Dialogue options that you WISH you had.

Comments

• edited August 2014

Luke: Jane and I should go explore, see if we can find some place to scavenge.

Clem: you mean sex?

• Well it said you replied to me, sorry.

hayd24 posted: »

I know that. It's just easier to be in the same line of conversation.

• @hayd24 does her mother look black to you? cuz she's white to me. bloop and hunted, why don't we stop this, we are never gonna agree on this

I know that. It's just easier to be in the same line of conversation.

• edited August 2014

Just like Hunted35 said, just because she has a lighter skin tone doesn't mean she's white.

Also, you're the one who started it.

@hayd24 does her mother look black to you? cuz she's white to me. bloop and hunted, why don't we stop this, we are never gonna agree on this

• Listen, we're not trying to hate on you. It is just rude to call someone white if they are African American. I mean, that all bloop, hayd24, and I are trying to tell you.

@hayd24 does her mother look black to you? cuz she's white to me. bloop and hunted, why don't we stop this, we are never gonna agree on this

• excuse me when did i accuse you of starting this mess? but anyway you can stop telling me she's black now, I'm not gonna buy your shit, and your not gonna buy my shit, i respect your opinion, and i hope you respect mine, hope we can still be friends :)

PS: no more posts saying I'm wrong i beg you

bloop posted: »

Just like Hunted35 said, just because she has a lighter skin tone doesn't mean she's white. Also, you're the one who started it.

• Can someone just post a picture of Clementine in broad daylight here for telltalemaster, please? Because then he can see her skin and her African-American hair.

Just like Hunted35 said, just because she has a lighter skin tone doesn't mean she's white. Also, you're the one who started it.

• rude WTF, we are talking about a fictional character

Hunted35 posted: »

Listen, we're not trying to hate on you. It is just rude to call someone white if they are African American. I mean, that all bloop, hayd24, and I are trying to tell you.

• All I'm saying is that you asked she was urban and then it started a chain reaction.

excuse me when did i accuse you of starting this mess? but anyway you can stop telling me she's black now, I'm not gonna buy your shit, and

• Here's her season 2 model

Alt text

Can someone just post a picture of Clementine in broad daylight here for telltalemaster, please? Because then he can see her skin and her African-American hair.

• edited August 2014

@bloop i realize that and i have already said that i was the one who started it. @hayd24 african american hair, wait wait wait, yo man da shit don't exist, whites can ave da same hair man.

edit: i see your pictures Bloop... how do i say this without being rude, do you mean to tell me that you seriously can't see she is white in both of those pictures, try and compare those to lee, mike and rebecca, cuz thats what real black looks like, her voice even sound white

rude WTF, we are talking about a fictional character

• And here's her Season 1 model

Alt text

Can someone just post a picture of Clementine in broad daylight here for telltalemaster, please? Because then he can see her skin and her African-American hair.

• RomanZombieRomanZombie Banned
    edited August 2014

While christa is surrounded by those theives

-Run away

-Distract them

-Shoot them

When Carver comes in the house when you are with Sarah

I wish we had a choice here

-Hide

-Tell Sarah to talk to him ( Though she hides and you talk to him)

-Talk to him

Also I wish if nick died in episode 2 we could talk to luke about it while we were in the prison.

• Season 1 she looks pale, but you can tell she is urban in Season 2.

@bloop i realize that and i have already said that i was the one who started it. @hayd24 african american hair, wait wait wait, yo man da sh

• hush hush my little wrong friend, if thats what you want we will you say you're right :)

Season 1 she looks pale, but you can tell she is urban in Season 2.

• I mean, it still kind of rude to the fans.

rude WTF, we are talking about a fictional character

• Mike: We can't put Rebecca in a confederate coat.

Clem; Mike there's a worldwide zombie apocalypse do you really think she's gonna care?

• boo hoo the fans are upset because of my opinion

I mean, it still kind of rude to the fans.

• Here's Duck's model so people can tell the difference

Alt text

• ... Okay, I am going to admit, her voice actress is white because the actress that plays her is white. But the character is still African American. Her creator said so and she look more darker in season 2.

@bloop i realize that and i have already said that i was the one who started it. @hayd24 african american hair, wait wait wait, yo man da sh

• Okay, so hurting others feeling is totally fine, but if I hurt yours, it so bad.

boo hoo the fans are upset because of my opinion

• Then Clem would be like "What did I tell you? Don't lick it!" :D

Dialogue: Ugh, tastes gross.

• Also, the majority seems to be agreeing with Hunted35, hayd24, and me judging on the amount of likes I got from the urban joke.

hush hush my little wrong friend, if thats what you want we will you say you're right

• excuse me, i never said you're opinion was bad, i just said i disagreed, in one of my other comments i even said i respected you're opinions, so once again, read all comments before posting :)

Okay, so hurting others feeling is totally fine, but if I hurt yours, it so bad.

• @bloop so what you're saying is that the majority is always right, if thats what you think this conversation is over

excuse me, i never said you're opinion was bad, i just said i disagreed, in one of my other comments i even said i respected you're opinions, so once again, read all comments before posting

• Well, me, Hunted35, and hayd24 are giving you evidence. We put links photos, and statements by Telltale, all your saying is your opinion, no facts, no evidence, no proof.

@bloop so what you're saying is that the majority is always right, if thats what you think this conversation is over

• wait, I didn't say that you said that my opinion is bad. All I said that you didn't care about how others people may feel by your comment and you care for yourself. Also, I do read comments before posting, do you?

excuse me, i never said you're opinion was bad, i just said i disagreed, in one of my other comments i even said i respected you're opinions, so once again, read all comments before posting

• So let me just get this straight. Are you trying to say that she looks white in your opinion or are trying to say that you don't understand why everyone thinks she African American while you believe that Clem's true race is white?

@bloop so what you're saying is that the majority is always right, if thats what you think this conversation is over

• @hunted35 both

wait, I didn't say that you said that my opinion is bad. All I said that you didn't care about how others people may feel by your comment and you care for yourself. Also, I do read comments before posting, do you?

• What the fuck is related to MULTIPLAYER in this post?This is just the dialogues I thought it would be funny to have..

no more multiplayer shit just stop, nobody wants it but you. and by the way what kind of sick fuck are you

• [removed]

• Also in season 2 episode 4, I wish that choosing to hold the baby wasnt in the important choices list but instead

Did you lose your temper with kenny or not

• Clem isn't from Tumblr, thank you.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Clem did not say anything to the 400 days people, that was a real let down, so here's what I think she should have said: Becca "Who's thi

• It's a shame so many people get mad that ONE person on the forum isn't kissing Kenny's ass..

I never would've guessed.

• and i hate how I'm forced to like Kenny, despite how many times Clem saw him as a bad person in my season 1 playthrough.

Blackrising posted: »

Anything to tell Luke to fuck off. It's not that I don't like him, I just hate to be forced into this sibling relationship with him.

• Alt text
    Just compare Clementine and Jane in this picture... it's fairly obvious Clementine isn't white. Hell, you could argue that her skin tone is even darker than Rebecca's.

@hunted35 both

• good one :D

Huntress posted: »

Stranger: Do I look like a monster to you? Lee: We all do. Stranger: Some more than others. Lee: At least I didn't lose my son in t

• Clem: how long to you f bonnie huh
    • Luke: um.....
    joshua007 posted: »

Luke: Jane and I should go explore, see if we can find some place to scavenge. Clem: you mean sex?

• Now that I think about it, it's funny how in the end, when you're 'negotiating' with the Russians you can refuse to give the meds back, offer all of them or twice the amount you stole, BUT you can't ask for just half the painkillers when dealing with Arvo.

Yeah, I was thinking "Well, we can at least ask for one bottle right?".

• Please stop saying stupid things so people will hate all Kenny fans. Oh wait, I've already flagged you as a troll.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.