Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• Clem: Hey, Molly-

Jane: It's Jane.

Clem: Jesus, sorry. I keep doing that!

• [Slap Jane]

• edited August 2014

Troy: Get up, Bill's gonna have a word. Points gun at Clem

Clem: Impersonating Troy Hmm Bill..... I really like it when Bill has a word.

• Jane: You don't owe these people anymore, you've given them everything.

Clem: Not everything, NOT YET.

• KENNY: Stupid fucking kid!

CLEM: Stupid fucking redneck.

• edited August 2014

END OF EPISODE 5

CLEM: Hey luke...

LUKE: Yeah clem?

CLEM: Im still not bitten

TO BE CONTINUED.

• In Crawford:

Kenny: Okay, I'll make the run to the maintenance shed for the fuel.

Brie: It'll be faster if I go with you, I can take you right to it.

Lee: Ha... You can't run.

• Honestly, Clem is old enough to curse. I wouldn't mind next time Kenny and Luke are bickering to just have a choice to say "SHUT THE F*** UP"

• Luke: You okay?

Clem: No.

Luke: That's cool, so how 'bout Jane-

Clem: LUKE! I'm not okay! Can you please just stop and listen to me for once?

• Clementine to carver: "the United States of America dose not negotiate with terrorists". Don't really know when this would fit in though.

• RomanZombieRomanZombie Banned
    edited August 2014

In season 1 episode 3, if you bring Lilly back in the RV she will try to steal it and she will ask if you want to come with her.

GO WITH LILLY : You chose to go with Lilly. You will get Clementine and drive away with Lilly on the train marks. You find Christa and Omid and they will come with you. Lee's death differs as he gets bit by alot of walkers while saving Clementine from the Marsh house and his death is pretty quick (just like Saritas).

REFUSED TO GO WITH LILLY : She pushes you out of the RV and you go with Kenny instead.

• Haha very true

BenSawyer90 posted: »

Kenny: 'Ur reckless luke' Clem: 'HES RECKLESS?! Look at urself kenny, u wanted to gun down the whole of carvers community and put all of us in danger'

• Actually Luke does sympathise with Clem if she says no, hes like :( "well i guess we all got something on our minds"

Bokor posted: »

Luke: You okay? Clem: No. Luke: That's cool, so how 'bout Jane- Clem: LUKE! I'm not okay! Can you please just stop and listen to me for once?

• Clementine: "We Are The Walking Dead!"

• The Stranger: I could've earned her trust back if you hadn't made our situation so desperate...

Lee:

[YAWN]

[MIMIC VIOLIN]

[FALL ASLEEP]

[STAND UP AND LEAVE THE ROOM]

• hahaha good one.

mr.quality posted: »

Clementine to carver: "the United States of America dose not negotiate with terrorists". Don't really know when this would fit in though.

• Clem in Gil's Truckstop. Michelle's pointing the gun at her.

[PUT THE GUN DOWN, BITCH!]

• edited August 2014

Yeah, but it'll be better if she upright make Michelle feel bad for stealing from a kid, especially her hat that was given to her by her dead father. Then she'll take the gun away like Lee in episode 4 of season 1 when talking to Vernon. Then Omid will live, yeah!!!

Itchy_Tasty posted: »

Clem in Gil's Truckstop. Michelle's pointing the gun at her. [PUT THE GUN DOWN, BITCH!] [PUT THE GUN DOWN, BITCH!] [PUT THE GUN DOWN, BITCH!] [PUT THE GUN DOWN, BITCH!]

• Thanks, that one kinda just came to me without thinking. Like most of my ideas. Lol

Alive_Clem posted: »

hahaha good one.

• That's just cold. :)

Rock114 posted: »

Lilly: "He was still alive Lee... I know he was still alive." Scumbag Lee: "Bitch, I don't give a fuck. I got blood on my jacket now, that's the real tragedy."

• Who is this Omit fella?

Hunted35 posted: »

Yeah, but it'll be better if she upright make Michelle feel bad for stealing from a kid, especially her hat that was given to her by her dea

• You can't exactly do that shit in front of a man holding a gun at you.

The Stranger: I could've earned her trust back if you hadn't made our situation so desperate... Lee: [YAWN] [MIMIC VIOLIN] [FALL ASLEEP] [STAND UP AND LEAVE THE ROOM]

• S2 episode 3

When Kenny is about to brutally kill Carver. (outcome depends on you Season 1 choices)
    Example:

Clementine to Kenny: What would Lee have done?
    Kenny remembers Lee sparing the St John brothers and walking away.
    Kenny only shoots Carver in the knees but lets him live.

Kenny walks away with the group.

• Clementine: (after Sarah's death in the Observation Deck)

"We could've jumped down and helped her instead of just standing around watching Jane try to save her, by how fast Jane climbed up and the amount of Walkers compared to our group's size and skills, we could've saved her... but... nope.... no point in thinking strategically...."

• dont correct my friends, you son of a bitch (get it?)

Echopapa posted: »

Who is this Omit fella?

• Sorry, auto correct accidentally corrected omid, thanks for pointing that out.

Echopapa posted: »

Who is this Omit fella?

• It cool, I got it under control, bro.

dont correct my friends, you son of a bitch (get it?)

• After seeing Zombie Nick: Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

• Alt text

The Stranger: I could've earned her trust back if you hadn't made our situation so desperate... Lee: [YAWN] [MIMIC VIOLIN] [FALL ASLEEP] [STAND UP AND LEAVE THE ROOM]

• sadly, they do though

mr.quality posted: »

Clementine to carver: "the United States of America dose not negotiate with terrorists". Don't really know when this would fit in though.

• ok then :)

It cool, I got it under control, bro.

• edited August 2014

Becca: Sarah! I wished she stayed gone

[BITCH!]

[BITCH SLAP!]

[FALCON PUNSH THE BITCH!]

[You said what bitch!]

[Ooh hell no bitch!]

[fuck that bitch Sarah!]

[ignore the bitch!]

• I would only say three words to her ;) ...

[FUS RO DAH!]

joshua007 posted: »

Becca: Sarah! I wished she stayed gone [BITCH!] [BITCH SLAP!] [FALCON PUNSH THE BITCH!] [You said what bitch!] [Ooh hell no bitch!] [fuck that bitch Sarah!] [ignore the bitch!]

• You know Shell and probably everybody els close to her will get blow away

The-Flix posted: »

I would only say three words to her ... [FUS RO DAH!]

• :)

Sorry, auto correct accidentally corrected omid, thanks for pointing that out.

• Hmm you're right. Well, in that case and like you said, a falcon punch can do the job :)

joshua007 posted: »

You know Shell and probably everybody els close to her will get blow away

• In Episode 1: [PICK UP THE FUCKING GUN].

• Omid y u no move faster

In Episode 1: [PICK UP THE FUCKING GUN].

• Thanks Clementine

(?) Shell appreciates that

The-Flix posted: »

Hmm you're right. Well, in that case and like you said, a falcon punch can do the job

• That's what I thought when I was playing EP1 LOL

In Episode 1: [PICK UP THE FUCKING GUN].

Sign in to comment in this discussion.