Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• ''Kenny, stop being a dickhead.''

I love the guy, but fuck me he's such an impulsive git.

• Rebecca: I wouldn't get comfortable if I were you. Maybe you fooled everyone else, but not me.

Clementine : Alt text

• I wish I could tell Kenny to shut the fuck up when he's freaking out in the truck.

Just stay quiet for ONCE, Kenny...

• Carley: [...] take a page from Lee's book and try helping somebody for once.

Kenny: kicks walkers head Now. What the f[..]

Lee: noticing Lilly grabing a gun STOP! quickly disarming Lilly Have you lost it completely?!
    Did you just wanted to shoot one of our people? Your quick at pointing you finger at others
    but I think now we should discuss wheter or not YOU are staying with us!

Kenny: You know what I'm voting for ...
    [discussion starts]

later in the game

Lee startig picking up walkie

Carley:noticing something moving LEE CARE WALKER!

Lee:juming away grabbing his gun aiming at the walker
    ,shoots it
    Oh thanks Carley that was Close.

• yes or they change the exact words you wanted and that were displayed

Sarangholic posted: »

Honestly, I just with the dialogue options were a little clearer. Sometimes I'll see something I want to say, then when I click Lee/Clementi

• Having the option to tell Clem you love her at the end of S1. I'd probably cease to function.

• [Group Hug] Everyone on the group hugging each other. :3

• Or that happens to catch it in the cornet of his eye and finds it when Clem isn't looking, like how Lee found it

I wish we(Clem) had the option to give Kenny the drawing of him and his family. That would have been very emotional for him :'|

• [Hugs Carver]

Carver: What? Are you you being sweet? That shows weakness!

[Throws Clem out the window]

CatySky posted: »

I upvoted you because... Why not! Now that you say it, a [Hug Carver until he dies by suffocation] would be quite cool actually! Jokes

• [High-five] [Facepalm] [Sarcastic clap]

• Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Dialogue options that you WISH you had." Clem: A truly horrendous piece of modern art molded into its most ghastly of manifestatio

• [Hit Alvin] [Hit Walter] Alt Text

• You have to admit, that's quite the resemblance.

nodenaatti posted: »

[Hit Alvin] [Hit Walter]

• [Hit Lolzkittiez]

Lolzkittiez posted: »

You have to admit, that's quite the resemblance.

• i see it too, i don't get the hate.

Lolzkittiez posted: »

You have to admit, that's quite the resemblance.

• One in case your Lee didn't like Kenny, Clementine reunites with Kenny “Fuck you Kenny!”

• when Reggie put his hand on clem's hat I wanted to say " Thanks" or even just smile :)

• edited July 2014

"Hey, Wyatt, WHERE THE F*** IS EDDIE!?"

• In Season 1 EP5, when talking to The Stranger, there was a dialog option like, "I was bit and soon you'll be". I wished there was an option during their scuffle that said [BITE HIM] if you chose the previous dialog option.

• I wish there was a "Let me do It" option when It came time to watch Kenny Gordon Freeman Carver.

• edited July 2014

Sarah runs off. You hear somebody shouting.
    X. Chase after Sarah. B. Follow the shouting voice.
    Depending on what choice you picked would affect the beginning of episode 4...sigh If only...

• one option i wish i had is "Fuck off Kenny"

• edited July 2014

Something very trivial but still made me pout.

Carver: "I thought you said nobody was here."

Clementine: (Assuming you used the ... option, which I did) "I never said that."

Sure it would pretty much give away the fact that Sarah was there, I guess, but still. Obviously it would have been better if Telltale just made Carver react to your silence accordingly. But indeed, rubbed me the wrong way anyway.

• I never would've guessed.

Kennysucks posted: »

one option i wish i had is "Fuck off Kenny"

• How did I know that would happen? xD

[Hit Lolzkittiez]

• I agree. Carver would probably get very suspicious if Clem said that, though.

Reusou posted: »

Something very trivial but still made me pout. Carver: "I thought you said nobody was here." Clementine: (Assuming you used the ... op

• bitch slap the motherfuckin can off his fuckin hand!

[Hit Alvin] [Hit Walter]

• HUG EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THE GROUP, JUICY INCLUDED

• edited July 2014

when Alvin is dying and he sayes '' take care of my girls'' i would have wanted to ask him about a name:)

• yeaah that guy came in fast and shot him...

That1Guy posted: »

Problem would be how there was no time to do that ;-; which makes me kinda sad...

• Problem would be how there was no time to do that ;-; which makes me kinda sad...

• edited July 2014

It's not a dialouge option but here we go;

Clementine: ''There's a little house by the bridge.''

Carlos: ''How big is it?''

[Throw Binoculars To Carlos]

• yeah ur right that guy came in and shot him soo fast.... D:

Problem would be how there was no time to do that ;-; which makes me kinda sad...

• So fast that Alvin was almost killed before he could take out that guy out D:

Bro4Life posted: »

yeah ur right that guy came in and shot him soo fast....

• edited July 2014

I would imagine Mike saying that to Clem too

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Dialogue options that you WISH you had." Clem: A truly horrendous piece of modern art molded into its most ghastly of manifestatio

• edited July 2014

I wish that in Episode 1, we could have the option to say to Victor: I give you the water if you tell me what happened to Christa.

• yeah that was soo sad:(

So fast that Alvin was almost killed before he could take out that guy out

• edited July 2014

In Episode 3, when Kenny and Clem talks about Duck and etc. I wanted to talk about Lee arm with Kenny, because Reggie lives after cutting his arm and Lee didn't. I really wanted to talk about this.
    "Why do you think it doesn't worked with Lee?" or "Do you think Lee would survived if I doesn't shoot/leave him?" That would be really emotional for me. It's sad how they doesn't talk about Lee, when they saw Reggie without arm..

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Stranger: You look horrible. And you're missing an arm.

Lee: No shit Sherlock.

• Speaking of the Stranger, I wish there was an option to tell him "It doesn't matter what you think, because you're gonna die. I'll make sure of It."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.