Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 1) etitheking, jump out! Me and PaulKenneth will go check it out.
    2) We need to sneak out. NEVER GIVE UP.

Belan (!) We will all go with Belan. I waited for Noncy to say something, and then she finally spoke. "We will all go w

• Well, you weren't lying, lol.

Meh, it's Sunday, haha. I said I was going to try to at least put one last part up, so I did.

• Lol, well off to bed. But before I go what do you think will happen?
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Well, you weren't lying, lol.

• Woah dude, I was just about to go to sleep when I saw this. XD

Belan: 7) Come on! We can't do anything, let's go!
    Bananas: 2) We need to sneak out.

Belan (!) We will all go with Belan. I waited for Noncy to say something, and then she finally spoke. "We will all go w

• Did you see the Pro and TWDFan part?

Woah dude, I was just about to go to sleep when I saw this. XD Belan: 7) Come on! We can't do anything, let's go! Bananas: 2) We need to sneak out.

• I kill people.

Lol, well off to bed. But before I go what do you think will happen?

• Yeah, but it was cut off in the middle O_o

Did you see the Pro and TWDFan part?

• CornPopper is going to die >:)

• CornPopperCornPopper Banned
    edited May 2014
    From drowning in pussy. =D

CornPopper is going to die >:)

• You wish.
    CornPopper posted: »

From drowning in pussy. =D

• Lol, I was like "The fuck?" it didn't go through. I'll put it up in another part. It was close to the end anyway.

Yeah, but it was cut off in the middle O_o

• Well with Noncy's story, I think that the person screaming will turn out to actually be bitten by a walker. Thus, saving their asses. In Cameron's story, they will suceed in sneaking out. Good night, LeeTheBrofessional :)

• I've slept with all the finest whores in the land.

You wish.

• Haha, all good man. I'm excited to see the rest of it =)

Lol, I was like "The fuck?" it didn't go through. I'll put it up in another part. It was close to the end anyway.

• Well, good nite everyone. See ya tomorrow :)

Well with Noncy's story, I think that the person screaming will turn out to actually be bitten by a walker. Thus, saving their asses. In Cameron's story, they will suceed in sneaking out. Good night, LeeTheBrofessional :)

• Goodnight (^_^)/

Well, good nite everyone. See ya tomorrow :)

• Belan: 4) etitheking, wait! Let's all go see what that was.

Bananas: 3) Fine. You distract them. But I'm coming back for you. (Here is hoping he turns into a zombie and kills them while turning.)

• HOLY SHIT! NO WAY!!!!! :D

Just let me know on my thread when I'm on it/which page if I'm not around for a while and I'll check it out as soon as possible. :)

I have a special part planned for you too, but I know you're busy doing your awesome comic as well. Hopefully, you can drop here once in a while and catch up on anything you miss, man.

• SALTLIIIIICCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? It's been too long! :D

Oh and before I forget, I need to talk about your character. Can we talk privately about it?

http(:)//www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1518
    SaltLick305 posted: »

I wish I was still around to be a part of these fun stories. Oh well, fuck me I guess. I'll be checking this out every now and then.

• edited May 2014
    7) Come on! We can't do anything, let's go!

His a dead man no point risking it I'll sure he will survive anyway I have faith in his character lets see what he can do it's good challenge for Jewf lol

2) We need to sneak out.

They will kill them if they surrender only logical option for me is to sneak if was me I'd jump out of the mist shooting an AK47 wildly lol

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    You're Crazy Mark and that's how I like you.
    Markd4547 posted: »

7) Come on! We can't do anything, let's go! His a dead man no point risking it I'll sure he will survive anyway I have faith in his ch

• edited May 2014
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OifhQ64EM

I like the BOAT URBAN to!!
    Puncake32 posted: »

You're Crazy Mark and that's how I like you.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited May 2014
    Forget this comment. Got the link to work.

SALTLIIIIICCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? It's been too long! :D Oh and before I forget, I need to talk about your character. Can we talk privately about it? http(:)//www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1518

• Belan: 2) etitheking, jump out! You do the same and jump out too, PaulKenneth! I'll go check it out.

Bananas: 2) We need to sneak out.

• 4) etitheking, wait! Let's all go see what that was.

2) We need to sneak out.

• Jewfreeus ditched them

7) Come on! We can't do anything, let's go!

3) Fine. You distract them. But I'm coming back for you.

• "ATR said as she was tippy-toeing to try to see over eking."

Hehe that is something I would do!

4) etitheking, wait! Let's all go see what that was.

Maybe splitting up is the better idea, but separating the combat-savvy people and the inexperienced like me won't end well for the latter. Oh Jewf, why did you run away :(

2) We need to sneak out.

He seems to be very familiar with the place, so he could probably find an exit on the other side of the building or something. Cameron might slow him down, but they have to try anyway!

• Me: We're fucked. There's no choice but to surrender and take the beating.

• 4) etitheking, wait! Let's all go see what that was.

3) Fine. You distract them. But I'm coming back for you.
  • Lol, I had a feeling you would like the tippy-toeing part. :p

"ATR said as she was tippy-toeing to try to see over eking." Hehe that is something I would do! 4) etitheking, wait! Let's all go

• Lol, first it was LeeTheFuckingProfessional and now it's LeeTheBrofessional.

Yet another good name you have come up with, haha. B]

Well with Noncy's story, I think that the person screaming will turn out to actually be bitten by a walker. Thus, saving their asses. In Cameron's story, they will suceed in sneaking out. Good night, LeeTheBrofessional :)

• Hehe, or LeeTheFuckingBrofessional. Alright, now I'm just pushing it x)

Lol, first it was LeeTheFuckingProfessional and now it's LeeTheBrofessional. Yet another good name you have come up with, haha. B]

• What about ME?! :O

Hehe, or LeeTheFuckingBrofessional. Alright, now I'm just pushing it x)

• Yep, anyone can vote no matter what. B]
    Belan posted: »

So wait, if I do end up dying, do I still get to vote and stuff?

• I don't think your name can get any better than that :P
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

What about ME?! :O

• WhatTheDuckingFuck?

I don't think your name can get any better than that :P

• I dunno xD I like WhatTheDuck better, tbh.

WhatTheDuckingFuck?

• :) I knew you would you hussy.

I dunno xD I like WhatTheDuck better, tbh.

• Ah, ok. Got it! Oh man, bro. I know exactly what to do with your character. Just wait, man. I'll let you know when you're parts appear if anything. B]

HOLY SHIT! NO WAY!!!!! :D Just let me know on my thread when I'm on it/which page if I'm not around for a while and I'll check it out as soon as possible. :)

• Hussy? Okay, lol.

:) I knew you would you hussy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.