Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• Haha i saw that on a youtube poop video.

Lahkesis posted: »

Carver: I thought you said nobody was here. Clementine: There isn't, I farted.

• I think i up voted almost every comment in this thread. You guys are too funny!

• After sparing a bad character,like Carver.You say:
    "Oh,I wish I could"

• But the question is what people's interpretation of [Glass Him] is. Do you want to have a drink with 'him' or do you want to smash a glass in their face.

Schwarzblut posted: »

[Glass him]

• edited July 2014

I to wish that'd been a dialog option for Lee.
    I also wish that Lee would've been able to tell Clementine "That Christa and Omid were waiting at the train, & to keep that hair short," but to also advise her to keep on the move.
    Unfortunately, there's wasn't enough time.

And when it came to finding her parents, back on the train, I wish Lee could've said," As much as I want us to find your parents, to continue searching for them, might be a fruitless endeavor. Even we did find them, you may not like what you see. The day I found you, there was a message on the answering machine, and it wasn't good. I'm telling you this now, as a warning that if we find them, and it turns out the worst has happened."

And after they had entered the jewellery store, along with Lee saying that it was good that she knew what happened, and that she would be sad for a long time afterwards, I wish Lee could've additionally said, "Remember your parents as they were, not how they are now."

And as Lee was taking his last breathes, I wish I could've had him say, " There are a lot of bad people out there. People like the St John's, and worse.
    But you don't have to be like them to survive. You can still do the right thing, and be a survivor."

And as far Kenny and his boat plan, back at the motel, I wish that Lee could've possibly come up with a different plan on where to go and what to do.
    And then have both plans put to a vote by the rest of the group.
    And have the episode play out according to whichever plan received the most votes.

• Clementine to Nick "Shoot me then... I DARE YOU"

• When kenny is done with killing carver

Clemetine: you ruined that dudes face

• I want rebecca to shot or kick carver in the balls

• "...I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA MUTHAFUCKA, SHOOT AT ME AGAIN!" (channeling her inner Jules Winnfield)

Nick: "Ummm... Ok."

prink34320 posted: »

Clementine to Nick "Shoot me then... I DARE YOU"

• Something to the effect of how sad Lee is at Carley's death. You can kind of get a line with Katjaa about it, but he's mostly reserved. I just spent two and a half episodes watching them flirt and bond, I was hoping for a little more of a reaction.

• At Duck death scene..Kenny "I cant kill him. He's my son." Lee "Bet you could if you had a saltlick"

• edited July 2014

BANG

YOU ARE DEAD

"...I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA MUTHAFUCKA, SHOOT AT ME AGAIN!" (channeling her inner Jules Winnfield) Nick: "Ummm... Ok."

• edited July 2014

Sarah: "you are going to put that on yourself?"

Clementine: [smiles] "oh, you are getting some too"

• When Clem wakes up on shore and starts calling out to Christa:

Press X to "Christa".

Or when she's trying to find Luke in the comic book store:

Press X to "Luke".

• Bonnie: I've got a little girl just like you.

Clem: No you don't. All you had was Dee and Leland and you got both of them killed because you are a junkie. Then you met up with other survivors like Russell, Wyatt, Shel, Becca, and Vince. After that you met Tavia and may or may not have split up with them. So in conclusion, you don't have a little girl. That is, unless you were referring to Becca which I don't think you were.

Bonnie: ...Bitch.

• (During the confrontation in which Kenny is being brutally beaten by Carver.)

CLEMENTINE: GIVE HIM THE CHAIR! GIVE HIM THE CHAIR!!! ...Oh wait... I mean...

• I want to say something to Becca , when she talk about Sarah (and us) . Just walked from here , and could not say a word ;-; I FELT LIKE A LOSER

• this might make some people angry but.....

in episode 3, after Kenny says this:

" I thought about Duck today, about his dumb little face... first things come to mind are always the dumb things he was doin'...Kid was always runnin' in circles Every damn place he we went to he'd just run. couldn't stop him...makes it harder to remember he was a god boy."

I really want Clementine to be able to defend Duck, say something like "No one is perfect."

• hug carver while he is in shock grab his gun and end him hahaha

CatySky posted: »

I upvoted you because... Why not! Now that you say it, a [Hug Carver until he dies by suffocation] would be quite cool actually! Jokes

• edited July 2014

Instead of "I never said that." It would be funny if she replied with, "I'm here aren't I?"

Reusou posted: »

Something very trivial but still made me pout. Carver: "I thought you said nobody was here." Clementine: (Assuming you used the ... op

• How the hell would Clem know any of that cause this is the first time Clem has seen Bonnie

Bonnie: I've got a little girl just like you. Clem: No you don't. All you had was Dee and Leland and you got both of them killed because

• I wanted Clem to mention when she put a bug on Duck's pillow so Kenny would laugh.

this might make some people angry but..... in episode 3, after Kenny says this: " I thought about Duck today, about his dumb little fa

• Hahaha I thought about that book! XD can you imagine Troy reading it aloud?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQZmU2GnUdA

• Omg lol, that'd be a great parody.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Hahaha I thought about that book! XD can you imagine Troy reading it aloud?

• When you realize that Ben traded with the bandits, after you threaten him

[Push Ben off the train]

• YESS!!!!!! you dint know how much I wanted to do that at that time!! ahhhh! could've spare more lives....

ViTALiTY posted: »

When you realize that Ben traded with the bandits, after you threaten him [Push Ben off the train]

• If Nick died in your game, there should've been the option to tell Luke about it in the comic book store.

• That would've been nice. I wonder how he would react...

skoothz posted: »

If Nick died in your game, there should've been the option to tell Luke about it in the comic book store.

• It just really bothers me that you tell him you killed a random dog and he flips out, but when his best friend of twenty years dies, there's no reaction.

At this point I've got it in my mind that he had to shoot walker!Nick back at the lodge and he's not discussing it because he's trying to block the memory out. It's the only thing not leaving a bad taste in my mouth over that poor oversight.

LoneWolfe posted: »

That would've been nice. I wonder how he would react...

• Well Bonnie would have been busted if Luke, Nick, Rebecca, Alvin, Sarah or Carlos saw her.

USMC1786 posted: »

How the hell would Clem know any of that cause this is the first time Clem has seen Bonnie

• Yeah, I agree. It seems like his morals are all over the place. I just don't understand him which bothers me cause he's one of my fav characters.

And that's a pretty good theory! I hope that's the case instead of it being bad writing.

skoothz posted: »

It just really bothers me that you tell him you killed a random dog and he flips out, but when his best friend of twenty years dies, there's

• Actually, you can hit Walter. If he kills Nick, you have the option of hitting him when he pretends to not know where Nick is later on.

nodenaatti posted: »

[Hit Alvin] [Hit Walter]

• Christa: This rain will turn to sleet, then ice, then snow. It won't be easy

Clem: That is not how precipitation works.

Christa: Jesus Christ Clementine! I'm from California! Why would I know anything about snow?!

• During the scene with Carley in Episode 3:

We'll bang, OK

• I love the name and Pic of your avatar. That was an awesome movie

During the scene with Carley in Episode 3: We'll bang, OK

• edited July 2014

Something must have happened in those 3 months. :/

Kenny: "But I keep thinking, if this was me? With Duck out there, asking you to put your life on the line, would you be there for me? Because there have been times, where you ain't been." Lee: "Name one."

• edited July 2014

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

I wish that this had happened.

• Koba not ape

Yo-da-Man posted: »

I love the name and Pic of your avatar. That was an awesome movie

• I see what you did there

Koba not ape

Sign in to comment in this discussion.