Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• edited July 2014

Binoculars hit Carlos

Carlos: "Luke, she's becoming a danger to the group."

Dark_Star posted: »

It's not a dialouge option but here we go; Clementine: ''There's a little house by the bridge.'' Carlos: ''How big is it?'' [Throw Binoculars To Carlos]

• If you made Jane jump down to save Sarah, I was desperately hoping for a [Jump Down/Help] option. ;;

• Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who noticed the last thing about Rebecca!

Blackrising posted: »

I just remembered a few things. For one, after Carlos has to hit Sarah and Tavia (or was it Troy? One of Carver's goons) tells Clementine

• edited July 2014

Luke: Yeah, but who's going to be doing this? You never bothered to explain that.

[Everybody looks at Clementine]

Clementine: [Throws up her arms] Seriously? What the heck kind of group are you? You're putting each and every one of your lives in the hands of an eleven-year-old girl that you almost executed point-blank less than a week ago. You locked me in a shed, almost got me thrown off a bridge, and now you're asking me to save your lives because "you want me to"?

Kenny: Clementine, calm down...

Clementine: I can't calm down! I am about to be going into the lion's den to create a distraction for you while you dance around out here doing nothing. Why are you making the preteen do all the work? And even when I do, you still manage to die almost constantly. Geez, instead of Nick Breckon, sometimes it feels like this is storyboarded by George R. R. Martin...

[Bigby leans in from out of frame]

Bigby: Clem, stop breaking the fourth wall.

• (?) Rebecca will remember you trolled her.

When Rebbeca was holding the baby I wanted to say: "He looks like Carver" just for fun xDDD.

• Luke: Dammit, Clem... I didn't wanna fuck Nick!

[Kenny pops out of nowhere]

Kenny: Did I just hear you say "wanna fuck Nick?" :D

[Clementine and Luke look at each other, exasperated]

Kenny: It's not like Season 1... I'm tolerant now! :D

Luke: Shut up.

Kenny: NUKE FOREVAR!!!

Clementine: Kenny, just shut up.

Luke(after he finds out jane left): DAMMIT! Clementine: You didn't give a damn when Nick died, but Jane runs off and suddenly you're Mr. feelings? Screw you Luke.

• Kenny: I don't give two f--Wait...

When Kenny finds Jane and Luke together Kenny: What the fuck are you two doing? Clementine: Yes, Kenny. These two are doing the fuck.

• When Sarah is trapped under the observation deck rubble:
    [Jump down and help.]

• [Shoot Carver]

• Sounds like Lee in S1 E5. In the house where Ben (if he is alive) takes his "leap of fate", speak to Kenny five times. On the fifth time, Lee breaks the fourth wall.

Toxic Emu posted: »

Luke: Yeah, but who's going to be doing this? You never bothered to explain that. [Everybody looks at Clementine] Clementine: [Thro

• I felt that a more direct reference from Kenny and Clementine about the events in "Starved for Help" was needed. At the very least, the cabin group and Sarita would have some idea why Kenny wanted to escape the truck "In Harm's Way".

• Die hard Kenny fan here but still this is the comment of the year lmao

Kenny: "But I keep thinking, if this was me? With Duck out there, asking you to put your life on the line, would you be there for me? Because there have been times, where you ain't been." Lee: "Name one."

• This is the first one I hate tbh

Luke and Clem walk in the museum (EP4), and Clem talk about Lee to Luke. * Clem: I miss Lee. * Luke: I know Clem, come here kid (hug L

• edited October 2015

I wish there was a [hug] option for saving Nick or Pete.

The [hug Pete] option being when he wakes up after being unable to cut off his leg, and he tells Clem that he's scared of dying. The dialogue accompanying it being something like "I'll stay with you until you...go", or "I think Nick looks up to you a lot more than you think."

And the [hug Nick] option being while he's getting drunk in the shed, and is telling Clem how he had to shoot his mom. Then maybe Clem could tell him how she had to shoot Lee (if you chose that option), and say she understands how he feels, that it's okay to be sad.

..I just have a lot of feelings about Uncle Pete and Nick, okay?

• Kenny: Don't you guys get it?! Clem and I got locked up by goddamn cannibals!

Rebecca: Bill's not going to eat us!

Mi-So-Do posted: »

I felt that a more direct reference from Kenny and Clementine about the events in "Starved for Help" was needed. At the very least, the cabin group and Sarita would have some idea why Kenny wanted to escape the truck "In Harm's Way".

• Carver: It ain't polite to listen to other folks conversations.

Clem: I'm standing right here, common sense says that I'm going to hear the conversation if I want too or not.

Carver:....Fair point.

Carver slaps clem

bloop posted: »

Carver: It ain't polite to listen to other folks conversations. Clem: I'm standing right here, common sense says that I'm going to hear the conversation if I want too or not. Carver:....Fair point.

• That's what I was thinking. The only thing I could come up with was that he got his certificate online.

* Carlos: A bite like that could be anything. * Clem: Hold on, your a doctor right? * Carlos: Yeah. * Clem: Shouldn't doctors be able to tell the difference between a dog bite and a walker bite? * Carlos:....

• edited July 2014

It's ok Tinni, I have lots of feelings about them too. They're my favorite Season 2 characters, easily.

And I have to say that either one of those options... but especially the [Hug Pete] one... would probably make me cry. I got a little misty eyed just thinking about it.

Tinni posted: »

I wish there was a [hug] option for saving Nick or Pete. The [hug Pete] option being when he wakes up after being unable to cut off his l

• And I can imagine Rebecca saying that. She might be gruff to some people, but she speaks from the heart. Take my like, good Bokor.

Bokor posted: »

Kenny: Don't you guys get it?! Clem and I got locked up by goddamn cannibals! Rebecca: Bill's not going to eat us!

• edited August 2014

Clem, Luke and Jane climb out of the skylight, leaving Sarah behind.

[Clem pulls out her gun]

Jane: Clem, don't waste your ammo! You can't save her!

Clem: [Tearing up] She's my friend! I can't let her turn!

Jane: Fine. Just... don't miss.

[Luke puts his hand on Clem's shoulder]

Luke: You're putting her out of her misery.... she won't suffer.

GUNSHOT

Something like that could have happened when the deck fell, too.

• "And for a medical professional your logic is extremely irrational"

When Carlos says Clem is a little girl before entering the bridge "Fuck you, Carlos"

• when clementine walks in on luke and jane opinion (what the fuck) would have bin perfect first f bomb

• He says: Randy Tudor. Good man. DAMN fine man. Powerful 'stache. One of the greats.

Here's a video.

hayd24 posted: »

What does he say?

• edited August 2014

When Kenny trys to open the van door when they are being captured and he gets knocked out
    [Laugh]

• I wish you just had the option of looking a carver and saying "Hey carver! F*ck you!" Now wouldn't that be something.

• I wish I could say to carver at one point in the game when we r in his office and he looks Clem in the eyes Fuck You Carver

• Tavia: Excuse me?

Bonnie: She's tellin' the truth, Tavia.

Tavia: Oh........ ;_; Cries

Tavia: What's with the ugly jacket? Clem: What's with your ugly face?

• When Sarah is devoured by walkers at the observation deck and all Jane does is play innocent. [Hit Jane]

• [After Kenny's shot both of Carver's kneecaps out]

Clem: [Kneels down] "This is for Alvin, you asshole. Go to hell." [stands up]

• Hey Sarah

Hey?

See ya

Yeah.

Sorry. Could not resist :(

• Luke, you really "fucked" up on this one

• Clem: "There's a little house by the bridge."

Carlos: "How big is it?"

Clem: "..Did I fucking stutter?"

• I'm upvoting this not because I ship Alt text But because this is plain hilarious.

Toxic Emu posted: »

Luke: Dammit, Clem... I didn't wanna fuck Nick! [Kenny pops out of nowhere] Kenny: Did I just hear you say "wanna fuck Nick?"

• Boatmaster made a video of that with Sarah as Bigby, Carver a s Woody and Carlos as Faith. It worked surprisingly well.

Carver: GODAMN YOU! Slaps Kenny Clem: HEY! Slams Carver into a wall Kenny: You got something on your face. Carver: The fuck you tal

• When did clem become urban?

Jane: Let me see if I can pick the lock? Clem: Maybe me or Mike can pick it. Jane: Why do you say that? Clem: Me and Mike are urban. Jane:..... Kenny: That's my girl.

• When her parents had sex and her mother became pregnant.

When did clem become urban?

• How does that make her urban?

When her parents had sex and her mother became pregnant.

• Because her parents are urban, TellTale confirmed it, so her and Lee were like father and daughter.

How does that make her urban?

• Wait could You tell me exactly what urban means, just so im sure

Because her parents are urban, TellTale confirmed it, so her and Lee were like father and daughter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.