Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lmao, just thought you guys were going to vote for something else on a certain someone's POV...

ComingSoon posted: »

sigh Not this again...

• All the new characters except for one are introduced, and I'm almost done with them so the first half of Ch.4 will be over soon. Then I can focus on the old characters and the war. Just want to see who and where these new characters end up first. B]

When will we get back to the old group?

• Aw, is chapter 4 going to be shorter than chapter 3?

All the new characters except for one are introduced, and I'm almost done with them so the first half of Ch.4 will be over soon. Then I can focus on the old characters and the war. Just want to see who and where these new characters end up first. B]

• Probably, it's mostly going to be action, so yeah, haha. Ch.5 will be the shortest, though.

Aw, is chapter 4 going to be shorter than chapter 3?

• Hmmm, what about the characters who never killed or shot a weapon before? Will they get some training or just sit back while everyone else dies.

Probably, it's mostly going to be action, so yeah, haha. Ch.5 will be the shortest, though.

• I have no idea. Maybe my "Say nothing" votes annoy someone lol idk.

Alt text

Why the hell are people disliking your votes?

• Some will stay at the mansion, but I have something planned for that already. B]

Hmmm, what about the characters who never killed or shot a weapon before? Will they get some training or just sit back while everyone else dies.

• I must be introduced...

drums fingers together

evil smile

All the new characters except for one are introduced, and I'm almost done with them so the first half of Ch.4 will be over soon. Then I can focus on the old characters and the war. Just want to see who and where these new characters end up first. B]

• Saltlicking time :)

BlueShadiw posted: »

3) Latte will join the RV group (or whatever's gonna be left of it at this rate...). 1) Let's go out there and check inside the RV. 2)

• You're character is... Coming soon.

Alt text

B]

ComingSoon posted: »

I must be introduced... drums fingers together evil smile

• 3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.
    2) Hmm, maybe we should wait a bit.

2) Stall them.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! My heart started beating rapidly. The four walkers in front of Grafite were getting close

• slow clap

Didn't see that coming.

You're character is... Coming soon. B]

1) Wait! There are two more in the RV...

thanks leethepro, my character is turning out like i wanted ;)

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! My heart started beating rapidly. The four walkers in front of Grafite were getting close

• edited August 2014

Great part as usual. And I’m so sorry Simon. I pretty much influenced enough people to save Juicy, but I knew that you would die in the process.

Anyways, time to analyze these choices.

Juicy

1) Juicy should stay in character, even though he believes it’s safer to be alone, he would rather be in a group that he can trust. So scratch this option off the list.

2) Scarlet doesn’t look like the team player type. She’s the type that doesn’t want to have friends mainly because of the Zombie Apocolypse. Plus I’m getting the feeling that she and Juicy will probably butt heads and separate faster than they got together. Just because she showed him some zombie killing moves doesn’t mean that she’s good to be with.

3) Juicy trusts Latte, so if he can trust Latte, then he can trust Latte’s group. Plus, I think Juicy should honor Simon’s death by watching over Grafite. Who knows Grafite can become the next Clementine with people like Juicy (zombie killing moves), Salt (Gun training), and Latte (Evasion tactics), and Romy (Staying optimistic in ZA).

So I choose, 3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.

Romy

1) It seems like NDY and the bad guys are on the other side of the RV. So I’m assuming that’s why Romy and Salt don’t see anyone. This choice would obviously be the most realistic. Once Romy and Salt check the RV, I believe they’ll find Star and WTWH hiding there and they’ll probably inform them of the situation. Then they can ambush the bad guys when they enter the RV. Or they can sneak out together without NDY unfortunately. It’s up to Pro as to how he decides to proceed with the story.

2) Waiting will only put Star and WTWH in danger. They might need the extra hands to ambush the bad guys entering the RV. They’ll especially need Salt, the gun expert. Salt needs to relieve some stress, and this is the perfect time to do it, by killing some bad guys.

3) Saying nothing seems like a bad idea. I wouldn’t want to let Salt decide what to do. We need a level-headed guy to decide what to do, like Romy, not a drunkard.

So I choose, 1) Let's go out there and check inside the RV.

NDY

1) NDY already lied. So taking it back and revealing to the enemy that there are two more people in the RV will only leave an impression to the bad guy (supposedly Tobi) that NDY can’t be trusted to tell the truth, and therefore, will kill all three of them immediately.

2) Since the majority chose the half-truth option, it’s time to face up to the consequences and realize that NDY has pretty much signed his death warrant. So the only thing NDY can do is stall them enough for Romy and Salt to reach Star and WTWH, so that all four of them can ambush the bad guys when they enter the RV, and then turn the tables on the evil leader.

3) Doing nothing is the worst thing a person can do.

Therefore I choose, 2) Stall them.

One last thing. Pro, didn’t you tell me that Grafite was a girl. So why do you keep referring to her as “him”. Just an observation.

• Awesome! I was hoping people would vote for Juicy to go with you so your character could get more development, but... looks like that's not going to happen, haha. Don't worry, though. I still have plans for your character. B]

3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. 2) Hmm, maybe we should wait a bit. 1) Wait! There are two more in the RV... thanks leethepro, my character is turning out like i wanted

• It's okay. I died like a hero. I'm just disappointed that I didn't come back as a sexy walker and fly with my unicorn into the sunset.

Great part as usual. And I’m so sorry Simon. I pretty much influenced enough people to save Juicy, but I knew that you would die in the proc

• Lol, nope. I said Juicy was a girl, Grafite is a male. B]

Great part as usual. And I’m so sorry Simon. I pretty much influenced enough people to save Juicy, but I knew that you would die in the proc

• edited August 2014

DOUBLE SLAPS FOREHEAD
    DOH!!!

Lol, nope. I said Juicy was a girl, Grafite is a male. B]

• edited August 2014

3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.

1) Let's go out there and check inside the RV.

2) Stall them

• edited August 2014

I agree with Romybarboza77 logic

2) Stall them.

3) Say nothing.

• edited August 2014

My first vote since my return from my vacation!

2) Stall them.

• 3) Let's get back to your group.

2) hmm, maybe we should wait.

2) stall them

• 3) Let's go Latte. Let's get back to your group.

• edited August 2014

2) Stall them. Hang in there @Not_Dead_Yet puts sunglasses and grabs the shotgun Hahaha... I'm gonna enjoy this...

• edited August 2014

As of the moment of this post, these are the current votes so far from 21 voters (VOTING CLOSED)

Juicy

1) Go alone 1

2) Go with Scarlet 1

3) Go with Latte 19

Romy

1) Check RV 13

2) Wait 7

3) Say nothing 1

NDY

1) Wait! There are two more in the RV... 6

2) Stall them. 13

3) Say nothing. 2

• 2) I want to go with her. She can't be out there by herself.

2) Stall them.

Alt text

Everyone changed their votes and got Simon killed it isn't fair :'''''''''''''''''(

R.I.P Simon

• Yea we can take them all on
    Alt text

Dark_Star posted: »

3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. 2) Hmm, maybe we should wait a bit. 2) Stall them. Hang in there @Not_Dead_Yet puts sunglasses and grabs the shotgun Hahaha... I'm gonna enjoy this...

2) Stall them.

• VOTING CLOSED! YOU GUYS VOTED AND...

JUICY WILL DECIDE TO GO WITH LATTE

ROMY WILL TELL SALT123 THAT THEY SHOULD GO OUT AND CHECK INSIDE THE RV

NDY WILL TRY TO STALL THE BANDITS

• ok...... don't worry mark i forgive you ( especialy since you probably killed your storyline for the first half.......... joking)

but you could have waited (choice 2)

still i hope you go out better that me (Even though i got the most dramaticaly awesome death for my type of character)

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm so sorry that happened to your character if I talked to you it would of killed my character it was just a choice and wasn't just me and

• Nah it was a good death

it's just it was so nooS for this type of character

ps :people are making so MANY bad choices (you only made 1) so i hope people start lisening to you

I'm sorry Lord EAA. Mark did riddle you with holes and you didn't make it out alive I still would have loved that extra conflict between you and Mark. I wasn't happy that the hostage died, but you can't always get what you want.

• Your death was awesome and thanks bro :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

ok...... don't worry mark i forgive you ( especialy since you probably killed your storyline for the first half.......... joking) but you

• Out of all deaths Death by Mark was one of the best

i hope you get a better one or get to live

Markd4547 posted: »

Your death was awesome and thanks bro

• Thanks bro XD I say we we will find out soon :)

Out of all deaths Death by Mark was one of the best i hope you get a better one or get to live

• I just hope my analysis of the choices are correct. It can be very easy for Pro to flip our choices on our heads.

As for your character, I'll just quote Faora from Man of Steel:

"A good death.......

Alt text

Nah it was a good death it's just it was so nooS for this type of character ps :people are making so MANY bad choices (you only made 1) so i hope people start lisening to you

• edited August 2014

SuperChocoLatte

(!) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.

Juicy was watching Scarlet as she walked away. She put her head down."Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She looked up at Grafite in the car."Yeah..." We headed into Simon's car and then drove off. It was time to get back to my group, I knew I had stayed out a little longer than usual, but I was hoping that they weren't too worried."Who are the people in your group?" Juicy asked.

"Well, NDY is our leader. He used to be a photographer before all this. He's pretty blunt when talking to us, doesn't keep anything hidden. He's loyal to those he trusts, he told me that he fears death but is willing to be courageous if he needs to. There's Blue, Spooch and Romy. Blue and Romy are always joking around, Spooch likes to hang around with them so he doesn't feel so lonely. Blue is a smart guy and selfless at times. I'm pretty sure he would protect a friend no matter what. Spooch was very quiet in the beginning, but he opened up quickly after being around Romy. Spooch would always tell us that he doesn't like a certain idea that the group wants to do, and then Romy would jump in and they would go at it, heh. Romy is the joker of the group, always has something to say. Although he may joke around a lot, he's really generous and sincere. I think he's just trying to lighten up the mood ever since everything went to hell. He's a good guy."

"Wow, this sounds like I'm actually going to enjoy being around your group members." Juicy replied.

"Heh, that's not all of them. There's also Star, a kindhearted and caring individual. He's smart and tactical, likes to use a machete most of the times, but also carries a hammer. Although he's sometimes serious, he has a sense of humor so joking around him is okay. He doesn't trust outsiders, though. So try to get on his good side when you meet him." I told her.

"Okay, I'll try my best." She told me."Anyone else?"

"There's WTWH... he's... well, I don't know. He's sometimes very nice and funny, but other times it seems like he just wants to be alone and not be bothered with. Cursed me out one day just for asking how he was doing. He's okay, though, usually stays by himself and doesn't bother anyone. Of course I told you about Salt123, but we kicked him out, so don't worry about him. Usually he would just sit on a log and start drinking, he lost his family when this first started. We found him in the street about to get surrounded by walkers. We saved his life and brought him back with us, he's very good with weapons. Helped us out when some bandits attacked, if it wasn't for him, we would be dead. Then there's me! You already know that I'm smart and clever, quite easy going and all around awesome." I said with confidence.

"Bandits? Heh, yeah, right. Especially when you're dancing around like an idiot in the middle of an apocalypse, right?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah, they found us and wanted to take our supplies and food, but we took care of them. Okay... so maybe I like to dance, I see no problem with that." I told her with a smile.

"Okay, if you say so. Never said there was a problem with it, but... it is a bit silly." She said.

"Heh, I know. But whatever, an apocalypse isn't going to stop me from listening to my mix tape "Fun and cool mixes Vol.2." I said to her.

"Yeah, maybe we could all use a break from this hell..." Juicy said while looking out the window.

"How much farther..." Grafite asked me.

I looked at the rear-view mirror and saw him sitting down with his seatbelt on."It'll take a while, we'll probably be there by noon. You guys should get some rest." I told them.

"Oh... okay." Grafite said, and then looked down. He sighed."Night, guys."

"Goodnight, Grafite. Stay strong..." Juicy told him.

"Rough day..." I said.

"It never gets easy..." Juicy replied. I kept my eyes on the road and kept driving. The sun was already coming up, we were almost there...

Saltlick123

(!) Let's go out there and check the RV.

"Let's go out there and check the RV." Romy told me.

"All right, after you." I replied. Romy got up and started walking forward, he kept looking around, I started following him. I guess he was still worried about the bandits that got away last week, but even if they do come back, we'll be able to take them on. They ran off when I started firing back, and we only had one rifle, I'm sure they won't be a problem. Those bandits were bigger cowards than I could have imagined, we would be ready for them.

"Something's not right, Salt123. No one is around and the RV is out in the open, usually someone would be outside keeping watch." Romy told me.

"That is strange, I'll admit that. But maybe you're just worrying too much." I said.

"I hope you're right, man. What happened last week... I just don't want to run into anymore bandits." Romy replied.

As I was about to say something, I heard someone talking."Answer me!"

"Shit!" I whispered. Me and Romy ducked down and moved to the side of the RV."Doesn't sound like anyone we know, Romy." I told him.

"What the hell?! I told you what I know and you're still going to kill me?!" We heard NDY's voice.

"Fuck! That's NDY for sure!" Romy whispered.

"Sounds like he's in trouble. Must be those motherfuckin' bandits again, come to finish us off. We should have left this spot a long time ago... shit!" I said.

"We don't know if they have Star and WTWH, we need to figure something out. We don't even have any weapons on us!" Romy told me.

"Let's listen in some more, stay quiet..." I told Romy.

"Once we take everything you have, I'll decide whether I should let you live or not." We heard a man say.

(!) Stall them.

"Hold on. Before you guys go anywhere, I should let you know..." We heard NDY's voice again."We don't really have anything left, like at all. We're pretty much finished with our supplies and food, that's why the others left to find some more. They probably won't be back until late at night. You might as well wait for them." He told them.

"Hmm, you're telling me that we came here a bit too fucking early?" A man asked him with an angered tone.

"That's right, I'm sorry but... you're just going to have to wait until the others arrive. You'll be able to ambush them, and then you can take everything. Just keep us alive." NDY told him.

"Are you fucking serious right now, boy?! Why in the hell should I keep you, or any of your other group members alive?!" He asked.

"Think about it, you guys want food and supplies, right? You can keep coming back here and collect it weekly. We'll have everything ready, all you have to do is take it and leave. We'll take the risk, and we'll give you about seventy five percent of what we collect."

"Hmm, I like the sound of that." We heard another man's voice.

"Maybe this guy isn't as dumb as we thought, boss." Another male said.

"Hmm, maybe you have a point here, but I'm not really sure I can trust you..." The male from before told him.

"Shit, what the hell is going on? Sounds like they have NDY hostage, but I'm not sure if they've already killed Star and WTWH." Romy said. Suddenly, the RV door started to open slowly. Me and Romy braced ourselves.

Out came Star, he turned his head and saw us. He lifted his index finger and put it on his lips, he had his favorite machete in the other hand. He moved closer to us, and then WTWH came out of the RV as well."The hell is going on, you two?!" I whispered at them.

"They have NDY hostage. It's those damn bandits again. We have to help him." Star told us.

"Right, but what are we going to do? We don't have any weapons." Romy told him.

"What about my hammer?" Star looked around."Where are Spooch and Blue?" He asked.

I looked down."They... didn't make it..." I said.

"What?!" Star's eyes widened. WTWH covered his mouth with is hand. Star looked down."My God..."

"There's no time to mourn... we have to do something about NDY." I told him.

"You're right, you're right, shit..." Star said while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Give me your machete, Star." WTWH told him.

Star turned around to look at him."What? Are you crazy?"

"Exactly, now give me the damn machete, quit fucking around." WTWH told him.

"The fuck?" Romy said.

"I don't know, but I think you should do it, Star." I told him.

"You guys sure?" He asked us with a confused look.

"I don't fucking believe your bullshit!" We heard the bandit say.

"Uh, does THAT convince you?" Romy asked.

"Fuck it." Star turned around and handed the machete to WTWH. He stood up and leaned against the RV."Let's check the other side." Star told us. We did the same as WTWH, and waited.

"Just shoot him, boss! He ain't worth shit!" We heard another bandit say.

"Yeah, get it over with!" Another yelled.

"You guys will be making a huge mistake if you kill me! The others aren't going to be willing to go with the deal if they find out that I'm dead." NDY told them.

"We've wasted too much time. Go check the RV, make sure this sack of shit isn't lying." Their leader told them.

"On it, boss." one of them replied.

"Get ready!" WTWH whispered."He's coming towards my side, I'm going to stab him, when I do, run over to the other side and ambush them. You got that?!" He said. Everyone nodded and agreed. It was now or never. We had to save NDY. Romy was in front of me, and Star was behind. I turned around and saw WTWH getting ready. I saw him thrusting the machete into one of the bandit's chest."Ahahaha! Yes!" WTWH shouted.

"What the fuck?!" We heard one of them say.

Romy started moving forward, I followed him and so did Star."Behind you!" A bandit holding an AK shouted. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! He fired off a few shots, Romy ducked and tackled the man who had a gun pointed at the back of NDY's head.

I ran over to help Romy. POW! "Ah!" I saw WTWH shooting the AK bandit with a shotgun. Now was our chance, Their leader punched Romy in the face and knocked him off, I ran up to him and kicked him in the face.

"Don't fuckin' shoot him!" I told WTWH . I got on top on the man and started punching him in the face as hard as I could. I kept punching and punching, until my knuckles started bleeding, and my hands started hurting. I don't know why, but I felt this anger inside of me, I just needed to let it go.

"Salt123!" Romy shouted, but I just kept punching. The man's face was completely swollen, he was almost unrecognizable."Salt123! Turn the fuck around and help us!" Romy yelled.

I gave the man one last hard punch to the face before stopping."Fuck you!!!" I yelled at him, I was pretty sure he was dead at this point. Beaten to death. I raised my hands in front of my, they were shaking badly and I could barely move them. My knuckles were torn and there was a lot of blood all over them. I turned around and saw NDY, Romy and WTWH next to Star who was on the floor holding his stomach. I saw that his shirt had blood on it. My eyes widened."What?!"

Romy turned and saw me."The fuck's wrong with you, man?! We need your help over here!" I got up and ran towards them...

SuperChocoLatte

After driving for a while, we were finally almost to the hilltop. I was tired from not getting any sleep, but I still maintained my focus on the road. Juicy had just woken up, and Grafite was still sleeping. Juicy yawned."Are we there yet?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, we're here. Just need to go over this-- what the hell?!" I spotted some of my group members behind the RV and huddled over someone, I saw three corpses around them. I spotted two more guys with guns trying to sneak up to them on the other side of the RV.

"Oh no! Looks like you guys are being attacked!" Juicy shouted.

"Shit, we have to help them! Those two guys are going to sneak up to them and start shooting!" I said, I looked carefully."Is that Salt123?" I said to myself.

Grafite was starting to wake up."Huh... wh-- what's going on?" He asked with his eyes closed, still not fully awake.

"Oh, man. I shouldn't have come with you, If I had known you guys were in trouble like this..." Juicy said.

"I thought we took care of them, I'm sorry, I didn't know!" I told her.

"Who's in trouble? Are we in trouble?" Grafite asked and then yawned. I looked back at my group and the two guys trying to sneak their way over to them. They were busy checking on someone to even notice. I had to do something, and fast...

1) Drive over and try to run the two guys over.

2) Start honking the horn and yell at them to watch out for the two bandits.

3) Get out of the car, and try to sneak up to them.

4) Get out of the car with Juicy, and try to sneak up to them.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• edited August 2014

Hey, Lee. I think you should add soundtracks from the walking dead into your story. Justout link the music you want us to hear when we read. I remember when we we're escaping Tobi's camp I had this playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSwlCMcvWxc&list=UU9JNHDmriSynm96zoqJce-Q

And it fitted perfectly. Just an Idea B)

Oh yeah, and to get the soundtracks go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9JNHDmriSynm96zoqJce-Q

Sign in to comment in this discussion.