Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• Well Clementine is from Georgia so I doubt Clementine does either

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Christa: This rain will turn to sleet, then ice, then snow. It won't be easy Clem: That is not how precipitation works. Christa: Jesus Christ Clementine! I'm from California! Why would I know anything about snow?!

• When Kenny is hitting Carver with Crowbar:

"Can I have a swing?

• edited July 2014

Luke and Clem walk in the museum (EP4), and Clem talk about Lee to Luke.

• Clem: I miss Lee.
    • Luke: I know Clem, come here kid (hug Luke)
    • Clem: Luke?
    • Luke: Yes, Clem?
    • Clem: You.. You don't gonna die, right? You don't leave me too. I lost so many people who, i liked so much.
    • Luke: Clem... Lee always with you, He didn't leave you. You know, right? I think he was a real good guy with a good heart.
    • Clem, Yes, you're right Luke. Lee was my new dad, you're my big bro, and Kenny is my uncle. I hope we can make it to Wellington...
    • Luke: Me too...
    • Clem: All right, we must hurry...
  • Becca "Who's that?" ...(continued dialogue) ... "Wish Sarah had stayed gone".
    Clem Clem runs up to her and grabs her throat "My name is Clementine, bitch. Like the fruit. I can be sweet and I can be sour. I suggest you take back what you just said about my friend or I'm gunna punch a hole in your throat, ya here?"
    Becca gulps and nods "S- sorry."
    Sarah appreciates your support

• Becca "Who's that?" ...(continued dialogue) ... "Wish Sarah had stayed gone". Clem Clem runs up to her and grabs her throat "My name is Clementine, bitch. Like the fruit. I can be sweet and I can be sour. I suggest you take back what you just said about my friend or I'm gunna punch a hole in your throat, ya here?" Becca gulps and nods "S- sorry." Sarah appreciates your support

abelbennett posted: »

I want to say something to Becca , when she talk about Sarah (and us) . Just walked from here , and could not say a word ;-; I FELT LIKE A LOSER

• I'd like to have been able to stop Matthew from being shot. He looked like a great character with potential... too bad he was just a plot device.

• Tavia: Stay in here for a minute, I'm gonna radio down and find out what you're doing. Don't touch anything.

[Touch everything] (I would've liked if we had the option to touch something) xD

Tavia: I said don't!

• It snows in georgia

xWally posted: »

Well Clementine is from Georgia so I doubt Clementine does either

• I can just imagine Clem saying that to Carver in Lee's voice.

That1Guy posted: »

Any moment when a antagonist has a gun: "Put the gun down, bitch!"

• Bonnie gives Clem ski jacket
    Clem- it's kinda ugly

Bonnie- really? I thought it looked nice

Bonnie- you better watch out I think people might be jealous of the cool jacket of yours!

Clem- I just said it was ugly

• I just remembered a few things.

For one, after Carlos has to hit Sarah and Tavia (or was it Troy? One of Carver's goons) tells Clementine to get a move on. You have to leave Sarah just sitting there and I so badly wanted to tell them 'go fuck yourself, I ain't leaving my friend'...or at least give Sarah some last comforting words.

Same thing just after Carver killed Reggie. He tells Clementine to go back inside and I wanted to tell him to go to hell or give Sarah some last comfort. I mean, come ON, Carver saying something to SARAH? That dude probably destroyed her.

Also, when you talk to Rebecca in the courtyard and she says something like 'I'm trying to remember the last time I told [Alvin] I loved him' and I just really wanted to remind her that...she DID tell him she loved him. Just yesterday. At the ski cabin. After which she called him her Silly Bear. HOW COME I REMEMBER THAT BUT YOU DON'T REBECCA?

• edited July 2014
    • Clem: "There's a little house by the bridge."
    • Carlos: "How big is it?"
    • Clem: ".......I just said it's little."
    • Carlos: Embarrassed face
  • Yes, it was :)

I love the name and Pic of your avatar. That was an awesome movie

• Carver: A herd of lurkers coming and he puts a goddamn ding in my door.

Clem: Why don't you push HIM off a roof?

• edited July 2014
    • Carlos: A bite like that could be anything.
    • Clem: Hold on, your a doctor right?
    • Carlos: Yeah.
    • Clem: Shouldn't doctors be able to tell the difference between a dog bite and a walker bite?
    • Carlos:....
  • edited July 2014

Clem: Cluke will never ever happen and its sick.

And then she pulls out this picture from her pocket...

Alt text

• [After Kenny finishes killing Carver]

Clem: You ruined that dude's face.

• Carlos "Clementine should stay here... She's just a little girl."
    Clementine looks annoyed "Carlos, pls stay in ur lane"
    Carlos might remember this

• edited July 2014
    • Carver after slapping Clem
    • Carver: Don't test me girl, I'll pass every time.
    • Clem: Heh, if only that were true....
    • Carver: It is.
    • Clem: The thing is, I'M the main character, I can't die yet. Meanwhile your the villain, and your gonna die soon, but the best part is that I know how you die, got that?
    • Carver: O_O
    • Troy: O_O
    • Sarah: O_O
  • edited July 2014

When the group are talking about who should turn the speakers on and they all look at Clementine (S2E3)

Clementine : Puts on glasses

"Let's roll!"

• Carver "You know we're a lot a like"

Clem "I know, I absolutely loved Reservoir Dogs"

• Victor: P-P-please... Water
    Clementine: [Take sip of water]

• Stranger- "She will be safer with me than she will with you"

Lee- "Coming from the guy who lost his own child hunting..."

• Lee: kill's jolene

Danny: shit what the hell did you do that for?

Lee: spit's Renegade 4 life

• edited July 2014

Lee: And...also....

Clem: What W-What is it?

Lee: Neeeeeeeeeeerd faints down

• Carver after slapping Clem
    • Carver: Don't test me girl, I'll pass every time.
    • Lee in heaven
    • Lee: YOU SON OF A BITCH!
    • Lee goes to Earth
    • Lee starts choking Carver and Troy
    • Lee: Who's passing this time assholes.
    • Lee kills Carver and Troy
    • Clem: LEE! :D
    • Lee: CLEM! :D
    • Lee opens up the truck
    • Kenny: LEE?!
    • Lee: What's up man? Brofist
    • Everbody else: O_O
  • Oh snap!

Rock114 posted: »

Lilly: "He was still alive Lee... I know he was still alive." Scumbag Lee: "Bitch, I don't give a fuck. I got blood on my jacket now, that's the real tragedy."

• "I'm 11." pretty much any time the group asks Clem to do something far too risky or silly.

• Hell yes.

Morloki posted: »

[Group Hug] Everyone on the group hugging each other.

• edited July 2014

When leaving the cabin.
    CLEMENTINE: "Autobots, roll out!"

• edited July 2014

I love you Clementine.

• Is not being able to tell like that nick is dead is a gameplay limitation/mistake. It does not mean Luke is happy or ambivalent that he died, that's one of the most ridiculous arguments against like I've heard, and there are plenty of silly ones.

LoneWolfe posted: »

Yeah, I agree. It seems like his morals are all over the place. I just don't understand him which bothers me cause he's one of my fav characters. And that's a pretty good theory! I hope that's the case instead of it being bad writing.

• She was speaking figuratively :p

Christa: This rain will turn to sleet, then ice, then snow. It won't be easy Clem: That is not how precipitation works. Christa: Jesus Christ Clementine! I'm from California! Why would I know anything about snow?!

• NO

I love you Clementine.

• This is how the season should end :D

bloop posted: »

* Carver after slapping Clem * Carver: Don't test me girl, I'll pass every time. * Lee in heaven * Lee: YOU SON OF A BITCH! * Lee goes t

• "I know who you are and I know you're a killer! And I don't give a s*** about what happens to you but if anything happens to my daughter or that little girl with you..Heh you watch your ass." Larry

"And you watch your temper or else it's gonna get you killed." Lee

• Luke: 'ok gang ,time to go..come on Clem'

Clem:' i don't know you from fucking Adam,im staying here'

Kenny:'that's my girl'

• I'm not sure if anybody has said this before, but I want a "Fuck you." option. It wouldn't be angry or anything, it'd just be "Fuck you." If you replace that with the "..." option for everything, I'd be happy at all the awkwardness that would happen.

• A scene where everyone wakes up in the middle of the night to see Clem talking to a mirror

"You talking to me?….…you talkin to me.…well I'm the only one here, so you must be talking to me, uh……Who the fuck you think your talkin to?.....oh..oh yeah? ~aims gun at the mirror~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.