Comments

• African American or black person.

Wait could You tell me exactly what urban means, just so im sure

• Urbans have their clothes store too.

Alt text

child123 posted: »

lol good one

• Fuck you Kenny!

Kenny: "But I keep thinking, if this was me? With Duck out there, asking you to put your life on the line, would you be there for me? Because there have been times, where you ain't been." Lee: "Name one."

• Alt text

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Clem did not say anything to the 400 days people, that was a real let down, so here's what I think she should have said: Becca "Who's thi

• someone needs to make this with the game captions

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Dialogue options that you WISH you had." Clem: A truly horrendous piece of modern art molded into its most ghastly of manifestatio

• edited August 2014

When Kenny tells Clem he thinks Reggie has had a bit too much of the "Kool-Aid" I wish Clem could say I like Kool-Aid
    Kenny silently stares

• do clem look black to you, cuz then you most have some sort of glitch

bloop posted: »

African American or black person.

• edited August 2014

{Jane grabs Arvo and points gun at us}

Clem: "Jane kill him we cant let him leave after robbing him"

Clem: "I thought you were gonna shoot him"

Jane: "... Ugh Why? Did you want me too? {Death Stare}"

Clem: "Well, yeah I mean he's gonna come back and rob us later"

• you don't get to call me Clem, Luke!

Clemmy1 posted: »

Luke: 'ok gang ,time to go..come on Clem' Clem:' i don't know you from fucking Adam,im staying here' Kenny:'that's my girl'

• telltale confirmed she is black so she has something in common with Lee.

do clem look black to you, cuz then you most have some sort of glitch

• i dont care what telltale said, she is clearly white, maybe her dad was black but she is clearly white. if telltale told you that star wars was real would you believe it?

can you post a picture of telltale confirming telltale as black

telltale confirmed she is black so she has something in common with Lee.

• TellTale created Clementine, if they say she's black then she's black. And if you look her parents picture her parents are both black.

i dont care what telltale said, she is clearly white, maybe her dad was black but she is clearly white. if telltale told you that star wars was real would you believe it? can you post a picture of telltale confirming telltale as black

• edited August 2014

That's a peach, and she's Clementine!Duh!

CrazyGeorge posted: »

i see it too, i don't get the hate.

• Instead of silence bitchslaping should be a valid option.
    Did you take the blame for the photo? You and 69% of the players said nothing and bitchslapped the whole cabin group.

• edited August 2014

Episode 4 in the tent with Kenny

Kenny: "Sorry for myself?" The hell do you know Clementine?

Clementine: "What do I know?" I saw my dead parents, my babysitter died, Carley/Doug died in front of me, Larry got his head smashed glare at Kenny, I shot/left Lee, people I cared about got devoured and eaten by these monsters or even became one of them and you are telling me I don't know anything? Don't pretend you're the only one who's lost people Kenny, because that's not true. You're the only one left in this world I care about, so get your shit together and help deliver that baby!!!

• edited August 2014

if i get a child i can just say its a purple water dragon? awesome thanks for the tip ;)

oh and by the way only her dad was black, her mom was clearly white :)

TellTale created Clementine, if they say she's black then she's black. And if you look her parents picture her parents are both black.

• You can look it up Clem is black whether you see it or not.

if i get a child i can just say its a purple water dragon? awesome thanks for the tip oh and by the way only her dad was black, her mom was clearly white

• what the fuck man, she is in no way black, get your eyes cheked, she does look a little asian to me though

oh and by the way you still didn't post a picture of telltale confirming her white

You can look it up Clem is black whether you see it or not.

• what the fuck man, she is in no way black, get your eyes cheked, she does look a little asian to me though oh and by the way you still didn't post a picture of telltale confirming her white

• Kenny: I got nobody else in this world Clem.
    Clem : What about me? You're family to me, I won't let you down!

• edited August 2014

i said TELLTALE confirming her black not some fan wiki. and look at the picture that is certainly white, lee and mike are black, clem is 100% caucaisian white

edit: i see the interview now, but i don't care if the CEO of telltale yelled clem is black in my ear while kicking my ass, i would still say she is white

double edit: just because someone says something doesn't mean its true

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine

• i said TELLTALE confirming her black not some fan wiki. and look at the picture that is certainly white, lee and mike are black, clem is 100

• I don't know if I'd want Clem to go that far, but yeah, that was a missed opportunity,

Alt text

Becca "Who's that?" ...(continued dialogue) ... "Wish Sarah had stayed gone". Clem Clem runs up to her and grabs her throat "My name is Cle

• i saw it, but i still don't care, she's WHITE

(no racist)

Go to Clem's Etnicity part http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Clementine

• If it's the person who created the character says something about their character then it's true.

i said TELLTALE confirming her black not some fan wiki. and look at the picture that is certainly white, lee and mike are black, clem is 100

• edited August 2014

Why do you want her to be white so bad?

i saw it, but i still don't care, she's WHITE (no racist)

• so if osama bin laden told you that obama caused 9/11 would you believe it?

and i do not want her to be white, its just that she is white look at the picture does that seem black or brown to you? no she's fucking white, END OF STORY

If it's the person who created the character says something about their character then it's true.

• edited August 2014

[Kenny to Clem after killing Sarita]

Kenny: What did you do??

Clem: Look at her, and you get the answer..

[Sarita to Clem after cutting her arm off]

Sarita: I'm bit, Clem, i'm bit!

Clem: I know, i'm not blind.

[Kenny to Clem]

Kenny: You think because you're a little girl, you can just get people killed, and nobody will care, because you're sorry, it'll all magically go away? That not how this works!

[Slap Kenny]

[And again Kenny to Clem]

Kenny: You think because you're a little girl, you can just get people killed, and nobody will care, because you're sorry, it'll all magically go away? That not how this works!

Clem: You think because you're a man with a beard, you can just kill people's parents, and nobody will care, because you're sorry, it'll all magically go away? That also not how this works!

[Kenny to Clem with Sarita laying on him]

Kenny: I said look at her! She's gonna die, because of you!

Clem: I don't care.

[This one wasn't in the game, but i wish we had it.]

Kenny: I've lost more than everyone else.

Clem: Really? I've lost more than you, and i've seen more than you.

[Slap Kenny]

Clem: My parents

[Slap Kenny]

Clem: Lee, Christa, Omid and so many more! You've lost 3 people, i've lost 5. 3 fathers and 2 mothers! So don't be an asshole and pretend you're the only one whose lost people!

• In the picture I'll admit she does look white but in game she is black. As a matter of fact why are being so rude and going far lengths to prove she's white. That's pretty racist.

so if osama bin laden told you that obama caused 9/11 would you believe it? and i do not want her to be white, its just that she is white look at the picture does that seem black or brown to you? no she's fucking white, END OF STORY

• The picture is from the game, im sorry if im comming off rude, its just that i find this discussion ridicules, and i am in no way racist, i know i Sound like it but i am in no way racist

In the picture I'll admit she does look white but in game she is black. As a matter of fact why are being so rude and going far lengths to prove she's white. That's pretty racist.

• it's cool just no need to swear all the time and I too find this stupid too. You did ask me to find proof that Clem is urban and I found it.

The picture is from the game, im sorry if im comming off rude, its just that i find this discussion ridicules, and i am in no way racist, i know i Sound like it but i am in no way racist

• edited August 2014

good you're taking this so cool :) . but you did in no way prove that she is black, she is clearly white, even if some telltale guy on drugs say so. come on aren't anyone gonna even gonna bother to say something for or against my argument?

i am thinking that he maybe meant asian instead of black

it's cool just no need to swear all the time and I too find this stupid too. You did ask me to find proof that Clem is urban and I found it.

• Your version of Clem slaps more bearded men than a Belgian pimp.

Emyl19 posted: »

[Kenny to Clem after killing Sarita] Kenny: What did you do?? Clem: Look at her, and you get the answer.. [Sarita to Clem after c

• edited August 2014

Well TellTale said she's black, it seems like your being stubborn.

good you're taking this so cool . but you did in no way prove that she is black, she is clearly white, even if some telltale guy on drugs s

• edited August 2014

no you're being thick headed, infact you got a thick fucking skull kenneth ;)

and may i once more say that if telltale said that unicorns existed would you believe it just because telltale said it

edit: did you edit your comment from saying that I'm thickheaded to saying I'm stubborn? now my joke makes no sense :(

Well TellTale said she's black, it seems like your being stubborn.

• She is at least part black look at the photo

Alt text

Her dad is black she is part black not fully and your just being suborn, I'm giving you proof and you haven't proved anything but that you think she is white. Nothing official, just your opinion. Telltale didn't create unicorns, Telltale created Clementine they can make her white, black, purple anything because it's their character. Telltale said she's black so she's black.

no you're being thick headed, infact you got a thick fucking skull kenneth and may i once more say that if telltale said that unicorns e

• finally you agreed that she is not full black, i knew her father was black but that doesn't nessecarily make her black but i will aggre she looks a little black but she is definitely white. glad whe came to a conclusion, but i guess it was nice having a proper discussion, hope we can stay friends :)

She is at least part black look at the photo Her dad is black she is part black not fully and your just being suborn, I'm giving you

• P1:Affair or shit...

Luke:Nice vagina,Jane.

Jane:Your penis is hairy though :/...

Clem:[watches them having sex] wtf is that a dildo?!

Luke:Oh hi clem :) we're just talking...Code!:P

Clem:[Slaps luke]grow up you busta!

P2:WTF JESUS OMG

Clem:[Sees Kenny] Jesus is that you?!

Kenny:Ye-I mean no!I'm Kenny!

Clem:[runs to kenny]

Kenny:[Opens his hands wide]

Clem:[Plays with his beard]

Kenny:WHAT THE FUCK,KID?!

Clem:grow up,jesus...

P3:Food?FOOD!

Clem:Look a restaurant :o

[the whole group runs to it]

Clem:[Eats] om nom yum..

Kenny:[Reads] well baked walker meat...

Clem:[Slaps Kenny] KENNY NOO WE GOT BITTEN...

Kenny: O_o

P4:I'M SERIOUS

Michelle:I'm serious gove me that hat!

Clem:Why don't you go buy one?!

~~~~~~

Clem:[Chops of Sarita's arm] SARITA RUN!

FEW TIME LATER....

Kenny:YOU'RE JUST SORRY YOU FUCKING KID?!

Clem:Calm your tits...

I just came up with thise tell me what you think!

• no more multiplayer shit just stop, nobody wants it but you. and by the way what kind of sick fuck are you

P1:Affair or shit... Luke:Nice vagina,Jane. Jane:Your penis is hairy though ... Clem:[watches them having sex] wtf is that a dildo?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.