Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• Kenny: I don't trust Jane, hurrr durrr.

Clementine: Fuck you Kenny !

• edited August 2014

Bonnie: You and I both know you had a chance to save Luke.

Clementine: We would have had a better chance if you hadn't got your fat ass over to the thin ice area.

MackTuesday posted: »

Bonnie: It must be nice being a pretty little girl. No one ever expects you to do a damn thing. Clem: Yeah, they especially never expected

• Care to explain, good sire? I respectfully disagree.

Stupíd ending.

• edited August 2014

[Hug Bonnie]

[Pull knife]

[and then Hit her in da butt]

TWD_25 posted: »

[Hug Bonnie] With your hands. Around her throat.

• holy shit, i didn't know we could do that.
    I'm so rewiding now.

bloop posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwc96osT5TQ

• edited August 2014

Actually it was taken out of the game, you can't shoot Mike anymore. :(

holy shit, i didn't know we could do that. I'm so rewiding now.

• Holy shit, I am so doing a replay of episode 5 now. If only we can shoot Arvo..but this shall suffice.>:)

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwc96osT5TQ

• Alt text

You made me laugh so abruptly it scared my cat.

Even colder than Luke

• After episode 5? The dialogue option I really wanted is "F you, Bonnie."

• Bonnie: "You and I both know what happened back there. I got nothing more to say to you."

Clem: "I've lost people, people that I care about Bonnie. Lee, Omid, Christa, you don't know what I've been through. And they would be here if it wasn't for me. But for the first time I don't feel guilty, this is on you."

Bonnie: shocked at what Clementine said

Clem: "That's right, if you didn't walk to him you may not have killed him. So grow the fuck up and stop blaming a kid!"

Bonnie: So what do ya think? Let's kill these folks and take all their stuff?

Clem: That's fo sure.

TWD_25 posted: »

I wish if you chose to cover Luke and when Bonnie got pissed at you, you could defend yourself like this. Bonnie: "You and I both know wh

• If the time runs out Clementine shoots Mike.

Clem: (sees Mike taking the truck with Bonnie) WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? We help YOU and you just abandon us?! Drop the bag and go away! A

• when they're all gathered around the truck
    Clem: Jane, aren't you supposed to be watching the baby?

• I would have told Bonnie to stay were she is, and shoot the fucking walkers with me .While Luke gets his ass out of that ice.

• I still can .

Actually it was taken out of the game, you can't shoot Mike anymore.

• When Kenny and Jane were arguing in the car i just wanted to say : Shut the fuck up!!!!

• When Jane says, "AJ was never in any danger." [Shoot Jane].

• dave fennoy delivered that line excellently

Nohgamer posted: »

Arvo holding rifle to Clementine Lee: "PUT THE GUN DOWN BITCH" Season 1 throwback ftw

• Not a dialogue option, but I would of liked to have at least one discussion about the mess the group dragged Kenny and Clem into with Carver. Think there was a bit a bad writing in that episode as nothing was ever said once they were caught. I mean, Carver even said "our baby" did know one in the group ask Rebecca about this and realise why he was after them?

• Bonnie: You could have saved Luke, blah blah blah...

Clementine: I'm sorry, he told us not to come over there, you're just in denial you got him killed, bitch.

• [Shoot Mike]

[Shoot Arvo]

[Shoot Jane]

I think those are it, since we can leave Bonnie die under the ice.

• Kenny: Clem... what did I told you about the beans?

I would've like to mention the Lee dream to Kenny and Jane inside the truck. Would've taken the conversation to a whole different route. "I...for a second there, I thought that I actually felt Lee."

• When Kenny and Jane are killing each other:

[Sing out]Do you want to build a snowman?

• I'm just kidding... but it suddenly comes to me that if Clem and Sarah get a chance to build a snowman together, it will be beautiful...

24601 posted: »

When Kenny and Jane are killing each other: [Sing out]Do you want to build a snowman?

• edited August 2014

Arvo shoots you

Options. Do nothing or

Go in the Avatar State

Clementine: You cannot win!
    Alt text
    Alt text

• I can't help in 666th comment. Wooooo......

• edited August 2014

YES! ALL OF THOSE OPTIONS. I was waiting for it to allow me to shoot Arvo because at that point I totally would have!

Ah, Thanks for reminding me that's what happened to Bonnie. Hahaha...When Arvo and Mike were carjacking me I didn't remember Bonnie being there at all. LIke she was in everyone elses. It would've made more sense because I never pegged Mike as a traitor but I can see him as a follower. Anyway, Bonnie wasn't stealing my truck. I was like, HOW did I not remember Bonnie holding me up??? That would have infuriated me! It was because she fell through the ICE and DIED. hahaha.

I didn't even notice because I was trying to crack the ice with the handle of my gun to save Luke. Until I couldn't anymore. I didn't even care that Bonnie fell in. I couldn't stand her. "Clementine, I don't trust Jane. I don't trust Kenny" "Oh yeah, well at least neither of them pretended to be starving stole our food killed our friends and kidnapped us and forced us to work in their labor camp."

Franubis posted: »

[Shoot Mike] [Shoot Arvo] [Shoot Jane] I think those are it, since we can leave Bonnie die under the ice.

• YEAH, seeing Bonnie trying to flee with Mike disappointed me A LOT. It was a very very hard moment of disappointment...

So I rewinded and left her to die, didn't even choose to hit the ice once. Only time I've ever rewinded in any of the two TWD games, it was worth it.

I sincerely believed in Bonnie, until that very moment. I think we all can agree she's been a big let down, even after I had forgiven her for being the reason the Cabin group and Kenny was brought to Carver's camp, even if she had been the indirect reason Walters had died (I did care about Walters and Matthew after discovering they were couple, guess it is because I'm gay myself)... Even after I had forgiven her for that, and it seemed like she had now changed...

SHE GOES AND TRIES TO STEAL OUR FUCKING TRUCK. SHE'S WORSE THAN VERNON.

iFakeNormal posted: »

YES! ALL OF THOSE OPTIONS. I was waiting for it to allow me to shoot Arvo because at that point I totally would have! Ah, Thanks for remi

• Alt text

Rock114 posted: »

Lilly: "He was still alive Lee... I know he was still alive." Scumbag Lee: "Bitch, I don't give a fuck. I got blood on my jacket now, that's the real tragedy."

• I liked Walter. He was a teacher and in the few minutes that he actually got screen time he took interest in Clementine and tried to instill hope and a positive attitude and to actually TEACH her stuff that was outside of survival skills. I would've liked to see him stick around. He didn't kill Nick when he should have...all around good guy. Gullible? Maybe...and that could've proved dangerous but I did like him. I was actually shattered when they blew his brains out.

It was good writing by TellTale. To have a character with so little screen time and actually have their death mean something.

Which...sort of disappoints me about Sarah, because her death meant nothing. Clementine didn't shed a tear? No one wanted to talk about it at all? Was she an annoying burden? Sure. But she was Clem's friend. I think she deserved at least ONE interchange of dialogue.

YEAH, seeing Bonnie trying to flee with Mike disappointed me A LOT. It was a very very hard moment of disappointment... So I rewinded and

• Exactly how I felt about him, him and Matthew were even too nice, and Walter served as a teacher while it lasted, and he trusted Clementine (if you tell him Nick is "just like the rest", he will let him die instead of saving him). But it was really good the fact that, besides the little screen time he got, he did made for a good moment of introspection about the world in TWD with Clementine.

And Sarah... I don't see why so many people hate her, just like Duck. Why do people hate Duck so much? I CRIED when I had to shoot Duck, and I didn't even cry when I had to do so to Lee...

After what Sarah went through during Episode 3, I did felt empathy for her, and you are right, they simply forget Sarah was ever there. They just went to sleep in the deck NEXT TO WHERE SHE DIED, and nobody mentioned anything...

I liked Walter. He was a teacher and in the few minutes that he actually got screen time he took interest in Clementine and tried to instill

• Jane: Uh... what baby?

400years posted: »

when they're all gathered around the truck Clem: Jane, aren't you supposed to be watching the baby?

• Ah but come on, if you hate Jane, you have to admit it's kinda satisfying when you leave her since she just begs you not to leave...

blukey posted: »

When Jane says, "AJ was never in any danger." [Shoot Jane].

• edited August 2014

Oh Sarah and Duck...

I couldn't stand either of them. I tried to like Sarah, for Clementine...but I couldn't. I didn't help her with her work because I already got slapped twice. Everyone is making such a fuss about her having an anxiety disorder. OK, I get that. I have an anxiety disorder. I've had panic attacks that leave you gasping for breath and totally incapacitated. However, there are other things like common sense and adrenaline. My Clem was kind of hard on her because I wanted her to realize she needed to grow up. She needed to toughen up. She couldn't or wouldn't. I tried to save her BOTH times. I still believed in her ability to change to "get with the times". Lol...but ultimately I couldn't tolerate babying her. This is life or death.
    Alt text

NOW DUCK....I thought I hated Duck until I met BEN. Haha...There was nothing really hate-able about Duck except that he acted like the Zombie Apocalypse was a Snow Day off of school. I tried to save Hershel's son instead of Duck...he was just careless and dumb. I suppose Clem was a little too in Season one (hiding her working walkie talkie and running off to meet a stranger) but she was learning to be a useful team member (going thru the door of the house). Duck was never really useful.

Exactly how I felt about him, him and Matthew were even too nice, and Walter served as a teacher while it lasted, and he trusted Clementine

• I tried to save Hershel's son because... well... I thought he was kinda cuuute :V

I tried to save Sarah once, the second time I was like OH HELL NO, I AIN'T GOING DOWN THERE.

Oh Sarah and Duck... I couldn't stand either of them. I tried to like Sarah, for Clementine...but I couldn't. I didn't help her with her

• Bonnie: "Must be nice to be a pretty little girl...blah blah blah... We both know you had a chance to save him(Luke). I have nothing more to say to you."

Clem: "Kind of like how you could've saved alot more lives by not selling us out to Carver, after we were nice enough to give you some supplies and send you on your way. Let's not go blaming each other for who got who killed. I forgave you for getting alot more people killed but you're hating ME for ONE person I even tried to save, when he fell into the ice water? You're a cold woman."

• Clem: Get it? Cold? HAHAHAHAHA I'm so clever.

I don't know if that was intentional or not.

• It wasn't lol

Clem: Get it? Cold? HAHAHAHAHA I'm so clever. I don't know if that was intentional or not.

• That would have been pretty funny,

ViTALiTY posted: »

(?) Luke just took the icebucket challenge. (who played the ep will understand:D)

• edited August 2014

Jane: "Do you forgive me for leaving?"

Clementine: "Yes, but I don't forgive you for practically causing the shoot out. I don't care that you saved our lives. You didn't have to try and rob Arvo. Maybe if we would have just walked away, he never would have found us again."

• Lee: "I'll always love you sweet pea"

could have been good alternate to "I'll miss you"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.