Nor me.

"Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)"
  • Si^Si^
    edited November 2006
    Getting the same here tbh
  • edited November 2006
    and here :(
  • edited November 2006
    How is this even remotely reasonable? I wish they would at least post here to keep us updated?
  • edited November 2006
    me too :(
  • edited November 2006
    So what about you? I'm downloading already. Got my eMail some minutes ago...
  • edited November 2006
    Anyone managed to activate it yet? I got my mail with code, but no luck still.
  • edited November 2006
    and now : downloadet the demo but my credit card number is invalid ...
    hmmm ... maybe they pressed the wrong number in my card ... I should call mastercard these bastards that they ve wrote it wrong ... and even the VAT number on the backsite is wrong !

THANK YOU TELLTALE FOR CLEARING ME UP ABOUT THAT !
  • edited November 2006
    Erm downloading doesnt matter, you cant play the full game. It wont give you the activation key...
  • edited November 2006
    I'd rather they spent the time to fix it than post.:)
  • edited November 2006
    I literally just bought the game from the online store, downloaded the game... loaded the game (the demo actually) clicked "Already Bought this", entered invoice number and password... and voila! Everything works!

I wish I could help everyone else who is having problems, but I do not know how the system works.
  • edited November 2006
    I'm wondering if they've actually processed my order. If I go to "past purchases" in my profile, it says I've orderded the season 1 bundle, but above that it says I haven't purchased any games.
  • edited November 2006
    ditto

the activation email justy outlines that your order number is the activation code BTW
  • edited November 2006
    Viz79 wrote: »
    How is this even remotely reasonable? I wish they would at least post here to keep us updated?
    Um... Other topic, official sticky, Jake's giving seni-regular progress reports.
  • edited November 2006
    I didn't even have to wait for an email. Try what I did, see if it works.
  • edited November 2006
    I'm guessing that somene forgot to insert the pre-pays into the system
  • edited November 2006
    Okay hold on - Ive got my email but Im getting the error:

Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)

---
    I believe others are having problems here too. Sigh come on!

Same god damned problem here!
  • edited November 2006
    Derwin wrote: »
    I literally just bought the game from the online store, downloaded the game... loaded the game (the demo actually) clicked "Already Bought this", entered invoice number and password... and voila! Everything works!

I wish I could help everyone else who is having problems, but I do not know how the system works.

Maybe its just pre-orders which aren't workking :/
  • edited November 2006
    It seems GameSpot is also hosting the download:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/sammaxep1/download.html?sid=6160842
  • edited November 2006
    You know what the worst thing is? We ordered the entire series and we can't play but those that have only purchased the single episode are playing. Did they not even consider these technical issues that may arise? I suspected there was somethingw rong when I saw my series order list and the fact each one may not have been processed. Jeez....
  • edited November 2006
    and how fix it, jokehead ????? I tippet it ten times in and still no response !!!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    and now : downloadet the demo but my credit card number is invalid ...
    hmmm ... maybe they pressed the wrong number in my card ... I should call mastercard these bastards that they ve wrote it wrong ... and even the VAT number on the backsite is wrong !

THANK YOU TELLTALE FOR CLEARING ME UP ABOUT THAT !

Are you sure? Ever tried e.g. to type in the numbers without blank

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    instead of
    XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX?
  • edited November 2006
    Im a bit pissed actually. I still love Telltale. But im pissed.
  • edited November 2006
    Heres the main question - why isnt a developer posting on the situation with preorders not working?:mad:
  • edited November 2006
    Telltale seems to be monitoring and posting on the sticky thread more than this one--people with problems should try there for questions and their answers, and their suggestion that emailing them is the most reliable support mechanism is also reasonable.
  • edited November 2006
    yupp, sent em a mail a while ago. Waiting for response, I'm sure they are kinda busy answering em =p
  • edited November 2006
    Aaaargh! Now I got the mail, but it still doesn't work! Sending mail to support now... :(
  • edited November 2006
    Heres the main question - why isnt a developer posting on the situation with preorders not working?:mad:

As I mentioned before; sticky.
    Jake wrote: »
    If your problem is remotely permanent and doesn't sort itself out on its own in the near future (we're climbing all over the order system right now to try and figure out why people are seeing these "reattempt payment" errors), don't worry - we'll be sure to get you set up with a working copy no matter what.

The ordering system works fine, so don't worry that you've paid but somehow we don't know it - we know everyone who has bought a copy of the game, that info is confirmed and sent back to the office through multiple sources. It's solid. We just don't know why some people are having trouble getting their copies to activate, and it will be sorted soon.
  • edited November 2006
    I seem to have the problem too - the activation doesn't work. :confused:
  • edited November 2006
    Relax guys, they didn't do this on purpose. You think a game company WANTS to piss off it's customers on day 1?

That may be SOE's modus operendi, but it's not the norm.

I'm sure something unforseeable just got messed up somewhere. It'll all be sorted out soon.
  • edited November 2006
    Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)

Not amused...
  • edited November 2006
    i see, posts/minute rate is going down .. most guys are PLAYING ALREADY :mad:

i didn't even get that **** e-mail

*downloading the demo*
  • edited November 2006
    ok ... thats all !
    FULLVERSION FULLVERISON , OLE , OLE, OLE !!!!!

sorry for the ones who has still no luck !
    keep trying !

... bye ... cause now I m playing (hopefully for 7 or 8 hours !)

I wish you all to have a nice game eveing !!!

goodnite, fellas !
  • edited November 2006
    ok ... thats all !
    FULLVERSION FULLVERISON , OLE , OLE, OLE !!!!!

sorry for the ones who has still no luck !
    keep trying !

... bye ... cause now I m playing (hopefully for 7 or 8 hours !)

I wish you all to have a nice game eveing !!!

goodnite, fellas !

wann hast das e-mail bekommen bzw. wann hast die vollversion pre-purchased ?!
  • edited November 2006
    just got this mail :

Hey hey!
    It's Sam & Max: Culture Shock!
    Thank you for pre-ordering Sam & Max: Season 1! The pilot episode, Culture Shock, is now available to download.

To get your game:

1. Go to http://www.telltalegames.com/download/cultureshock. This will download a small download manager onto your computer.
    2. Run the download manager. This will download the Culture Shock installer file.
    3. When your download is finished, install and launch the game the game.
    4. On the first screen, click "I've already purchased this". Enter your order number (shown below) and the password you selected when you placed your order. The game will activate and you'll now be able to launch the full version.
    5. Crank up your speakers, get comfortable, and enjoy the first Sam & Max game since 1993!

If you have any problems activating your game, please email us at support@telltalegames.com and we'll get the problem straightened out right away. We have a staff of thousands standing by to make sure your Sam & Max experience is as awesome as humanly possible.
    Your Order Number: **********

But activating still doesnt work ...
  • edited November 2006
    Duate wrote: »
    Relax guys, they didn't do this on purpose. You think a game company WANTS to piss off it's customers on day 1?

That may be SOE's modus operendi, but it's not the norm.

I'm sure something unforseeable just got messed up somewhere. It'll all be sorted out soon.

You would also think that an order system that has been in place for a game that we've been waiting for for over a month would have been... I dunno... TESTED?
  • edited November 2006
    Waiting for the download, 34%, 20kbs...
  • edited November 2006
    got the e-mail, downloading @ 140 kbps and gettin' pissed if it won't work !?
  • edited November 2006
    still getting this "Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)
    "
Sign in to comment in this discussion.