Technically it's Nov. 1st

1111213141517»

Comments

• Guybrush wrote: »
    just got this mail :
    Hey hey!
    It's Sam & Max: Culture Shock!
    Thank you for pre-ordering Sam & Max: Season 1! The pilot episode, Culture Shock, is now available to download.

To get your game:

1. Go to http://www.telltalegames.com/download/cultureshock. This will download a small download manager onto your computer.
    2. Run the download manager. This will download the Culture Shock installer file.
    3. When your download is finished, install and launch the game the game.
    4. On the first screen, click "I've already purchased this". Enter your order number (shown below) and the password you selected when you placed your order. The game will activate and you'll now be able to launch the full version.
    5. Crank up your speakers, get comfortable, and enjoy the first Sam & Max game since 1993!

If you have any problems activating your game, please email us at support@telltalegames.com and we'll get the problem straightened out right away. We have a staff of thousands standing by to make sure your Sam & Max experience is as awesome as humanly possible.
    Your Order Number: **********

But activating still doesnt work ...

I got the same and mine dosent work neither...
    Sent a mail too support though.. hope it helps...
  • edited November 2006
    same "Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)" here ... just one pre-order-guy more who can't play :-(
  • edited November 2006
    Just be patient, send your mail with the hardware fingerprint to the support and they will look into it, no use in whining, as I think they are already rotating to get the problem fixed.
  • edited November 2006
    good thing they waited till somebody was in the office to fix things like that... let's hope they find a solution soon...
  • Si^Si^
    edited November 2006
    send my e-mail to support thou if its the whole pre-order ppl thats gonna suck :(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Everyone here is working hard to fix this. Nobody is happy right now. Hang in there guys, thanks for being patient.
  • edited November 2006
    axelkothe wrote: »
    good thing they waited till somebody was in the office to fix things like that... let's hope they find a solution soon...

Oh yes, otherwise ppl would be screaming bloody murder here ;)
  • edited November 2006
    Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)
    Sigh... That's what I get for getting my hopes up I guess. :(
  • edited November 2006
    wien wrote: »
    Sigh... That's what I get for getting my hopes up I guess. :(

Murphys Law works overtime tonight ;)
  • Si^Si^
    edited November 2006
    so close yet so far..... *cries*
  • edited November 2006
    I get the same "Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)" but it sometimes automatically loads anyways. For instance, I clicked buy the full game and canceled, but the game started anyways. I think the same thing happened when I clicked the already purchased. Anyone else getting this?
  • edited November 2006
    Jake wrote: »
    Everyone here is working hard to fix this. Nobody is happy right now. Hang in there guys, thanks for being patient.

At least someone who says "we are working on it" thats what i wanted to here, watching tv now, i am afraid i wont be able to play anymore tonight :(
  • edited November 2006
    threshfire wrote: »
    I get the same "Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)" but it sometimes automatically loads anyways. For instance, I clicked buy the full game and canceled, but the game started anyways. I think the same thing happened when I clicked the already purchased. Anyone else getting this?

It seems to start the demo after an amount of time or something. This is especially bad, since you can't skip the game intro. I like the intro, it is ver stylish, but it gets on your nerves, when you just try another way to activate the game.
  • edited November 2006

In this case, the demo will be loaded and it will quit, when you leave the office.
  • edited November 2006
    Anyone else getting this?
    Yep.. Happend here, but I think it just starts in demo-mode. Haven't dared to play it yet since I don't want to "ruin" it by playing the demo. :)
  • edited November 2006
    Guess, I will watch some Doctor Who and try again, before i go to sleep.

If it still doesn´t work, is this, what I´ll be thinking of:
    *Exterminate, Exterminate*
  • edited November 2006
    I just thought I got my support reply, but then it was a message telling me, that my prince charming needs a little help. Would that be Sam or Max I wonder ;)
  • edited November 2006
    Thanks for the quick replies guys. Yeah the intro's awesome, but it really would be nice to Escape out of it. Does anyone know that once you actually activate the game if it loads up the game immediately, or if it brings you back to the telltale games menu thingy?
  • edited November 2006
    damn this fuckin blows..

us preorders get the poo end of the stick.
    I WANNA PLAY THIS DAMN GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING, ITCHING, NEEDING.... i dreamed of the day... my skin would sweat at just the right level, my eyes, glued to the screen, laughter eminating from the depths of my sssouull... a furry demented bunny... tearing someone's eye out... aaahhh how i feel the sorrow... ohhhh woe is me.... i sent my hardware finger print.. and still waiting for a reply...

activate my damn game!!!!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Hey guys, the problem with preorder activation has been identified and we're working on a fix. More here. Sorry for the horribleness :( ... :)
  • edited November 2006
    damn this fuckin blows..

us preorders get the poo end of the stick.
    I WANNA PLAY THIS DAMN GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING, ITCHING, NEEDING.... i dreamed of the day... my skin would sweat at just the right level, my eyes, glued to the screen, laughter eminating from the depths of my sssouull... a furry demented bunny... tearing someone's eye out... aaahhh how i feel the sorrow... ohhhh woe is me.... i sent my hardware finger print.. and still waiting for a reply...

activate my damn game!!!!

The last I heard,the medium waiting time is now at over 60 minutes.
    Me, I like it burned on both sides, I am waitng for 90 minutes now ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.