TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• That was a really great part. Good to see that Trent got at least some comeuppance (if he even survived at all).

I just hope that this won't be the last thing we've seen of Bill.

Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 6: Eye for an Eye [Salome, Evan, Hemmit, Maria, Morgan, and Paige] “Salome, Evan, Hemmit, Maria, Morga

• edited September 2014

Episode 4: Skyfall will be released tomorrow or the day after!

• edited September 2014

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 1: One Last Clip

Everything was in slow motion. I fell down with a walker on top of me, it’s putrid breath filled my nostrils. I was struggling to free myself from it’s grasp. I stabbed it before it could kill me, it was motionless. Another lunged on top of the other body, I pierced it’s head with the knife and wasn’t able to move an inch.

“Cody!” Hemmit called out turning and moving walkers off when suddenly a walker took a chunk out of his neck

“Hemmit!” I cried out

“Just get them out of here!” He yelled pointing at the rest of the group

I got up and ran towards the others, Hemmit pushed down the soda machine and started to bash the walkers’ brains in. I have to fulfill his last demand. In a matter of seconds we were able to create an opening, we darted through and could barely see the truck. I threw the door open and leaped inside, I fired up the engine and took one last look at Hemmits grave. I drove into the white abyss.

“What happened to Hemmit?!” said Salome throwing the words at me

“He sacrificed himself to save me.” I faltered keeping my eye on the road

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and clenched my teeth, I was growing tired of all the death. I looked at a sign on the road that read Franklin 15 Miles. In 30 minutes we reached the outskirts of the town. I pulled up to a small house that seemed to be empty. We all opened our doors and marched inside. Inside the furniture was thrown around and looked to be forming a barricade. It smelt like a barn, Morgan made herself right at home. I set myself up in a corner with a small barricade behind a couch. I brought out a can of food and opened it with my clean knife. I took out one of the peach slices and grew a faint grin. I kept to myself that night, I just wanted some time alone. It was a cold and lonely night, Hemmit’s sacrifice hit home.* I can’t believe he sacrificed himself...for me.* I took a long look at myself, and sighed. Thank you Hemmit! A few walkers were scuffling around outside. One set off the alarm that Salome put up. Never thought that some cans tied to a string would be a great alarm...I glanced over at the fire and a smile developed on my face. The group sitting by the fire smiling and laughing. I rested a hand on the couch and watched them enjoy themselves.

“Cody come over, the fire’s nice and warm!” insisted Paige

“I’m fine, you guys stay warm.” I replied while looking over at the walkers by the door

“The walkers aren’t getting in, we made sure of that.” said Maria

“Alright i’m coming!” I announced clambering off the ground and walking over to the fire

I slumped onto the cold floor yet again and tried to make myself comfortable. I shifted over a bit and loaded a clip with some ammo I scavenged from the house earlier. I put my hands in front of me facing the fire and warmed them a little. Blowing cold air from my frigid lungs onto my hands not realizing just how cold the air around us was. More ringing was heard outside after a few more walkers shuffled across the porch.

“Starting to feel better?” asked Evan with a poker face

“I’m doing just fine, thanks.” I replied letting out a small cough

“I’m tired.” said Salome

“I hear ya!” replied Morgan letting out a small chuckle

“I mean tired of everything, tired of constantly keeping one eye open at night in fear of being killed. Tired of constantly on the road. Tired of living like we are…” revealed Salome with a small drop off in sound in her voice

The room remained silent for a while, I used a stick and kept the fire going for a while longer. The coals at the bottom left an intense orange emanating from the flaring fire. Evan stretched upward and paced towards the window to check on our alarm. The hours flew by as I sat awake keeping the fire going knowing that if it were to go out it could mean my groups demise. The sun creeped up and shone brightly into my eye from the broken window. How’s it already morning! I could swear it’s only been a few hours! I heard a yawn and turned to find Maria walking towards me. She slumped down next to me and rested her head on my arm.

“I’m so tired!” Maria complained with a humorous tone

“I didn’t sleep.” I stated still staring into the coals

“Well, I could never do that. I need my sleep.” Maria joked looking into the coals alongside me

“We need to find Wellington.” I said out of nowhere

“That was a little random.” Maria laughed

“It’s been on my mind. It might be bullshit but it’s our best shot at a good life.” I revealed to Maria

“I agree with you, if only we could GPS it…” Maria sighed

“I hear ya!” I sighed

“Well, it’s still early. I think i’m gonna try and sleep some more.” said Maria “You should come too!” she insisted

“Sleep sounds nice.” I said while walking with her

I lay down next to her and look at the ceiling. Closing my eye I start to think happy thoughts. I shut my eyes and got to sleep for a good few hours. During that time I dreamed of life before the apocalypse. A montage of the simplest things made me happy. I awoke with a smile on my face, but soon having it ripped off at realizing that all the happiness was gone. I looked at my ammo supply and pistol. One last clip. Five bullets, need to conserve ammo.

“Shit walkers broke through!” exclaimed Evan

“Anyone have ammo?” asked Morgan with desperation

“I have five bullets!” I yelled while loading the pistol and aiming at a walker

I fired the pistol and to my surprise took out two walkers with one bullet. Evan flung his hammer into a walkers skull and kicked it off. Maria used a screwdriver she found and drove it through a few skulls. Morgan did the same as Maria except with a stiletto. Four...three...two! I fired the weapon with only one bullet left. Evan was distracted and was bitten in the shoulder, he let out a scream and flung his hammer back into the walker.

“NO!” I yelled looking at Evan

I darted to Evan and kept walkers away long enough. They started to thin out quickly. I looked Evan up and down and had no idea what to do. Shit! Can’t cut it off but I can’t just left him suffer! Salome was too busy to know what was going on. Only one walker was left, Maria was able to kill it. The rest of the group ran towards Evan and I.

“Shit, what can we do?” asked Morgan

“We can’t cut if off, all we can do is say our goodbyes.” I faltered

“Please, don’t do this!” pleaded Salome

“I’m sorry…” Evan grimaced with pain after clutching his shoulder “Cody please...shoot me.” Evan wheezed

“I only have one bullet, what if we need it later?” I asked conflicted on whether or not to use the bullet

“Please Cody, the pain is too much!” Evan pleaded

I looked down at the pistol and shut my eyes to try and help with the decision. Nothing was helping, this was eating away at me inside.

[Put Evan out of his Misery] or [Save the Bullet]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDGAojH9Jg&list=RDuQes2Bh9A3w&index=8

• [Put Evan out of his Misery]

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 1: One Last Clip Everything was in slow motion. I fell down with a walker on top of me, it’s putrid breath fil

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 1: One Last Clip Everything was in slow motion. I fell down with a walker on top of me, it’s putrid breath fil

• I put Evan out of his Misery

I think a bullet will do nothing against many zombies, and it would not be a good idea to let Evan suffer.

• Save the Bullet

In these kinds of situations I would hope the victim to be selfless and respect Cody's decision to keep the bullet for his safety. There are other ways to put Evan out of his misery, for example using Maria's screwdriver for a precise strike to Evan's head is just as efficient as a bullet to the head. But then I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about how to kill a friend no matter which way one does it.

• [Save the Bullet]

• [Save the bullet]

We might need it later on.

• [Put Evan out of his misery]

• Voting has closed! Going to [Put Evan out of his misery] be ready for a new chapter tomorrow or the day after. Due to my busy schedule it'll most likely release Tuesday.

• edited September 2014

How it feels to be rid of writers block finally!

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 2: No Time for Silence

[Put Evan out of his misery]

“I’ll end this…” I faltered looking at my gun

“Thank you..” Evan said weakly with a faint smile.

I lifted the gun and aimed at his head, with one last glimmer in his eye I fired the gun. The blood trickled down Evan’s now pale forehead and made Samole belt out a cry of pain. I looked around noticing the group was now diminished to only Maria, Morgan, Salome, Paige, and I. We all wanted a moment of silence for our fallen friend, but walkers wouldn’t allow that. I brought out my worn combat knife and threw my body weight into piercing the walkers skull out of rage. I let out a grunt while retracting the blade and used the momentum to jab another, Maria pierced a few more walkers with the screwdriver.

I looked behind me and noticed a door that had no walkers near it or outside of it. I rushed to the door and the rest of the group followed directly after. I threw my weight into the door and burst through like a train. I led the others to the truck and fired up the engine. I’m tired of running away all the time. Every place we go either gets overrun or we have to leave. We drove off into the dark and storming night. The raindrops burst on the windshield scattering into hundreds of pieces coming as fast as a speeding bullet. *Finally, I’ve had enough of the snow! *The glowing lights from the headlight ignited the way. Morgan gazed out the window and searched for something to focus her attention on. Paige repeatedly tapped her fingers on the glass as we have now been driving for a few hours.

“I can’t believe he’s gone…” faltered Salome with a persistent stare down to her hands

“He was a good guy.” said Maria with care

“He had always had feelings for me but I used him for survival.” Salome revealed “I can’t believe myself, i’m terrible.” she began to cry

“We’ve all done the worst kinds of things just to stay alive.” I began “But we can come back, we’re not too far gone. It’s hard but we do, we get to come back.” I said empathetically

The trip was quiet after that, my words must have carried some weight to them. The road had gone on endlessly until I had to stop and get some rest. Maria took over the wheel for me, I was at least able to catch a few winks before sunlight. When the morning finally came I gave out a hearty yawn and examined the land before me. Trees were towering over the truck, branches contorted in several directions. The grass blew lightly in the wind and the birds chirped their favorite song. I noticed a small crack was left in the window for air, everyone else was outside huddled by a fire they built while I was asleep. I pushed the car door open slowly and placed my foot on the soft ground and taking a large breath and letting it back out with relief. I plodded over to the makeshift camp and sat on a small piece of wood that was placed next to the fire.

“We need to move on tomorrow, can’t stay in one spot too long.” said Morgan while wrapping her hand she paced over and prodded the fire with a fairly long stick.

“I agree, becoming sedentary will destroy the momentum we’ve had the past few days.” said Paige eyeing the fire and drawing in the dirt.

“We should collect some supplies while we’re here, it’s better than sitting around a fire and doing nothing.” motioned Salome sternly

Salome was seeming to get back in her regular groove, I was still concerned. I noticed Morgan reach into her knapsack and bring out a book. She walked towards me and placed it in my lap.

“Keep yourself busy. You and I should stay by the fire just in case, Paige and Salome will be weighed down with our handicaps.” said Morgan walking back to her original position

“Thanks, i’ve always loved reading!” I smiled but then started to frown a little after realizing “It’s gonna be a little hard with only one eye…” I sighed

“Don’t worry you’ll get used to it.” Morgan said reassuringly with a smile

“We’re going to hunt for a while. We’ll be back in about two to four hours. If we’re not back in that time pack everything up and stay in the truck.” Paige said sternly looking Morgan and I in the eyes “If we’re not back till nightfall then we can meet at the next town about 2 miles north.” she added

“Sounds like a plan. You up for this Salome?” I asked concerned

“I’m fine, really. But I appreciate the concern.” said Salome with a deep groan

“I’ll go too.” said Maria finally creeping out of her tent

They walked into the vast and seemingly endless forest. I opened up the book and examined the title Game of Thrones.* I’ve heard so much about this but never got around to reading it. Wish I could have gotten into it sooner, college really took a toll on my freetime*. I opened the pages and was instantly drew in. This had occupied me for around an hour until Morgan and I heard uncommon rustling around a gigantic tree. I sprung up with my knife in my aching hands. A walker conjured itself and looked over to Morgan and I. It dawdled towards us, Morgan took it upon herself to dispatch it with haste.

“Nice work.” I congratulated her

“Getting easier the further along I get into this.” said Morgan

“Do you think they’re having any luck with hunting?” I asked expecting a short answer

“I hope so, they could have run into some complications. All we can really do is wait.” Morgan groaned slumping back onto the log

“How’s your hand?” I asked

“You’ve been awfully worried about my hand lately. If you feel like it’s your fault trust me, it’s not.” Morgan let out a small laugh

“I just don’t want you to be in any pain.” I closed my eye and looked down at my hands letting out a small grin

Morgan moved over to me and sat with me by the fire. I turned my head and looked at her twiddling her fingers, the silence was needed. I felt an arm slip over my shoulder.

“What’s up?” I said

“Just had some deja vu of the treehouse we found in the woods.” Morgan reminisced

“That was a pretty boring time for me, I missed my group as well.” I said thinking of the past and how much easier everything was

We sat together and talked more until an hour had already passed, I looked at my watch and Paige, Salome, and Maria were still gone. I was growing restless and started to nervously tap my foot.

“They aren’t back.” I said nervously

“Well you remember the plan. We need to pack everything up and get in the truck.” said Morgan

We packed up our supplies and loaded them into the truck. We sat on the leather seats looking out the windows and searching for the rest of the group. Around thirty minutes had passed and Morgan and I were growing very antsy.

“We’re supposed to go by the road. There’s not much we can do now.” said Morgan

“I know but...I don’t know if I can leave this spot without knowing when they could be back.” I sighed and tapped my foot

[Stay at the campsite] or [Go to the town]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bRxBYbOJWc&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=1

• Let's go to the town.

Alt text

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 2: No Time for Silence [Put Evan out of his misery] “I’ll end this…” I faltered looking at my gun “Thank

• Need a lot more votes.

• [Go to town.]

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 2: No Time for Silence [Put Evan out of his misery] “I’ll end this…” I faltered looking at my gun “Thank

• [Go to the town]

• [Go to the town]

• edited October 2014

Paige said to wait for 2-4 hours.
    Cody and Morgan have waited for 2 hours and 30 minutes, there is still 1 hour and 30 minutes left to wait for the others, so....
    Stay at the campsite

If they haven't returned by that time, then leave at nightfall as planned. Do not deviate from the plan.

• Voting has closed! Going to be going to the town. I'll try and get a chapter up tonight or tomorrow night.

• I apologize for the delays recently. With school work, personal schedule, after-school activities, and generally not having time it's been hard to write a quality chapter. A few of the chapters may be a bit shorter than usual but it will allow me to get out more chapters in less time. I will for sure have a part up tomorrow and hopefully another the day after. Thanks for the continued patience!

• Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 3: You and I

[Go to the town]

I knew that going to the town was probably our best bet. I put the truck in reverse and slammed on the pedal. The truck flew backwards out of the woods, I spun the vehicle and drove out of the dense forest filled to the brim with oak trees. The wind circulated through the truck and left a chill in our lungs. We broke through the border of the forest and flew onto the road with high speed. I twisted the wheel to the left and gasped when a dozen walkers conjured from the fog. I slammed the breaks and readied my weapon. I kicked one over and brought my knife down. Morgan caught a hold of the action and brought out her stiletto. We finished off the walkers one by one. Each kill becoming more tiring than the last. I took a deep breath and kept my eye shut with my head to the sky.

“Well that was unexpected.” Morgan panted slipping the stiletto back into her belt.

“Indeed it was, but we need to get back on the road.” I said a little out of breath

We dawdled back to the vehicle and got back into the seats. I placed my foot onto the pedal and we got back to the task at hand. Around half an hour passed until we reached the outer limits of the town. I could see a boarded up gun shop in the distance. If we could find some ammo and extra guns that could help a lot! I drove straight for the shop. Upon reaching the door I looked for any entry possible. I found a loose board and broke it open with extreme force. I peered inside and instantly recognized boxes of ammo and assault rifles. A grin forced itself as I kept an eye on hope.

“Morgan come look!” I smiled and motioned her toward the hole

“All that ammo!” Morgan marveled “How is it even possible that we could find this much?” asked Morgan rhetorically

“I guess we got lucky. Real lucky.” I said with sarcasm

We continued to open the boards for access to the ammo. Once we finally reached the inside I rushed to the ammo and started to fill clips and lock them into the guns. I heard a scuffling outside, I readied my knife and peeked out of the hole. A walker fell to the ground in front of me and caused me to gasp a little. I heard a stomp come from the outside.

“Maria!” I yelled in excitement

“Keep your voice down! There are more walkers out here.” said Maria still looking around in concern of being bit. “Paige and I got separated from Salome out there. We’ve been looking but decided to come to the town.” said Maria crouching next to the hole.

“Come inside, you’ll be safer!” I warned while moving the barricade that kept the walkers from reaching us

Maria raised her leg over and got inside of the gun shop. I took another look outside and once again barricaded the opening. The chilling wind still found its way in but fortunately it was less intense than being outside. I handed some food to Maria and Morgan.

“Wait so where’s Paige?” I asked looking back outside

“Here I am!” exclaimed Paige leaping over a walker and opening the hole and jumping in.

“Well it’s nice to see you again.” I said with a half smile on my face

“It’s nice to be back!” sighed Paige slumping next to a box that was about half her size

I searched in my knapsack for a few seconds until I brought out the extensive amount of ammo that had been collected. They marveled at the massive piles of clips that were filled. I smiled yet again, pretty rare to crack more than a couple smiles in the period of an hour. I slipped it all back into the knapsack and handed an assault rifle to each of the women.* It’s pretty awkward being the only guy in this group.* I rested my head in between a wall and a box. I shifted uncomfortably from the back pain I was receiving lately. Morgan lay down still facing us all to make sure she could keep up with the conversation. Walkers could be heard shuffling around and groaning followed by the constant whistling of the wind. Salome is still out there.

“I can’t believe Salome is still out there.” sighed Paige looking out of the slight hole in the wall

“We can’t do much just sitting here.” added Maria

“It’s too risky, walkers are starting to fill the streets. Along with the fact that we have no clue where she is.” warned Morgan

“I’ll go out there.” I said

“No!” said Morgan

“Someone has to do it.” I sighed and looked out into the cold world “I’ll take an assault rifle with me, if anyone would like to join me.” I looked at them

“We’re all in this together.” Maria stood up and looked me in the eye

“I’m in.” said Paige

“Me as well.” added Morgan

“I guess that’s it then. Let’s go!” I opened the barricade and slipped out quietly into the approaching night.

I sneaked by a few walkers until we caught its attention. I slammed my dagger though its eyes and kept the pace up. A single file line made of people went through the filling streets. Soon a few more took notice of us. Out of nowhere a walker came and thrust itself into me. I fell and stabbed it with the remaining time I had until more took notice. The others were fending for themselves. I was able to get up and noticed that they were being pushed behind.

“Just go on! We’re going to get back to the gun shop!” whispered Paige

“Be safe!” I alerted them

I turned and dashed behind one of the closest buildings. I noticed a broken window and dove in. The air was dense and compressed my lungs. I burst through a door on the other side of the room. Walkers were filled to the rim and I gasped before turning and bolting out of the same window. Making yet another sprint towards a new alley, I turned my head and found more and more walkers stumbling towards me. I found a door to a small building and broke through. The door swung ferociously back to it’s place but wouldn’t shut. I tried to jam it with something but only blocking it with a bookcase I found on the left side of the room would work. The walkers started breaking holes into the door. I heard a faint cry come from the other room. Salome! I burst through the door and found Salome in the fetal position in a corner crying.

“Salome!” I marveled and helped her to look up at me

“Cody…?” Salome said weakly still sniffling from the tears

“Yes, it’s me!” I said holding her head up with my hand.

“Look walkers are coming!” I warned “We need to get moving!” I motioned toward a window I found

“Save yourself...just leave me.” faltered Salome

“No!” I argued

“Cody...I’m a liability. I can hardly keep going, after Evan and everything that’s happened. I just...can’t go on.” Salome started to weep again

“You’re not helpless!” I argued “You saved my group! You’re a strong woman and I know you can make it through this!” I tried to encourage her

The room was quiet until several walkers were already over the barricade. They were closing in and I had no more time.

“Salome, i’ve lost all my family. I met this woman named Cyndia, I was with her for the majority of my time surviving. I only lost her months ago, I’m still having trouble keeping on going. I wanted to end it when that happened, I really did.” I revealed “But I kept pushing, I stayed so I could help the people I cared about. You can’t just waste your life here!” I cried thinking of Cyndia and how it was before the community fell.

Salome was still quiet and still. I closed my eyes and got up and looked down and grimaced at the thought of doing the unthinkable.

[Leave Salome] or [Make her go on]

End of Chapter song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBe30pJOXak

• [Make her go on]

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 3: You and I [Go to the town] I knew that going to the town was probably our best bet. I put the truck in r

• [Make her go on]

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 3: You and I [Go to the town] I knew that going to the town was probably our best bet. I put the truck in r

• [Make her go on]

• Voting has closed going to [Make her go on]

• edited October 2014

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 4: Unity

[Make her go on]

“We have to go!” I yelled and threw Salome over my shoulder and broke open the window.

I leaped out and found myself back on the streets. I turned my head in every direction. Two exits, more walkers on the left but quicker to the gun shop. Fight through more walkers or possibly be put in more danger? I ran to the left and barreled down the alleyway. Turning the corner I found a group of walkers huddled towards the entrance to Salome’s hiding place. I took out my knife in case any were to turn this way. I set Salome down and she seemed to have a fire in her that was extinguished before. A walker turned its half fallen off face and stumbled towards us. Once again fighting the undead. I plunged the walkers skull with the dagger and retracted with ferocity.

“Here you’re gonna need something!” I yelled tossing the assault rifle to Salome

She readied the weapon and aimed at the walkers. Rounds flying through the air quickly dispatched the group. I led her across the street making sure to steer clear of the massive herd on the other side of the street. Salome had a slight limp, I glanced down and noticed had a gash on her ankle. I looked at the street sign quickly and turned left. Not slowing down at all we were already on the other side of the town. We stopped to take a breather, I opened my knapsack and rummaged through finding a small can of tuna. I handed it to Salome and just took a swig of water and set the bottle back in my knapsack. I ran my fingers through the locks of my hair. I scratched my chin and looked at Samole who was propped up against a wall and resting.

“Your ankle.” I said looking down and sighing

“It’s fine...really.” Samole grimaced and clutched her ankle letting out a small groan

“We need to get you to Paige as quick as possible.” I urged

“I know I know.” complained Samole

“I’m thinking we take a right turn and sneak by the herd of walkers. After this we can try turning back onto the street to the entrance of the gun shop.” I said sternly

“Sounds good to me, are the others back there?” asked Salome desperately

“Yeah they are.” I answered immediately trying to settle her down

“Let’s go, don’t need to be wasting anymore time.” I commanded

We prepared ourselves for anything crossing the streets. Hopefully we can find some more supplies on our way across town. The others are probably starved by now, this whole ordeal hasn’t been easy on anyone. We raced by the buildings, each taller than the rest. My feet were aching but no ache could slow my desire to be back with the others. Alright, main street now a left and another right. These turns were getting tedious, each winding turn more tiring than the last. Now having time to look at the sign I noticed it was Paul’s Gun and Ammo Shop. I brought Samole to the entrance and knocked.

“Let us in!” I urged

They moved the boxes barricading the exit and allowed our entry. I gladly crept through and slumped down next to a box and rested my head. I was so happy to finally be back.

“It’s great to have you back!” smiled Maria

“It’s great to be back.” replied Samole

“She’s been cut, right ankle.” I said to Paige

“I’ll take a look.” said Paige

She had examined the ankle and tried to rotate and see Samoles pain tolerance. Samole gave out several groans during this grueling process. Paige let out a sigh and set Samoles ankle down and placed her hand over her mouth.

“I need to disinfect it, wrap it, and get her some rest and ice.” Paige reported

“Shouldn’t be too hard to find the ice.” I joked with a small smile

“Lately no it won’t be too hard.” said Paige half-joking and took out the disinfectant she brought along with her. “This is gonna sting but it has to be done.” said Paige sternly

“Gaaah! That hurts like hell!” Samole roared as Paige finished up the process

“There now I’ll just need to wrap it.” said Paige wrapping the ankle tightly

“Thanks Paige!” smiled Samole

“No problem!” Paige smiled back

“Where did you find her?” Maria whispered to me

“I found her stuck in this small building, she was in the fetal position and wanted me to let her die.” I faltered

“Jesus…” Maria sighed

We gathered around a fire they had created while I was away. The embers burnt brightly and brought great warmth to my frigid body. I brought my hands forward in an effort to heat them up. To my delight they did warm up in a matter of seconds. This winter’s still kicking, it feels like so long since I was in a warm place. We made sure to stay silent as the walkers would pick up any noise they didn’t like and attack. I layed on my back and looked towards the ceiling, thinking of what we were to do. Nothing in particular came to mind but Wellington. I made sure to keep myself close to the fire as being too cold could result in certain death. Not being warm enough is what killed Katie. I can’t believe after everything we went through she died like that. Moonlight was creeping through the small hole left open in the barricade. It’s what helped keep the place lit up and not completely dark. I tossed and turned for a while until I was finally asleep and at peace.

I was leaving my room when I found Cyndia sitting at the stool kept in the kitchen. No one else just Cyndia, I stood where I was and looked her in the eyes.

“You’re a great man Cody.” She said looking at me and smiling “You’ve always helped the people you care about, you’re a great man because of that.” She faltered

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“I miss you!” She cried

“I miss you too.” I faltered “But I won’t let it bring me down anymore, I loved you. I always will but I have to move on for my own health.” I revealed

No words from Cyndia but a smile, she walked up to me and placed her hand against my cheek. She put her forehead against mine and I felt relief, this was my final goodbye to Cyndia.

“I love you.” She said and kissed me on the lips

“I love you too.” I cried. She faded away and I smiled.

I woke up with a smile on my face. That was the best dream I’ve had in ages, it made me feel warm inside. The others weren’t full awake yet but I could tell they were close as some were starting to make noises of waking up. Maria propped herself up and stretched her arms out. She looked over to me and I smiled at her, Maria scooted over to me.

“Good morning!” She smiled

“Good morning!” I smiled back looking into her eyes

“What are you thinking about?” asked Maria

“A dream I had.” I said

“What about?” She asked

“Cyndia.” I said

“Oh...Was it a good dream?” She asked

“It was a beautiful dream!” I smiled “I was finally able to let her go. I needed it.” I revealed to her

“I see, it’s hard but letting go is the best way to get over the pain.” Maria sympathized with me

The others were starting to get up. I kept close to Maria and prodded the fire with a stick, it kept us warm all night luckily. The night was hard before the dream but after was perfect. I brought out the cans for everyone for breakfast. It was nice to care for these great friends of mine. They were suddenly all awake, I passed the cans around with a “Thank you!” from everyone. We ate and decided to get back on the road. Filling the truck we were ready to go, Morgan decided that she would drive first. I sat in the back with Salome and Maria, I was seated in the middle giving me a good view of the road.

“You’ve really grown quite the beard!” joked Maria looking at my face

Everyone in the truck got a good laugh out of that. “Well i’ve really been trying.” I teased back

“It’s really long!” joked Paige

“I have a pair of clippers if you want to trim that down!” said Morgan

“Wow this is a really hard choice!” I joked

“Just a trim would be good.” said Salome

“Maybe a smooth face?” said Maria

“How about you keep it long.” said Paige

I rubbed my face once more and couldn’t decide. Well, I never thought this would be a choice...

[Shave your beard] or [Trim your beard] or [Keep it long]

End of Chapter song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Gy27qWhPI&list=UUed0zzTKdqKLA44oeC2jOyw

• Dude, beards are cool!

[Keep it long]

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 4: Unity [Make her go on] “We have to go!” I yelled and threw Salome over my shoulder and broke open the wi

• Well... That's the most random choice I've seen here. :-D

Let's [Keep it long].

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 4: Unity [Make her go on] “We have to go!” I yelled and threw Salome over my shoulder and broke open the wi

• edited October 2014

One does not simply shave a beard!

[Keep it long]

• [Trim your beard]

Keep dat beard short.

• Alt text

TWD_25 posted: »

[Trim your beard] Keep dat beard short.

• edited October 2014

Voting has closed! Going to [Keep it long] Beard currently looks like this:

Alt text

Except it's brown

• It's a beautiful beard that was born to be worn!

I also noted that Bill and Austin are missing from the character list completely. Shouldn't they be on the Unknown list together with the rest from Trents camp?

Voting has closed! Going to [Keep it long] Beard currently looks like this: Except it's brown

• I'll check that out thanks! Also I wanted to inform you that this is what Cody's supposed to look like:

Alt text

Except a longer beard.

It's a beautiful beard that was born to be worn! I also noted that Bill and Austin are missing from the character list completely. Shouldn't they be on the Unknown list together with the rest from Trents camp?

• Alt text
    Like this?

I'll check that out thanks! Also I wanted to inform you that this is what Cody's supposed to look like: Except a longer beard.

• Cody looks like a young Joel from TLOU. I drew my character a while back ago but parts of it are off, like the eyes.

I'll check that out thanks! Also I wanted to inform you that this is what Cody's supposed to look like: Except a longer beard.

• Like Ricks from the show, but funny joke.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Like this?

• You should post it! It'd be great to know what your character looks like, that would be awesome!

TWD_25 posted: »

Cody looks like a young Joel from TLOU. I drew my character a while back ago but parts of it are off, like the eyes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.