Technically it's Nov. 1st

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Winckle wrote: »
    Lucky boy! It isn't out yet in Europe...
    (Are you satisfied of your PSP?)

Yep, very satisfied... and the game rocks. Better setting and better graphics than "Liberty City Stories".

Anyway, to keep YOU people busy as well, why not enjoy the fabolous "Sam & Max Hit the Road"-soundtrack? Starting with...

01 - LucasArts Introduction

02 - "Friends..."

More to come...
  • edited November 2006
    Winckle wrote: »
    Lucky boy! It isn't out yet in Europe...
    (Are you satisfied of your PSP?)

I totally WASN'T satisfied with my PSP until I got hold of a copy of Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. Not out in Europe yet (in UK myself) but def worth importing!:)
  • edited November 2006
    Take a breathmint and calm down fancypants. :) Theyll probably announce it in this thread when we can start downloading.
    That was meant for someone a few posts up by the way.
  • edited November 2006
    Informagic wrote: »
    I can't agree more. But I wonder about where the sense is behind Lucas Arts holding back all the licenses for their really great adventure games but never going to release a sequel anyway? Weird, weird world. :eek:

i cite morrissey: we hate it when our friends become successful
  • edited November 2006
    Giligan wrote: »
    So, it's only 6:00 there, according to my calculations. Such a long time to wait! :eek:

In CA? It's 9:30
  • edited November 2006
    You know Morrissey is banned in these forums. Please dont quote him, its insulting.
  • edited November 2006
    PatboyX wrote: »
    i cite morrissey: we hate it when our friends become successful

Wow! That's quite cynical and sarcastic. Do you have an exact citation? Like giving the christian name as well? I'd really like to post it on my homepage!
  • edited November 2006
    To Telltale games: TORTURE IS FORBIDDEN ! STOP THAT
  • edited November 2006
    abdallah wrote: »
    You know Morrissey is banned in these forums. Please dont quote him, its insulting.

its supposed to be.
  • edited November 2006
    abdallah wrote: »

Sorry, I didn't know that when I asked for a complete reference. So this guy isn't someone like Richard Feynman (look at my signature), but a banned member of this forum?
  • edited November 2006
    Banned? Yes youre right, his music should be banned :p

Ehh? No? Well Morrissey is a musician who makes bitter and pompous music. Some of his songs are very very good, but in general he should be shot.
  • edited November 2006
  • edited November 2006
    Hmm its 10.30 am PST - I was expecting to come back to my PC and find the link :/ Well back in 30 again then.

Now it definitely IS November 1st if we consider west coast USA being the 'world' (heh).. in fact in a couple hours we will have the afternoon lol...
  • edited November 2006
    Listen to BBC Radio 1's Chris Moyles Show? If so check this out... Very funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/radio1/media/video/061031_davethong?size=4x3&bgc=C0C0C0&nbram=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

:eek:
  • edited November 2006
    I just checked the homepage, and it's still available to pre-order :D
  • edited November 2006
    Viz79 wrote: »
    Hmm its 10.30 am PST - I was expecting to come back to my PC and find the link :/ Well back in 30 again then.

Now it definitely IS November 1st if we consider west coast USA being the 'world' (heh).. in fact in a couple hours we will have the afternoon lol...

I thought it was 9.30 ?
  • edited November 2006
    what timezone is telltale in anyway? they should all use UK time as its the average time. We INVENTED TIME
  • edited November 2006
    I'm actually sitting on the meridian right now
  • edited November 2006
    its 5.37pm here :(
  • edited November 2006
    it's 9:38 PST right now
  • edited November 2006
    Viz79 wrote: »

Ehh, No, it's 9:38AM, you either forgot to set your clock back by an hour or you don't live on the West Coast and got your time zones goofed up.
  • edited November 2006
    20 mins left i think and my dinners soon :( bites nails
  • edited November 2006
    im just glad that voice isnt enabled on this forum that be that much swearing lol
  • edited November 2006
    Wow, I feel just like a little kid again, being driven home from the games store clutching a new game in my eager little hands.
  • edited November 2006
    Wow, I feel just like a little kid again, being driven home from the games store clutching a new game in my eager little hands.

Only you dont have the game yet
  • edited November 2006
    I reckon its already on telltales site for download just noones found the link yet
  • edited November 2006
    have the rest of you died?
  • im still here... playing Sam n Max: Hit the Road :D
  • edited November 2006
    Now, after a-whole-Wok-full-of-asian-somethings im ready to play. You can release it now. You got my permission.
  • edited November 2006
    Cpt_Beaver wrote: »
    Only you dont have the game yet

Yeah I know, I just meant it in a can't-play-yet-but-know-I-will-soon sort of a way.
  • edited November 2006
    i hope this game makes telltale alot of money
  • edited November 2006
    Darn, it's about time!!!!!!! MOVE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    hmmmm dinner, good idea, forgot that i am very hungry actually ... damn waiting
  • edited November 2006
    Cpt_Beaver wrote: »
    have the rest of you died?

No, not at all. But impacience, bordering to desperation more and more, finally got replaced by it. So I'm just sitting in front of my computer, big, hot tears dropping from my eyes and wondering just when my brain got sucked out today. I really did have some work to do. And as the time goes by, the work doesn't. So I'm sitting here, crying to heaven, with a heap of undone work in front of me and no reward for waiting since about 13 to 14 hours...
  • edited November 2006
    Guybrush wrote: »
    hmmmm dinner, good idea, forgot that i am very hungry actually ... damn waiting

lol no dinner till sam and max fool
  • edited November 2006
    I ve ordered just a yummy pizza ... it will be here in 30 mins ...
    AND THEN I WANT MY GAME TELLTALE !!!!

...no, its just because I m so excited !
  • edited November 2006
    sure it's going to be a fun game, but jeez people lighten up. I've been waiting since 1993 too
  • edited November 2006
    I love cuttin a pizza stand the carton on my desk and play with fatty fingers ! ;-)
  • edited November 2006
    so have i, the original is just the funniest game ever!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    LOL its 6 pm here atm.. still not here yet huh? I guess its opening night problems with the curtain? :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.