Technically it's Nov. 1st

Comments

• edited November 2006
    We're just like, what, 20 people?

:D
    Now you are kidding.
  • edited November 2006
    do you really think were only 20 people in europe that wants to download the game tonight ? I cant read "LOL" ... think about all the s&m fans ( there are ones in spain,italy,germany,netherlands,france )
  • edited November 2006
    ok ... one minute too late
  • edited November 2006
    Rantanplan wrote: »
    Now you are kidding.

Yes, I think he must be kidding - We are at least 25!!!
  • edited November 2006
    Winckle wrote: »
    But, if you read the post of Emily in the other topic : it's VERU VERY SOON!

So Emily is at work and Doug is at work... How early do these people get up!? I am right in thinking it's still stupidly early in Telltale land aren't I?

On another note, which of the 'give us the game' threads do you choose? I think ours is winning so far.
  • edited November 2006
    we're 20 nerds here in forum waiting and hoping .. the other's fell asleep and miss the publish ;)
  • edited November 2006
    Now you are kidding.

usersua1.jpg

All right, all right. But still, 77 (with 50% asking for technical help on the shop and Bone)... it'll work.
  • edited November 2006
    do you really think were only 20 people in europe that wants to download the game tonight ? I cant read "LOL" ... think about all the s&m fans ( there are ones in spain,italy,germany,netherlands,france )

I dont think it will be as many as some people might expect. I dont know anyone who has brought a game online before, and this is my first. Im old fashioned and like the box, and manual!!

......... its coming
  • edited November 2006
    Ok i watch "jackie Brown" right now it ends 18:20 local time 40min from now, THEN should the mail better be here. ....*pray*
  • edited November 2006
    hello ? youve forgot that not everone who downloads is a forum member !!!!
  • edited November 2006
    Maybe in 18 minutes.... :confused:
  • edited November 2006
    harrispca wrote: »
    Im old fashioned and like the box, and manual!!

Yeah, a big box, made of cardboard, with new game smell infused into it. Games just don't smell the same since they started using DVD cases.
  • edited November 2006
    Do us Europeans who pre-ordered get sent a boxed copy too? That would be pretty sweet.
  • edited November 2006
    i hope i'll get the link before 7 pm, otherwise i go and have a beer with friends
  • edited November 2006
    So, to clear it up... I was talking about the people on the forum (and this thread), since WE are the ones downloading the thing first... as long as we keep lengthening this thread until the release...
  • edited November 2006
    It would also be a bit expensive to ship it.
  • edited November 2006
    XdarXideX wrote: »
    Do us Europeans who pre-ordered get sent a boxed copy too? That would be pretty sweet.

..after release of the whole game u can order a copy on cd
  • edited November 2006
    If you have pre-ordered (like me :p ), you will be able to order the Cd at the end of the season just for the cost of shipping (about 10$).
  • edited November 2006
    hmm ... would be fine, beaver are you from GB ?

Why yes, yes i am
  • edited November 2006
    Dum dum diday!

Well lets see.. was the estimated time 10:30 am PST? Thats 6.30 pm GMT and its 4.45 pm time. Thats almost two hours remaining..

Wouldnt hold your breath for that long :)
  • edited November 2006
    I just want to see who won the big prize. hehe
  • edited November 2006
    What time is it Mr Wolf?
  • edited November 2006
    Oh ok that's pretty cool. Knowing me I will have forgotten my password by then or completely forgotten that I even bought the game. I buy lots of games O_o
  • edited November 2006
    HA i figured th ewhole thing out !!!

It takes so long to get the game because everyone who ordered the game gets it by email as attachment ! And since telltale uploads with 768kb dsl does that take a while ;)
  • edited November 2006
    let's post your local time everyone ;)

@ kufstein, austria: 17:48
  • edited November 2006
    Can they give us the link to download? and after, we will be all waiting for our own key.
  • edited November 2006
    I'm waiting too. :eek: 16:48pm London time
  • edited November 2006
    Plus, the download will take time too... give us the link, and the download will be completed JUST ON TIME.
  • edited November 2006
    Yes they should let us download it now and let us purchase whenever its released or we're ready.
  • edited November 2006
    aufä wrote: »
    austria: 17:48

same here :D servus nach Kufstein
  • edited November 2006
    "When it's done"

By the way, ever heard about "editing" posts?

I've heard about editing posts, but it sounded cruel - Posts have rights too y'know!

Besides, its 4:49pm here and I have to go out this evening and get drunk :( No chance to play Sam & Max till Friday methinks :eek:
  • edited November 2006
    OK, I'm back from outside. It's getting rather chilly... Yeah! Even the weather says it's November now!
  • edited November 2006
    Ill let you know when its an hour left according to this website guys ;)
  • edited November 2006
    It's just 75mb so it won't take a long time.

(We are 176!)
  • edited November 2006
    Okay, everyone, this is silly and you're getting pathetic. You guys better go to sleep or play football or watch tv or read a book or something!

(so I could get all the downloading bandwith when it's released :D )
  • edited November 2006
    @beaver : its cool for you englands to read and understand the gags and texts ... I hope I ll come cleart with this because I m german ...
  • edited November 2006
    Winckle wrote: »
    It's just 75mb so it won't take a long time.

(We are 176!)

How do you know its size, are you lucky enough to have access to gametap?
  • edited November 2006
    matan wrote: »
    Okay, everyone, this is silly and you're getting pathetic. You guys better go to sleep or play football or watch tv or read a book or something!

(so I could get all the downloading bandwith when it's released :D )

FOOLISH THIEF OF BANDWITH
  • edited November 2006
    does anyone know if there will be language patches !? e.g. for german :rolleyes:
  • edited November 2006
    Ack! My lunch break is in 8 minutes, and no link yet! I brought my laptop to work and everything! *sniff* [Toronto, Canada, 11:52am.]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.