Technically it's Nov. 1st

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Yawn, tap tap tap fingers.....
  • edited November 2006
    @beaver : its cool for you englands to read and understand the gags and texts ... I hope I ll come cleart with this because I m german ...

You could learn english good. lol. Anyway with being german you should be better with english than any american living or dead
  • edited November 2006
    Hm, I'm just thinking about the 9 o'clock release forecast someone made earlier in this thread. That'd be in about 8 minutes. So what about us joining in a big chorus and give the Lucas Arts team a big "Wuahahaha" before beginning to play the game at last? C'mon, pals, let's do it! One, two, three...
  • edited November 2006
    Who wants to hear sam OR max in german?!

Haben sie kartoffelsalat, ja?

:)
  • edited November 2006
    I dont think so...because they didnt made it with bone
  • edited November 2006
    ich hätts gerne auf deutsch warum du apfelbacke
  • edited November 2006
    Informagic wrote: »
    Hm, I'm just thinking about the 9 o'clock release forecast someone made earlier in this thread. That'd be in about 8 minutes. So what about us joining in a big chorus and give the Lucas Arts team a big "Wuahahaha" before beginning to play the game at last? C'mon, pals, let's do it! One, two, three...

Im with you on that, SCREW YOU LUCAS ARTS, all i need now is for monkey island 5, day of the tentacle 2, grim fandango 2 to be released and my world domination is final. Wuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • edited November 2006
    Wuahahaha!

(But i don't think it will be really in about 6 minuts now!)
  • edited November 2006
    I'm playing a game whilst waiting for a game to be released, and worrying about whether or not I should avoid playing an online game tonight.

I think I need a life.
  • edited November 2006
    I´m soon finished with my delicious cooking.. oh if you could smell it !
    Paprika, mushrooms, ketjap manis (soja-sauce) and some chicken-breast.

Oh, I forgot.. A lot of chillie !

I just hope, they don´t release it, in the next 30 minutes or all this food may be wasted.
  • edited November 2006
    My mind is a swirling miasma of scintillating thoughts and turgid ideas! Plus thoughts and desires of when I'm gonna get my hands on this long awaited game! How much longer must we wait!
  • edited November 2006
    ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
  • edited November 2006
    You DO know that this Sam and Max is not by Lucasarts ?
  • edited November 2006
    Its 4 minutes till Noon in NYC and still no game.
  • edited November 2006
    Guybrush wrote: »

Yes thats why im saying screw you lucas arts i want telltale to make the aforementioned other games
  • edited November 2006
    worst case: after downloading the setup file, installing and ready to go - system requirements are too high :eek:

does anyone now minimum requirements?
  • edited November 2006
    Gotta stop reading this thread, I can Literally See the minutes crawl by
  • edited November 2006

In fact that's why I made the proposal to give them that big laugher. I really want to see them crunching away on their fingernails, wondering what they've done to themselves when cancelling Freelance Police.
  • edited November 2006
    Heeeeyyy.... I wanna play the game :~(

I've been waiting for this kind of games for years and its only 6 hours till the 1st Nov ends at our time...

I thought some people already finished it when I got on my PC from home!!!

I will keep waiting :(

P.S: TellTale people must be really feeling bad now they got the whole list waiting. Doesnt that tell how many adventure fans are out there just waiting for a small episode from a startup company :)
  • edited November 2006
    Wuahahaha!!!!! =p
  • edited November 2006
    Cpt_Beaver wrote: »
    How do you know its size, are you lucky enough to have access to gametap?

TellTale Games has said, during the announcement, that the game will be a 75 mb download.

I couldn't wait, so I cashed in my My Coke Rewards for a 2 month (60 days) free pass for GameTap. (I will give the rest of the gametap account to one of my friends) The game itself is about 200 mb unpackaged on the hard drive.

Just So You Know
  • edited November 2006
    Someone at Telltale forgot to upload the game :D
  • edited November 2006
    Kerasion wrote: »
    Gotta stop reading this thread, I can Literally See the minutes crawl by

Either termites are burrowing through my skull or one of us is ticking. 1 HOUR LEFT! OMG DEFINING POINT OF THIS GAMING YEAR 1 HOUR LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    ok it 18:00 now ... no game
  • edited November 2006
    I'm such a geek that I just joined to post this message. I want my sam and max now! I was hoping to have it before I went out, but it looks like I will have to wait untill I get home. Waaah!:( *goes to recheck email*
  • edited November 2006
    I rushed home from work breaking most of the speedlimits, risking life and limb and for what? A patient wait by my PC. sob.
  • edited November 2006
    deaxes wrote: »
    I couldn't wait, so I cashed in my My Coke Rewards for a 2 month (60 days) free pass for GameTap. (I will give the rest of the gametap account to one of my friends) The game itself is about 200 mb unpackaged on the hard drive.

It's over 290 MB.
  • edited November 2006
    Emily, Emily give us a wave! :p
  • edited November 2006
    call me when the game has released. meanwhile i play poker on pokerstars.com :)
  • edited November 2006
    Ive always loved telltale since i heard the news of them doing sam and max 2. Im beginning to hate them with this waiting.
  • edited November 2006
    We are gonna break the servers with all this forum spamming =p And we have to wait even more while waiting for em to get servers up =p
  • edited November 2006
    and the tock´s cklicking
  • edited November 2006
    nope ... nothing ! I think this could take longer ..........................
  • edited November 2006
    Surely Someone From Telltale Can Hear Our Pleas Weve Been Patient Until Today!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    They need more servers then.... grrrrrrrr
  • edited November 2006
    Maybe Telltale ment Nov. 1 2007 ?
  • edited November 2006
    I've got to leave my office in 20 minutes, bet it comes out when I'm driving home..:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • edited November 2006
    Maybe Telltale ment Nov. 1 2007 ?

Don't even joke....... My physcotic mind control powers shall kill you......... or ill send max round when i finally get this game...
  • edited November 2006
    ............ ja grützifix ...... they forgot us drinking coffee and eating donuts ...... :-( :-( :-(
  • edited November 2006
    Batteryboy wrote: »
    I've got to leave my office in 20 minutes, bet it comes out when I'm driving home..:mad: :mad: :mad:

stay behind at work?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.