Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• The way you were wording everything made it sound like she was fully white.

finally you agreed that she is not full black, i knew her father was black but that doesn't nessecarily make her black but i will aggre she

• She is mostly white like 75 percent

bloop posted: »

The way you were wording everything made it sound like she was fully white.

• Yea! xD

Toxic Emu posted: »

Your version of Clem slaps more bearded men than a Belgian pimp.

• An option to remind the cabin group that Clementine, Kenny, Sarita, and Walter (and possibly Mathew) would have been enjoying their lives if no one withheld the truth about Carver. People from Season 1 (Lee, Chuck, Christa, Kenny) did their best to be truthful with Clementine, yet the cabin people avoided the topic about Carver (e.g., Pete and Nick), glossed over it (e.g., Luke and his family response), and provided an explanation suitable for a young child (e.g., Carlos and the "he's a very bad man" statement).

• Kenny: You think because you're a little girl, you can just get people killed, and nobody will care, because you're sorry, it'll all magically go away? That not how this works!

Clem: I know. I know how that works. I say sorry to Lee everyday. I wish the pain would magically go away. But it doesn't.

• [Axe Kenny]

• edited August 2014

Carlos: "A bite like that, could be anything."

Clem: (chose any one of these)

• Some doctor you are!

• Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?

• (facepalm)

• edited August 2014

S2 E4:

Luke: Back off, Kenny. She said she doesn't want you to take the baby. Don't be weird about it.

Clem: Luke, really, all Kenny wants to do is look out for Rebecca's baby, is that so bad?

Luke: No, but Rebecca said "no."

Clem: Look at her, she is in no condition to even walk. All Kenny wants to do is help her by taking care of the baby while she gets her strength
    back

S2 E3:

Kenny: Hey! Clem, help me find something to get these off. Anything sharp that can cut these...

Clem: Okay!

Kenny: No, no, I'm-- I'm-- I'm all right. Come on... we got enough to worry about.

Clem: Well that was quick.

• edited August 2014

Really, so if I created a female character that looked Asian, makes her parents Asian as well, and if you believe she is white, even though as I, the creator of the character, says she is clearly Asian, you will say she is not Asian? That is fine if you are saying its your own opinion, but you can't deny the fact that her true race is African-American, you just can't change someone's race.

She is mostly white like 75 percent

• Thanks for helping me out.

Hunted35 posted: »

Really, so if I created a female character that looked Asian, makes her parents Asian as well, and if you believe she is white, even though

• Thank you for the thanks, bloop. You're cool in my book.

Thanks for helping me out.

• Dialogue option.

The option for Clem to shoot Carver in the leg herself.

• Dialog option when they're asking Clem about Rebecca's baby.

I sorta helped deliver a baby once... but it went wrong.

• An option to be nicer to Bonnie with the whole "looking for a keychain with your name on it?" scene in the museum. I thought it would be a nice little bit, but instead Clementine completely went off and I felt so bad for Bonnie.

• i thought she was asian and white to it was bloop who thought she was black, read comments before judging

Thank you for the thanks, bloop. You're cool in my book.

• I actually did read your and bloop's comments, all of them. All bloop and I trying to say is that to you she may look white, but if the story classifies her as African American, you can't just change the fact that she is that race.

i thought she was asian and white to it was bloop who thought she was black, read comments before judging

• edited August 2014

Thank you again! Have a like. :)

I actually did read your and bloop's comments, all of them. All bloop and I trying to say is that to you she may look white, but if the story classifies her as African American, you can't just change the fact that she is that race.

• Thanks for the like, now you get a like!

Thank you again! Have a like.

• Now I give a like again! :D

Thanks for the like, now you get a like!

• African American means black, the website bloop linked has a picture of clem, which clearly shows that she is caucaisian white, Lee is black, and there is no need to get angry, oh and keep up the dislikes i dont care if its you or bloop, i couldnt give less of a fuck

Now I give a like again!

• edited August 2014

Well fine then, believe what you want, doesn't mean your right. Also, it seems that most people agree with me and Hunted35 judging on the likes I got when I made the urban joke.

African American means black, the website bloop linked has a picture of clem, which clearly shows that she is caucaisian white, Lee is black

• After luke and and jane had you know.....

Luke:Clem...we just.....
    Clementine choices
    I F*CK YOU LUKE I
    I (SLAP LUKE) I
    I (KILL LUKE) I
    I ... I

• Luke: Hey, you feeling alright?

Clem: My friend just fell off a deck, got stuck under a balcony, screamed my name even though I did everything I could to save her, and was devoured alive and nobody even seems to care. Yeah, Luke. I'm alright.

• Not exactly dialogue choices, but I would've liked Clementine to have her old hair style in season 2 If you didn't tell her to keep It short in season 1.
    I also would've liked for her to sound, at least partially drunk, until the five day time skip If you accepted Nick's drink in episode 2.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

so does this help out the confusion of Clem's race better or is she still white to you, telltalemaster?

African American means black, the website bloop linked has a picture of clem, which clearly shows that she is caucaisian white, Lee is black

• When everyone's arguing about what to do with Clem in episode 1.

[Glare at Nick]

Nick: What're you looking at...? This is bullshit.

Clem: Use your eyes, Nick.

Carlos saying what he thinks the bite is.

Carlos: A bite like that could be anything.

Clem: Let me bite you and we'll see if it looks like each other!

When talking to Alvin at the window.

Alvin: The hell are you doing?

Clem: Stealing supplies.

Clem, Pete & Nick arrives at the shore and sees the corpses.

Nick: What happened?

Clem: Let's get Carlos. He knows what happened to them, like he though i was bitten by a walker.

After Clem saves Nick.

Nick: Oh my god!

Pete: [Screaming as he gets devoured]

Nick: [Reloading his rifle and shoots the walkers]

Nick: Pete! NO! You could've saved him! How could you just leave him?

Clem: [Glare]

• edited August 2014

is she black to you? then get your eyes checked, or stop smoking weed

edit: she looks a little black in this very DARK room. if you post a picture of her in bright daylight you will easily see she is white

so does this help out the confusion of Clem's race better or is she still white to you, telltalemaster?

• edited August 2014

Stranger: Do I look like a monster to you?

Lee: We all do.

Stranger: Some more than others.

Lee: At least I didn't lose my son in the woods, stalk a little girl, lie to her about her parents, kidnap the same little girl, and then hold the one person she has left at gunpoint. Have you looked in a fucking mirror lately?

• I wish I could have asked Arvo nicely for some pills instead of just letting him go or stealing.

I think he would have given Clem at least a few to take to Rebecca if she asked?

"We have a pregnant lady and a few injured people in our group, could you give us at least a few painkillers? It's okay if you don't want to, I understand."

• The guy's stubborn, let him believe want he wants, even though it's wrong.

• In season 1 ep 2: [lick salt-lick]
    If Clem can, why can't I?

• I really wanted the option to call out The Cabin Group for locking Clementine in a shed with a dog bite. Or mention it to Kenny. Its practically dropped after Episode 1

• edited August 2014

If you go to the best Clementine face thread and you'll see that even in broad daylight she is still not Caucasian (white). Her skin can be anywhere between her mother and father, in this case it is close to her mother. In the picture above you can even see that Clementine and her mother have a very similar skin colour, do you think her mother is white as well?

The guy's stubborn, let him believe want he wants, even though it's wrong.

• I was surprised there was no option to say that is looked like Carver. I personally didn't think it looked that much like Alvin, and I wasn't just going to say it for Rebecca's benefit.

clem:he loos like carver rebecca:go to hell!i thought we were friends! clem:...sad face...

• I'm the one arguing she's black, it's teltalemaster who thinks she's white.

hayd24 posted: »

If you go to the best Clementine face thread and you'll see that even in broad daylight she is still not Caucasian (white). Her skin can be

• Yeah, I was thinking "Well, we can at least ask for one bottle right?".

Pride posted: »

I wish I could have asked Arvo nicely for some pills instead of just letting him go or stealing. I think he would have given Clem at leas

• Dialogue: Ugh, tastes gross.

Edgeworth89 posted: »

In season 1 ep 2: [lick salt-lick] If Clem can, why can't I?

• We're giving you evidence, you gave us no proof that she's white. We gave pictures and statements that prove she's black all your saying is that we're blind and on drugs, that's just your opinion, nothing official.

is she black to you? then get your eyes checked, or stop smoking weed edit: she looks a little black in this very DARK room. if you post a picture of her in bright daylight you will easily see she is white

• edited August 2014

Listen, I can understand where your confusion is coming from. You think that Clem's lighter skin makes her white am I not mistaken? Well, not all African Americans are as dark as Lee or Alvin or Mike, some have a lighter tone like Rebecca:

Alt text

Listen, all we try to say is that it kind of rude to call a African American white cause of his or her lighter tone compared to some African American.

is she black to you? then get your eyes checked, or stop smoking weed edit: she looks a little black in this very DARK room. if you post a picture of her in bright daylight you will easily see she is white

• I know that. It's just easier to be in the same line of conversation.

I'm the one arguing she's black, it's teltalemaster who thinks she's white.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.