Technically it's Nov. 1st

Comments

• edited November 2006
    It's times like this that I'm glad Gyakuten Saiban 2 arrived on my doorstep this morning.
  • edited November 2006
    British and proud, wat wat! And I can't jolly well wait around forever for this game. Only two hours, might as well do some work while I wait.
  • edited November 2006
    OK... I think I'll get out at least and pump some fresh air. I'm already feeling fatter -- no wonder; I think I've munched away nearly all my chocolate reserves for frustration... See ya in about an hour, if there's anything at all to Winkle's countdown timer...
  • edited November 2006
    It's 8am there. They're just walking into the office, dropping their coats on the hooks, and are making themselves a coffee, I just know it. This is IT!!!
  • edited November 2006
    Im in the UK its 16:03 Wednesday 01/11/2006. IT IS NOVEMBER THE 1ST GIVE ME THE GAME..... NOW.... I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASE IT!!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!! OR ILL GET MY BUDDY MAX TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    Cpt_Beaver wrote: »
    Im in the UK its 16:03 Wednesday 01/11/2006. IT IS NOVEMBER THE 1ST GIVE ME THE GAME..... NOW.... I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASE IT!!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!! OR ILL GET MY BUDDY MAX TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being British, surely you're used to waiting for games to come out by now :P.
  • edited November 2006
    So two hours according to timer. Thank god for internet explorer v7. I can have it in a tab and still have the timer up yet me thinks telltale shall still be up
  • edited November 2006
    Being British, surely you're used to waiting for games to come out by now :P.

Yes i am, i cant remember the last one i was really really annoyed though the states got it months before us. I know it was physconauts a whole 6 months! or it mightve been more!
  • edited November 2006
    IT IS NOVEMBER THE 1ST GIVE ME THE GAME..... NOW.... I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASE IT!!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!! OR ILL GET MY BUDDY MAX TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, someone needs to take a chill pill;)
    Don't worry just two hours (probably) to go, while you wait why not construct a life size model of Sam and Max out of ear wax. It'll keep you occupied.
  • edited November 2006
    Do you really think they release the game as earlier as they scheduled just because of some forum postings?
  • edited November 2006
    have you ever heard of being friendly ?
    keeps the world and some forums together sometimes ...
    greetings to the already lightly teased forum members !
    ;-)
  • edited November 2006
    I am friendly.
  • edited November 2006
    Yes i am, i cant remember the last one i was really really annoyed though the states got it months before us. I know it was physconauts a whole 6 months! or it mightve been more!

Aye, that wait was just painful :(
  • edited November 2006
    ok ... no stress ! I think we should all be calm, chill a little and have (hopefully) soon our fun with the new sam and max episode !

"the waiting time is still the hardest time"
  • edited November 2006
    Ill be friendly when i get sam and max......
  • edited November 2006
    Physconauts is on steam now, it's next on my list of games to get.
  • edited November 2006
    1hr 46 mins....
  • edited November 2006
    i know its on steam but in the uk we had to wait 6 months at least before it was able to buy
  • edited November 2006
    i'm from austria, sittin' in front of my pc since 01:00 PM GMT - AUSTRIA TIME .. yuk :(

Wake up .. fellaz .. we need it, we want it !! snow is falling, and i don't wanna go out, i wanna play sam and max :D
  • edited November 2006
    We can at least keep it down to half hours, otherwise this thread will get a bit tedious.
  • edited November 2006
    dont we all 1hr 45 mins to go
  • edited November 2006
    i suggest we all replay the original then come back and all buy the new one and be pleased cos we see sam and max reborn
  • edited November 2006
    when I remeber exactly ... it was about 18:00 - 18:30 here when bone 2 was released ... maybe were all lucky and its less than a hour to a real good adventure !
  • edited November 2006
    if it gets released when its supposed to on this website its exactly 18:00 GMT
  • edited November 2006
    i suggest we all replay the original then come back and all buy the new one and be pleased cos we see sam and max reborn

Good plan, unfortunately I don't have it with me, and as I have a version on floppy disk I don't think I'll even be able to get it onto my computer.
  • edited November 2006
    hmm ... would be fine, beaver are you from GB ?
  • edited November 2006
    I still hope that it will be possible to buy the full episode package with PayPal after the first episode is released.
  • edited November 2006
    Just Realized, I got to get myself a spot in this Historic thread....
    Seriously! When is it done?
  • edited November 2006
    I hope too there will be not too long until a german version !
    just want to say : you englishmen are quite lucky, cause I m nearly sure that some of the jokes and dialouges will be heavy to translate !
  • edited November 2006
    I'm eagerly awaiting the return of my favorite dog and rabbity thing.
  • edited November 2006
    Physconauts is on steam now, it's next on my list of games to get.
    Yes, it's a good game with a big creativity!

So, who think the game will be available in 36 minutes?
    (The thing to know is when the exclusievity period of Gametap ends! And we will have a big clue on when it's released!)
  • edited November 2006
    @ kerasion : maybe good 35 minutes...maybe longer !
  • edited November 2006
    If I dont get the game within 2 hours, the fluffy kitten here gets it.
    And it'll be on your head.

Please, for heaven's sake, save the kitten!
  • edited November 2006
    According to the countdown you posted it's 1h 33min 17 sec....15sec....umm, you get the idea.
  • edited November 2006
    The bells, the bells!
    I wonder exactly how many people that are sitting just waiting for this game now =p
  • edited November 2006
    The countdown that i have made on a poor website takes your computer time, so for me, it's already finished.
    But, if you read the post of Emily in the other topic : it's VERU VERY SOON!
  • edited November 2006
    I think the server could breakdown ... that would be terrifying if that happens too soon and only the half or less of us will get the game tonight ! (cause I know once a server is broke this can take time)
  • edited November 2006
    Downloading right now...

Just kidding. And server breakdown? We're just like, what, 20 people? I think the server can take THAT...
  • edited November 2006
    LOOK NOW AT YOUR E-MAIL BOX, it's empty! :D
  • edited November 2006
    It makes me so happy to see so many angry nerds fuming together with minimal flaming. Ah, brotherhood.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.