Technically it's Nov. 1st

Comments

• edited November 2006
    i 'd say the download server will not survive very long ;)
  • edited November 2006
    Cpt_Beaver wrote: »
    Whos betting the servers going down?

What's the odds? :p
  • edited November 2006
    Plan3 wrote: »
    Smoking isn't healthy, thats why they have that text at the bottom of norwegian pools...

lol :D thats a nice line
  • edited November 2006
    "The long-awaited Sam & Max: Season 1 has launched! As of November 1, the first episode is available." Says their website, so it must be true!... but it's not...
  • edited November 2006
    Cpt_Beaver wrote: »
    Whos betting the servers going down?

The servers are going down. No doubt about it... In a few minutes, this thread changes from eager anticipiation to extreme frustration. Mark my words. ;)
  • edited November 2006
    GoodyJ0n wrote: »
    I feel like all of them at Telltale are watching this forum and are toying with us

and thats the point !! this is imposible at this place its only 4 and a half hours till midnight and thats november 2. ... they should say "release 4 hours of 1. nov."
  • edited November 2006
    Still no pay pal option :(
  • edited November 2006
    a-jay wrote: »
    What's the odds? :p

I bet you 100:1 :)
  • edited November 2006
    GoodyJ0n wrote: »
    I feel like all of them at Telltale are watching this forum and are toying with us

Considering the way they've presented the whole site, I would not be the least bit surprised.

Alright guys, joke's over! Satisfy my selfish, impatient adventure-gaming desires!
  • edited November 2006
    They did say November 1, 2006 right?
  • edited November 2006
    if they are they are oxygen theifs in responce to some guy saying something about is anyone not excited
  • edited November 2006
    I hope I get to download it before the servers goes down..
  • edited November 2006
    baltie wrote: »
    The servers are going down. No doubt about it... In a few minutes, this thread changes from eager anticipiation to extreme frustration. Mark my words. ;)

I'll bet against it. So let's see who wins the big pay-out ;)
  • edited November 2006
    Derwin wrote: »
    They did say November 1, 2006 right?

I'm pretty sure it was 2007, so I'm not sure what we are all doing in this forum right now waiting for it... =p
  • edited November 2006
    omg the forum server is already overloaded, i posted a message 4 minutes ago and i changed its page
  • edited November 2006
    You have no mail lol
  • edited November 2006
    Norwegian here too =)

The best for telltale would be to use bittorrent technology like blizzard does when they release updates for world of warcraft etc. Then overload would not be an option :)
  • edited November 2006
    I think its going down
  • Si^Si^
    edited November 2006
    lol ethier servers go down or the amount of ppl on them will mean that there is no bandwidth at all so we will all be downloading at 10k/b :D
  • edited November 2006
    I'll bet against it. So let's see who wins the big pay-out ;)

Oh, an optimist despite all odds. Good for you! :D

Now where's my email..?
  • edited November 2006
    Batteryboy wrote: »
    You have no mail lol

There is no mail ... (there is no spoon)
  • edited November 2006
    Plan3 wrote: »
    "The long-awaited Sam & Max: Season 1 has launched! As of November 1, the first episode is available." Says their website, so it must be true!... but it's not...

Where does it say that?
  • edited November 2006
    Yep, the store page says the game is "available now" so it should only be a few minutes until those emails start coming out :)
  • edited November 2006
    *listens to lambchop - i would have waited here all day*
  • edited November 2006
    I need this game now!
  • Si^Si^
    edited November 2006
    How good must it be to be the person who clicks that send button for all those e-mails... emense pressure :D :D
  • edited November 2006
    Si^ wrote: »
    lol ethier servers go down or the amount of ppl on them will mean that there is no bandwidth at all so we will all be downloading at 10k/b :D

I'd say 3kb/s
  • edited November 2006
    This is the full season of Sam & Max episodes, plus the option of receiving a CD version for just the price of shipping. Individual episodes can be purchased separately, starting with Culture Shock, which is available now.

Taken from http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season1
  • edited November 2006
  • edited November 2006
    Derwin wrote: »
    Yep, the store page says the game is "available now" so it should only be a few minutes until those emails start coming out :)

Yup... but the purchase options below episode 1 is still blank... :confused:
  • edited November 2006
    they are going to have such a big balance by tomorrow :)
  • edited November 2006
    Can anyone get the Demo link to work?
    But who cares about the demo, I want the full game.
    I'm still betting it'l be ready in 25 mins (11am PST)
  • edited November 2006
    I don't think servers go down. They just wait until evening PST when all europeans are sleeping... So less load only the US downloading ;)
  • edited November 2006
    Si^ wrote: »
    How good must it be to be the person who clicks that send button for all those e-mails... emense pressure :D :D

Maybe he pressed delete all by accident ;)
  • edited November 2006
    I think you need to unlock the demo with the code you'll get in your mail.
  • edited November 2006
    This is the full season of Sam & Max episodes, plus the option of receiving a CD version for just the price of shipping. Individual episodes can be purchased separately, starting with Culture Shock, which is available now.

which is available now?
  • edited November 2006
    I really asking myself if they make a fool of us ... no company opens thier gates (on a day of release ) after 9:00 in the morning .... that makes me angry in anyway !!
  • edited November 2006
    Sorry i can't wait any longer... I have to flood!

I want to play sam and max! My pizza is not yet cold.
  • edited November 2006
    Yup... but the purchase options below episode 1 is still blank... :confused:

True. I noticed that as well.
  • edited November 2006
    woooohoooooo

Lets do the time warp, see, if its released tomorrow :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.