Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• A one with Becca and Shel in Episode 3, I really wanted to go sassy Clem towards Becca.

• gets shot in the face

marccost3 posted: »

Speaking of the Stranger, I wish there was an option to tell him "It doesn't matter what you think, because you're gonna die. I'll make sure of It."

• YES. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING. HAVE AN UPVOTE.

CathalOHara posted: »

A one with Becca and Shel in Episode 3, I really wanted to go sassy Clem towards Becca.

• Any moment when a antagonist has a gun:
    "Put the gun down, bitch!"

• Not dialogue but the moment when Tavia is leading Clem to the roof and you have a view of her back I really wished I could make Clem kick her in the ass.

• Maybe while Kenny was fixing the boat he told everyone else about Chuck.

CocaColin posted: »

Well, I kind of wish there was an option to mention Chuck all the way back in S1 E4. After he was found in the sewers, I don't think Lee ever got the chance to mention he found Chuck to the rest of the group, and it just kind of bothered me.

• When troy is on the ground squirming kick him in the .... , But I don't want Clem to do that someone else should've done it...

• Tavia: What's with the ugly jacket?

Clem: glare

• edited July 2014

This one is a bad joke.... Ep.2-Carver shows photo and says who's this?, Clem looks and says SHE'S.UNDER THE BED.., Carver says what then looks under the bed and Clem dropkicks carver and Sarah grabs the gun, then they wait for the group to come back.....

• I want this so much. How much does it cost to commission Melissa Hutchison again?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Dialogue options that you WISH you had." Clem: A truly horrendous piece of modern art molded into its most ghastly of manifestatio

• or they saltlick him

Saltlick123 posted: »

This one is a bad joke.... Ep.2-Carver shows photo and says who's this?, Clem looks and says SHE'S.UNDER THE BED.., Carver says what then lo

• I was thinking about saying that... hmmm

Kennysucks posted: »

or they saltlick him

• Clem: "Get out, I have a gun."
    Carver: "I would too, but I'm not a bad guy."
    Clem: "Then what's that?"

• Tavia: What's with the ugly jacket?

Clem: What's with your ugly face?

That1Guy posted: »

Tavia: What's with the ugly jacket? Clem: glare

• "Everyone, shut the fuck up."

• edited July 2014

There should be a PUT THE GUN DOWN BITCH!!! option always

• I would have loved to have the option to spit in Carver's face while you were in his office, it could have showed that Clem isn't afraid of him.

• edited July 2014
    • Carlos: Clem the adults are talking.
    • Clem: That's not a very nice thing to say to the person WHO. GETS. THE. SHIT. DONE.
    • Carlos: O_O
  • When Rebecca was talking shit to you in the kitchen in Episode 1 I wish you had the option of saying

" Shut the Fuck up bitch I know your secret and if you don't want me to blow the cap on this bullshit you better listen and listen carefully Starting tomorrow you will become my house bitch and fetch me all the juice boxes off the fridge and if anyone asks what happened to the juice boxes you take the blame. Are we in an Agreement?"

• The option to tell Becca to fuck off as Clementine.

• What if Clementine said "At first I wasn't trusted, I was locked up in a shed for a dog bite and could have died, I needed help but I had to things on my own, I relied on people back then, now they rely on me"

• [Glass him]

• "[Hug Sarah]"

"Shut up, Kenny!"

And the ability to tell Rebecca to name her baby Lee or Christa.

• edited July 2014

Lee: "Where'd you get the bottle?"

Kenny: "Found it, do you wanna throw down again? I fight better when im shitfaced"

Lee: "[Glass him]"

• edited July 2014

Brenda: Now Lee, that's not a very nice thing to imply.
    Lee: It isn't very nice to cut off a man's legs and feed them to his friends!

Andy St. John: All we wanted was some gasoline!
    Lee: Yeah, Mark's legs were a bonus.

• You, sir, are legend.

Kenny: "But I keep thinking, if this was me? With Duck out there, asking you to put your life on the line, would you be there for me? Because there have been times, where you ain't been." Lee: "Name one."

• Not a specific line of dialogue, but I wish there were dialogue options in season 2 that got you killed. Like season 1's "Put the gun down bitch!"

• Carver is holding gun at Clementine's head

Clementine: "Put the gun down, bitch!"

BANG

YOU ARE DEAD

Not a specific line of dialogue, but I wish there were dialogue options in season 2 that got you killed. Like season 1's "Put the gun down bitch!"

• edited July 2014

Matthew: are you guys assholes? you don't look like assholes.

Clementine: Put the gun down, bitch!

Matthew.....you're assholes.

BANG

you are dead

Carver is holding gun at Clementine's head Clementine: "Put the gun down, bitch!" BANG YOU ARE DEAD

• edited July 2014

Carver is holding everyone at gun point at the end of episode 3

Clementine: Hi, Bill! How you doin'!?

BANG

You're dead

Not a specific line of dialogue, but I wish there were dialogue options in season 2 that got you killed. Like season 1's "Put the gun down bitch!"

• Luke: What do we do with Carver, you guys?

Clementine: Shoot his dick off.

Jane: I like this girl.

• Turn Clem really bad. After Luke shows up you are sent to Carvar...Clem "before you say anythig you should know Luke is here. He going to try to free us"

• That is stupid, He would of taken Clementine and dropped her off the roof, right next to Reggie.

bloop posted: »

I would have loved to have the option to spit in Carver's face while you were in his office, it could have showed that Clem isn't afraid of him.

• I cant imagine clem saying that word. xD

Luke: What do we do with Carver, you guys? Clementine: Shoot his dick off. Jane: I like this girl.

• That can actually happen if you don't jump on him he turns around and shoots clem and she falls down

Carver is holding everyone at gun point at the end of episode 3 Clementine: Hi, Bill! How you doin'!? BANG You're dead

• edited July 2014

This option would be much cooler if it was during the group's confrontation with Carver after he has been shot by Kenny.
    I would love these options in that moment:

1. [ Kick him ]
    2. [ Spit on him]
    3. [ Glare ]
    4. [ Walk away ]
    bloop posted: »

I would have loved to have the option to spit in Carver's face while you were in his office, it could have showed that Clem isn't afraid of him.

• Anything to tell Luke to fuck off. It's not that I don't like him, I just hate to be forced into this sibling relationship with him. :/

• [Get With Nick] not as Clem of coarse as myself ;)

• Yeah. Ellie's repetitive swearing bugged me.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I really wanted Clementine to tell Carver to go fuck himself literally anywhere in this scene. I don't want Clementine to swear as much as E

• Luke: What's the most important thing in this world? What does everyone want?

BOAT.

Skip to 1:51

Sign in to comment in this discussion.