hates me.

• I am not really a good writer and I don't want to trample over what you guys have created here but I guess I will try to create a character who I hope would be accepted but obviously it is up to you.

Name:James Sinclair

Description:Watched his family and friends brutally murdered before him by a group of bandits who then took one of his eyes,they left him for dead on the side of the road,however he regained his strength and now just survives,he shows no remorse to those who treat him or his own wrongly but can be a soft,light-hearted man if you get to know him.

Additional details:Grew up in Washington,had two daughters and a wife, (if accepted and you want to include them you may choose their names) good decision maker and leader overall,excellent hunter,his father taught him how to hunt,and has a rifle given to him from his father with the initials JS on it (standing for Joshua Sinclair)

I hope this will be good enough to get in and even if it doesn't good luck writing guys!

• Daniel

"I've only got what's left in my revolver, and I'm not sure they'd work in that gun anyway. If walkers come, we'll just try and stay quiet, okay?" Not long after, they heard the sound of cars coming down the road. Daniel was about to check to see if it was the RV, but stopped just before walking out of the back of the semi. There had been two engines, and now they stopped. He heard unfamiliar voices. Quickly, he shut the door to the semi, trying not to let it slam at the last second.

• Accepted.

Saoralba131 posted: »

I am not really a good writer and I don't want to trample over what you guys have created here but I guess I will try to create a character

• Phoenix

"Told Lauren...." Phoenix's voice begins to yell and scream. "I FUCKING TOLD HER!!! GROUPS ARE THE WORST! THERE'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!"

Han gives him a look, as if to shush. "I'l stop yelling when I want to-" He hears groaning coming from outside of the small building. "Shit...."

"Stay quiet..." Phoenix says as he crouches down. The silence of groans are stopped by the sound of gunshots coming from the outside. Then you could hear the walkers bodies crash to the ground.

There were people outside, and they obviously didn't like whoever was inside. "Hide..." Phoenix whispers as he hides.

He wasn't sure if Han was going to listen, and hide, but he didn't care, he hid inside a small closet, closing it behind him.

He then hears the door to the place building open. I sure hope that kid decided to hide...

• Well, I've got to leave now... Which is kind of awful seeing as we just got to the part where I control both the characters... Continue other storylines if you want, I'm not sure how this one with Paul and Daniel will work out if I'm not here.

• Me as well. Guess were taking a break for a while!

Zyphon posted: »

Well, I've got to leave now... Which is kind of awful seeing as we just got to the part where I control both the characters... Continue other storylines if you want, I'm not sure how this one with Paul and Daniel will work out if I'm not here.

• I'm going too for a while, I need time to think about what Lisa is going to do and if Kieran should wake up anyways.

• I'm just going to assume Angel & Frankie didn't make it to the RV and the two of them are together

The walk was filled with silence & some tension. Angel wouldn't speak.
    Frankie: "I just wanted to say thank you. For back over there. Y'know I probably wouldn't be here if-" Angel cuts her off

Angel
    "That's not like me... I've never killed one of them before. I'm not cut out for this world."

Frankie: "If you've never killed how are you alive?"
    Angel: "The only thing keeping me alive is Family. I'm looking for my sister & her niece, Trina. If they were dead.. God. I- I don't know what I'd do." Angel says "Anyways, do you have any family?"

Sorry Glinda I had to use your character a little so I could bring up Trina.

• Theodore

Theo ends up on some road he's never been on. "This is that bullshit." Theo says to himself as he sees he's in the middle of nowhere.

Boateng starts sniffing around, hoping to find a clue as to where everybody went. "Man, I swear... We wouldn't be here if I didn't follow that Motherfuckin' Aaron. sighs."

Theo and Boateng start walking down the road, all alone again just as before. Theo hears a noise in the distance, sounds like a vehicle. Theo turns around and sees the RV in the distance. "Well well well, looky looky." He says to himself while pulling his pistol out, getting ready to shoot the person who left everyone behind.

• WOW YOU USE MOTHERFUCKIN' WITH A DEAD 14 YEAR OLD? :(

Twistee posted: »

Theodore Theo ends up on some road he's never been on. "This is that bullshit." Theo says to himself as he sees he's in the middle of now

• edited March 2014

Lisa

I dropped in and I ran straight into a shop that sounded promising.

"Phoebe's Pharmacy"

I ran in but...nothing. It's being ransacked, there's almost nothing. There's a bottle on the ground that I loot, but there's no medical supplies. I go outside. Most of these buildings are locked or closed and I can't manage to get anything. My only choice is to go downstairs...

Suddenly, I hear a group of bandits put their boots to the Mall entrance.

"Neutralize the area! Check for any people!" they shout before shooting all the walkers.

I gasp.

"What the fuck was that?" they shout.

I sneak downstairs through a trapdoor and open one of the mall areas.

I look to my right.

Antibiotics! I almost shout yes!

I go over to reach for them before I get pistol whipped right in the head. Drifting away...the last faces I see are a group of bandits with masks, god knows what they'll do to me.......

• Better than mutilating him!

Yeah I'm looking at you Randomz.

WOW YOU USE MOTHERFUCKIN' WITH A DEAD 14 YEAR OLD?

• Well Boateng did fuck up his leg...

Twistee posted: »

Better than mutilating him! Yeah I'm looking at you Randomz.

• Han

Han ignores the man, his whole head was spinning, he kept on eyeing his gun, he eventually picked it up and pointed it towards his head.."I cant do it." He closes his alcohol and rushes under the bed, he holds his rifle toward him as he tucks the alcohol with him.

• Will

There was a man beside the road, he looked familiar. He was probably from the group so Will pulled over at the side of the road and walked outside. The man looked pissed and had his pistol ready. He looked like he was going to shoot Will. "If your going to kill me, I just wanted to say I'm sorry"

• Ok so whats happening with the Save Lots people? I need bandit buddies pronto!

• edited March 2014

Elisha

"I know y'all are here, asshats!" Elisha said as he prepared for the worst. "I don't intend to shoot, but I WILL if I have to, understand?" Elisha sighed deeply. "For Christ's sakes..."

• Han

Han was now in a proper state of mind, he no longer had an intention to kill himself. Since his mind was clear, he remembered that he has the master key. He quickly rushes out of the bed and locks the door. He whispers. "I dont like this guy's attiude and I dont have no time to put with anyone. So if I go out and shoot, I hope you understand that I am no longer sane.."

• Phoenix

Phoenix watches Han lock the front door to the building. "Shhh..." Phoenix says to him.

He then hears a knock, then a pound on the door.

• Well atleast I know mods hate me. Pm's don't work, so if a Mod could go on here, and tell me why Morrisonthebroski & Kennythebroski was banned I'd be happy, because I haven't done anything wrong. And for the mod that for some reason keeps banning me for no reason and obviously has some kind of personal vendetta about me then why?

• It does seem strange that they wouldn't even give you a reason or a warning.

Well atleast I know mods hate me. Pm's don't work, so if a Mod could go on here, and tell me why Morrisonthebroski & Kennythebroski was

• Paul

More walker bodies on the road. They'd been here. Paul got out, and Zeke and Isaac got off the jeeps with him. "They're probably gone, but they must have been held up here, look at those semis. They're fucking huge, bet it took them a while to move those fuckers. Spread out, look for supplies. We'll get what we can then get back on the road."

• That's why I'm sure some mod actually hates me and if they see "broski" at the end of a name they'll laugh and then ban the broski.

A normal mod would warn me for whatever the hell I did. With no reason or warning I'm pretty sure that this mod who bans me hates me.

It does seem strange that they wouldn't even give you a reason or a warning.

• edited March 2014

@Zyphon before we confront the other group should we figure out the other bandit members. Oh and I looked back and I'm confused is anyone in the semi's, dead or alive? Should we find anything there left behind?

• Elisha

After a second of waiting, Elisha got pissed. "FUCK YOU, YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" He shouted as he shot the door open. He walked into the cabin. "I told you I was GOING to come in, for Christ's sakes!" Breathing heavily, he glared at Phoenix and Han. "Do you not fuckin' understand when someone tries to ask for some goddamn help, you give it to them?" He growled.

• edited March 2014

There was a post here, but I removed it.

• What? Is Elisha possessed by Negan or something? This makes no sense.

There was a post here, but I removed it.

• Daniel and Ivy are hiding in one of the semis, and you can sort out the other bandits if you want, I'm not particularly bothered about it.

@Zyphon before we confront the other group should we figure out the other bandit members. Oh and I looked back and I'm confused is anyone in the semi's, dead or alive? Should we find anything there left behind?

• edited March 2014

Kieran

I wake up with a burning pain on my lower knee, I can barely feel it. I'm in some kind of shack. The last thing I remember is a wild dog tearing into my leg and blood coming out. I need to find Lisa.

I stand up using a table for support.

"Fuck" I say as my knee feels like collapsing any minute now.

I kick the shack open and I see a walker, I kick it over weakly as I walk away from it. Whatever Lisa did is working as my knee feels like its getting better. I try to think where Lisa could've gone.

The mall... I think...

• That's fine. I was gone for awhile because I wanted to play Episode 2 but I'm back now.

TWD_25 posted: »

I'm just going to assume Angel & Frankie didn't make it to the RV and the two of them are together The walk was filled with silence &

• Frankie

She hesitated before answering. "I've got a daughter. We were separated before all this happened. I need to find her."

• Whoops! Didn't see your post above. I feel like an idiot. -_-. I'm deleting my post.

What? Is Elisha possessed by Negan or something? This makes no sense.

• edited March 2014

Zara

Zara wasn't sure what she was doing, but she knew that hiding in a tree was the best thing for her right now. About seven walkers were scraping the bark, desperately trying to gnaw at her. She clutched the branch beside her as tightly as she could.

She was only four days into her camping trip when it started. The resort was in chaos and she watched more than one friend die. Just a couple of kids and their camp leader Gerry were left. He taught them how to shoot, how to fight, how to survive. Zara felt like she was safe, until the attack. Bandits. They invaded and raided the place. Zara managed to escape with one other girl but she died soon after. All Zara had was her backpack with a bit of food, her gun and a knife.

While Zara didn't want to admit it, all her family were probably dead. Her brother was too young to survive and her Mum was the least active person she knew. Maybe her dad was still out there. Her best bet was to meet up with Gerry, but god knows where he is now. So here she was, stuck up a tree with no bullets and no way of getting out. Zara closed her eyes. Hopefully this nightmare would soon be over.

(If anyone doesn't know, Zara is Frankie's daughter. If anyone wants to stumble upon her know they're welcome. Until then she stays in this tree)

• Okie I'll work on it boss

Daniel and Ivy are hiding in one of the semis, and you can sort out the other bandits if you want, I'm not particularly bothered about it.

• Okay, I'll admit, I kind of ignored this for a bit, I'm going to update the story so far and add all the new characters, and from then on I'll try to pay closer attention to this.

I'll also continue the story with Paul, Daniel, Ivy, and the bandits.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.