Technically it's Nov. 1st

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Just another hour getting full, the big watch cursor going to point upwards once again, leaving me here wondering: will this be the time?

Think I'm getting crazy like nuts. Can't stand it any longer. Please, for heaven's sake, don't let me going mad. Show you have a heart and release the game. (At least to me...)
  • edited November 2006
    Cpt_Beaver wrote: »
    Yay cool name dude! monkey island!

Especially Monkey Island 2!
    Plan3 wrote: »
    But we norwegians rule... lots of oil, elks and... ehhh... fjords!!!

And mountains! And forests! And black metal! And vikings!

I've had the time to wash the hall here since my last message, and still no mail? This is taking to long...
  • edited November 2006
    It's almost 7 pm here ;( I hope it comes now, because I gonna watch Lost at 9 pm ;(
  • edited November 2006
    Just a few more mins!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    Aaaaargh...it's not here. Why? WHY!?!?!?!?!!!!! *sobs
  • edited November 2006
    2 min left!
  • edited November 2006
    How do you know that?
  • edited November 2006
    I don't :P
  • edited November 2006
    Im so excited, I just can't hide it *sings* Tam tam tam tam tam *drums*
  • edited November 2006
    What's up with mentioning the minutes?:o Minutes to what?
  • edited November 2006
    LOL, 2 late again ;-)
  • edited November 2006
    @ laserschwert (if hes still on page) :
    I guess the game sold about 100.000 copies in germ.
    if theres only 1/3 (and thats mighty unrealistic) of these who still know the game and want to download it from here, and theoreticly in (lets say) 5 countries whos got still intrest and we round that up nach adam riese :
    the server could get problems with 100.000 people who click the same time on the banner and if you only say theres the half who are waiting for the game, its enough to break it down !
  • edited November 2006
    ill take your word for it then :p
  • edited November 2006
    Why can't they tell us what time? So we don't have to sit nervous here, refreshing the page all the time?
  • edited November 2006
    It should be here now... *checkin my mail*
  • edited November 2006
    its all part of the conspiracy against you.
  • edited November 2006
    You got ... no new mail!
  • edited November 2006
    imagine how much ass it would suck if they released it for download, and because so many people clicked the download button at the same time, the server went down and we had to wait til tomorrow...:eek:
  • edited November 2006
    plan 3 ... nope nothin´!
  • edited November 2006
    thats alot of ass.
  • edited November 2006
    My inbox is still empty! I really thought 1800 GMT would be the lucky time. Guess I was wrong. So frustrating... :confused:
  • edited November 2006
    imagine how much ass it would suck if they released it for download, and because so many people clicked the download button at the same time, the server went down and we had to wait til tomorrow...:eek:

Thats exactly whats going to happen
  • edited November 2006
    @ rubber : thats just what I m sayin ... lets all hope the best !
  • edited November 2006
    It's 1pm here on the East Coast and 10 on the West. My guess is we have another hour before we see the release of Sam & Max. That's just a guess from my work experience.
  • edited November 2006
    I wonder if the person supposed to click the "Release Sam & Max Culture Shock worldwide" button felt asleep....
  • edited November 2006
    What do you do, Goody?
  • edited November 2006
    Stefan wrote: »
    Why can't they tell us what time? So we don't have to sit nervous here, refreshing the page all the time?

Now I realise why it takes so long loading telltales.com this evening. ;)

I'm already beginning to dread the slow download speeds we'll be having when everyone and their grandmas are downloading it at the same time... I vividly remember the Half-Life 2 release on steam. That wasn't pretty. I don't expect this will be either.

Maybe telltale games should implement a preload function like steam has. :)
  • edited November 2006
    The staff probably just got at work now. So now we have to wait for them to have their morning coffee, update their website, publish the game, send the mails, etc etc...
  • edited November 2006
    this sucks.

ive got to go out in like an hour and twenty, and i wont have time to download it when i get home, AND i have work ALL DAY tomorrow, starting at 9!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    maybe sever problems are the VERY reason for this unfair torture !
    ..............AND THEY NOW WE ARE WAITING, GODDAMN !

ps. there were 3 german peditions for s&m2 @ LA one with over 30.000 one with 10.000 and one with another few thousand ... and that should say all !
  • edited November 2006
    baltie wrote: »

I'm already beginning to dread the slow download speeds we'll be having when everyone and their grandmas are downloading it at the same time... I vividly remember the Half-Life 2 release on steam. That wasn't pretty. I don't expect this will be either.

Yeah, I even bought Half-Life 2 on DVD but it took like 30 min to activate the key on Steam that evening...
  • edited November 2006
    System Developer for some government departments.
  • edited November 2006
    In Norway mornings start around 08-09... or something... not 10:00... thats almost lunch =p
  • edited November 2006
    Plan3 wrote: »
    I wonder if the person supposed to click the "Release Sam & Max Culture Shock worldwide" button felt asleep....

Maybe he's off sick. He could have had a heart attack what with all those people going last night on Halloween. Maybe he's allergic to chicken foeti (what exactly is the plural of foetus) and someone threw eggs at his house
  • edited November 2006
    Doesn't the mail come automatically?
  • edited November 2006
    System Developer for some government departments.

so you have access. who killed kennedy?
  • edited November 2006
    Its Up!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    most places start around 8-9. Software companies and Hollywood's creative sides tend to be more 10-ish, because people are usually at work a lot later/longer
  • edited November 2006
    baltie wrote: »

Yet another reason to make sure one is among the first ones to download. Otherwise one will be among the last... :(
  • edited November 2006
    no ... my mail for bone 1 + 2 came 2 hours too late !
Sign in to comment in this discussion.