Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• [SHOOT ARVO]
    "You can keep the baby, Jane."

• "I saved your fucking life Mike, so can you please NOT leave me here to die?!"

• edited August 2014

Bonnie: I have nothing to say to you!

Clem: Well, fuck you too Bonnie.

• I wish I could have an option to put Kenny out of his misery and don't let him turn.

• [Slap Bonnie]

• [Shoot Arvo]

• When they are at the power station talking about how they thought Jane came back for Luke, Clem says " I'd come back for you Luke" Then they all stare at her and I wish you could make her say "If you know what I mean" Bromid Look

• OMG YES! I know I woulda gotten my ass kicked for it...but yes.

Gunab posted: »

No quite dialogue, but... Taking an apple in Carvers office, while he's talking.

• Haha! That screen.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Dialogue options that you WISH you had." Clem: A truly horrendous piece of modern art molded into its most ghastly of manifestatio

• Bonnie: I have nothing to say to you.

Clem: You do realize this is all your fault right? If you hadn't walked onto the ice Luke might have made it. Damn meth heads. Get outta my sight.

• HAHAHA! Omg yes. I always liked making Luke uncomfortable.

When they are at the power station talking about how they thought Jane came back for Luke, Clem says " I'd come back for you Luke" Then they all stare at her and I wish you could make her say "If you know what I mean" Bromid Look

• edited August 2014

I am extremely angry that there's no option to kill Jane after finding out she deceived you, yet there's an option to kill Kenny after she kills Jane.
    It's complete fuckin' bullshit and the worst thing about this entire season.

• Shoot Bonnie before she gets close to Luke and makes the ice break. Seriously, you just don't do what she did in that situation.

• Inside first aid bag given by Wellington is a can of tinned peaches...

• Also:

-No way are we desperate enough to walk on that ice, let's just go around the lake guys.

Alternatively:

-CAN WE ALL JUST PRETEND WE'RE COCKROACHES AND CRAWL? PLEASE?

-See those walkers which just fell? They weren't crawling, huh? MAYBE we should start thinking about doing it now...

-Luke, throw away that fucking AK (not only when he was standing on the cracking ice, but at any point after he got shot actually: why was the limping guy carrying the most powerful weapon again?)

-Bonnie, I thought that AK was yours in the first place. Go get it back, Luke can't really make good use of it in his current condition if we need him to.

-Bonnie, Mike and Arvo, you can have your threesome in whichever of the seven hells y'all prefer, but you're not taking that much food OR that truck which KENNY fixed, fuckers.

• edited August 2014

In the car when Kenny and Jane start to fight.

"FUCK YOU ! FUCK BOTH OF YOU ! You know what I was thinking back there, when I woke up and I looked at you seated in the front of the car ? I was thinking this was the picture of a family, the closest taste I ever got from it since the world has turned to shit. For one second it felt like I was with my parents and we were all heading for vacation in the snow. It felt so nice I almost cried of joy. But you had to ruin it all by fighting each other once again ! Can't you just stop getting at each other's throat for ONE MOMENT ?"

• Clem: Bonnie, you're a hypocrite. You told me back at Carver's that you wouldn't betray me again, look at what you're doing now, shows how much your word's worth

Clem: Mike, you remind me of someone. "That Someone" was helping us out, then stabbed us right in the back like snake he is. Do you really want to be that "Someone" Mike?

Clem: Arvo you don't deserve to be talked about....

Or

Clem: [SHOOT ARVO]

• So much the "Let's just go around the lake" option.

Seriously. I wanted that option because I knew that if we tried going across the lake, someone was going to fall in and die. And that someone was my favorite character, Luke. Fuck.

Also: -No way are we desperate enough to walk on that ice, let's just go around the lake guys. Alternatively: -CAN WE ALL JUST PRET

• edited August 2014

After giving Jane the Rum

Jane: "Have you had any? Do you want a sip?"

Clem takes the bottle and begins pouring it out

Clem: "This is for my dead homies"

• Not an option but reaction:

Clem: Upset? You're f****** crazy! How could you do this?!

Jane: Swear

• Bonnie: Let's just leave.

Clem: You know what Bonnie? GO FUCK YOURSELF, you're willing to steal everything we have which could cause the death of a baby and you can't accept the fact you caused Luke's death, GROW THE FUCK UP.

• Clem gets shot,

[Activate Last Stand Perk]

• edited August 2014

Luke: Today's my birthday.

Clem: Starts to sing Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Luke, happy birthday to you...

• Bonnie: You killed Luke...

Clem: No... your fat ass killed Luke.

• *Natasha

Bokor posted: »

(?) Buricko, Maud and Vitali will remember that.

• COPYRIGHT!!!

bloop posted: »

Luke: Today's my birthday. Clem: Starts to sing Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Luke, happy birthday to you...

• What?

COPYRIGHT!!!

• Opioid...she did heroin, oxycodone, morphine, and other opiate drugs

Bonnie: I have nothing to say to you. Clem: You do realize this is all your fault right? If you hadn't walked onto the ice Luke might have made it. Damn meth heads. Get outta my sight.

• OOOH right, in the 400 days she mentioned something about marks on the arm, right? Welp, I guess I was wrong about the meth, I coulda swore it was meth. Oh well.

Opioid...she did heroin, oxycodone, morphine, and other opiate drugs

• edited August 2014

After Clem gets shot, to Bonnie : [You fuckin' junkie...]

Just like Dee

• Jane drinks all the rum Clem looks at the empty bottle " WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?"

Thebull94 posted: »

After giving Jane the Rum Jane: "Have you had any? Do you want a sip?" Clem takes the bottle and begins pouring it out Clem: "This is for my dead homies"

• Came here to post this.

[Shoot Arvo]

• I don't think Bonnie ever told Clem about her drug problems.

Pride posted: »

After Clem gets shot, to Bonnie : [You fuckin' junkie...] Just like Dee

• Yeah... :[

I don't think Bonnie ever told Clem about her drug problems.

• To Arvo:

Why did you pretend that we stole your supplies?

• I remember before EP5 everyone was like "Team Bike for life!"

And now it's " I hope Mike and Bonnie freeze to death, those backstabbing rats."

Yeah... :[

• To Bonnie when you get shot:
    "You fucking junkie..."

• Oops sry just saw someone already posted that.

400years posted: »

To Bonnie when you get shot: "You fucking junkie..."

• I wish we could've told Bonnie that she's a hypocrite.

Bonnie: "I know I lied to you but I swear on everything holy that'll never happen again."

Proceeds to try to steal all of our supplies and leave in the truck with Mike and Arvo

Shows how much her word's worth.

Yeah... :[

• I hated that. If you don't kiss his rear and agree to everything he wants and don't kill who he wants you to kill he doesn't trust you and would leave Clementine to her fate unless you guilt trip him about family.

Kenny: "But I keep thinking, if this was me? With Duck out there, asking you to put your life on the line, would you be there for me? Because there have been times, where you ain't been." Lee: "Name one."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.